Overview Sorter

DeletedUser

Uses of the script
This script can be used to sort out overviews, to find specific villages with the most resources, or the most merchants, or the least axes.

This script has many uses, for example it can be used to find villages which have churches in them, or ones with low wall levels, great to use while you're editting groups - or before using a village renamer.

It can also be used on the incoming screen to show the attack i.d of the incoming attack, and to sort attacks via your desired preferences.

N.B Change villages/commands per screen to enable all your villages/commands to be shown (and sorted). If you end up with more than 1,000, then you'll need to select a group that has less than 1,000 for this script to work.

Premium Overviews:
Combined Production Transports Troops Commands Incoming Buildings Research Groups

after_sort.png
production.png
commands.png
incoming.png
buildings.png
research.png

This script will work without premium, although obviously there's only the one overview.
nonpremium.png

The Script

The External Script

The Launcher (paste into your quickbar/ address bar/ bookmark target)
Code:
 javascript:$.getScript('https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_DS_UK/Scripts/sort_rh.js',function(){fnOverviewSorter()});void 0;

Browsers this script works on
  • Opera
Please reply to this thread if you have any trouble with your browser.

Game Version: This script works with tribal wars 6.5 - 7.2
Script Version: 7.09
Author: Dale McKay
Author : Dale McKay
Email : dalesmckay@gmail.com
Credit : based on SlowTargets original Sorting Script.

TODO :
* Fix the Row Shading (every 2nd row should be highlighted, even after sorting)

NOTE :
* Use the following Client-side script launcher
javascript:var vScript={URLs:['http://crosstrigger.com/tw/v7/sort_rh.js','http://taktimer.net/scripts/dales/sort_rh.js'],id:'fnOverviewSorter',config:{},action:function(){win[vScript.id](vScript.config);},runOnce:true};var win=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window;win.$(win.document).ready(function(){var isLoaded=false;var ii=0;function fnEmbedScript(){if(isLoaded||(ii>=vScript.URLs.length)){return;}win.$.getScript(vScript.URLs[ii]+'?'+Math.round(Math.random()*1000000),function(){if(!isLoaded){isLoaded=true;win.setTimeout(function(a,b){vScript.action();},200);}});ii++;if(!isLoaded){win.setTimeout(function(a,b){fnEmbedScript();},3000);}}if(win[vScript.id]){if(!vScript.runOnce){vScript.action();}}else{fnEmbedScript();}});void(0);

Copyright (C) 2011 Dale McKay, all rights reserved
version 1.0, 6 February 2011

This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.

Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
  • Dates, times and durations are just text sorts
  • Alternating row highlighting
  • Preserve secondary sorts
  • 'sort' checkboxes
  • Sort dates, times and durations by their numeric values
  • Add a set of 'destination' coordinates that are preserved in a cookie and add a sortable distance column
Please post a reply to this thread. Cut and paste the text that is generated below the overview table and put it in a spoiler..
debug.png
eg as below...
[SPOILER="debug text"]paste in all the text from your tw page[/SPOILER]
Also describe fully, using screenshots as and when appropriate
Expected behaviour :
Actual Behaviour :
Many thanks to Dark Ryder for creating the bulk of this post.
SlowTarget said:
[12/06/2011] [thread=17086]Dale McKay's Overview Sorter script[/thread] is approved for use on UK servers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to deprecate that list in favour of marking script threads as approved. In the meantime I'll maintain it - but I will remove all the scripts listed - i.e. you'll need to visit the scripts thread to find the script.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for your hard work Slow, very quick in tidying and releasing the script.

And thank you for the shout out aswell, I appreciate it +1 Rep

Script works fine no problems :)

DeletedUser

I'd like to deprecate that list in favour of marking script threads as approved. In the meantime I'll maintain it - but I will remove all the scripts listed - i.e. you'll need to visit the scripts thread to find the script.

Righto! Didn't know about that, just knew how people have been about the list being the place they need to be. This works too.

DeletedUser

With the New Opera Updates, this script does not seem to work any longer.

DeletedUser

Have done some personal investigation into this. It appears that if you install "AutoComplete" a Opera extension then this causes your Sort script, village re-namer script not to work.

DeletedUser

Please can you post the error messages etc that you see with this.

DeletedUser

The Image Below is the Error in JavaScript which I get when I install the Opera Extension and then try using the Village sorter, re-namer scripts etc

Click Image below to Enlarge

DeletedUser10544

Hi, I'm having problems getting this to work. It does not show the attack ID's
dalesmckay's Overview Sorter: v7.09
(based on SlowTarget's original Sort script)
=========================
Premium: yes
Church : no
Statue : yes
Archer : yes
Militia: yes
Notes : no
Sitter : no
Version: 14520 8.0
World : uk10
Screen : overview_villages
Mode : incomings
URL : http://uk10.tribalwars.co.uk/game.p...rview_villages&mode=incomings&subtype=attacks
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
CALL: OverviewSorter::execute
CALL: OverviewSorter::injectCustomCSS
CALL: OverviewSorter::injectCustomColumnHeaders
CALL: OverviewSorter::injectSortingArrows
Error: myself.activeOverview.cols[index] is undefined

DeletedUser

The script has been updated to the latest version.
Try it again and let me know if there are still issues.