Are =FATE= cracking up?

DeletedUser7797

so are you taking on the challenge? Seems like your players are getting bored, it's handy because ours aren't.

WET's recruiting appears to be bearing fruit. Yes you were No.1 but that is rather ancient history and meanwhile our tribe and our players are getting stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ODA:
1 IMPERIAL FAITH 182,96 Mio.
2 W E T 175,49 Mio.

ODD:
1 IMPERIAL FAITH 166,99 Mio.
2 Pestilence 158,42 Mio.
3 W E T 102,13 Mio.

OD:
1 IMPERIAL FAITH 349,95 Mio.
2 W E T 277,62 Mio.

DeletedUser7797

Great,Ok here's your challenge, you try and get your Top40 above WET's and we'll try and get WET's ODA above FATE's by the End of April.

DeletedUser

Great,Ok here's your challenge, you try and get your Top40 above WET's and we'll try and get WET's ODA above FATE's by the End of April.

Why should we? It's an unfair challenge. You want us to get our whole tribe (excluding 1 player) average higher than WET's despite you having 70+ members giving you more chance of growth not including account merges, internals etc.

& WET has more members which allows for more ODA growth. There's no excuse for WET's lack of OD (apart from hugging - however I'm not going to go into that as a growth tactic or insult it) and they should already be miles ahead of FATE...

DeletedUser8195

Shush with excuses. Take the challenge or leave it lol.

CF is up for it, but friskytam isn't. It's cos he lost all his D :p

DeletedUser

This world has died down a lot since Bi! disbanded. Maybe a bit of bias, but there were some insane players there and they held up even when BOBB cracked and they were holding off 3 tribes. =FATE= deserves a lot of credit, sad that Rev has left and some players are leaving as well but I am sure they will get back. I haven't had much respect for WET though , except for their excellence in diplomacy (see DJLS merge etc.) which helped them remain alive. IMHO =FATE= deserves a lot of credit and we will see how they hold up in their wars. It will also be interesting to see more action from UR

DeletedUser

To answer the title of the thread. No. Absolutely not. There were just some changes which needed doing which caused a few problems. However, they too are almost solved.

^^And nice post NYK.

DeletedUser

Interesting that FATE want the players back. Would someone from FATE care to expand on this, or the players themselves?

Difficult to find something in all this spam....

As one of the players concerned:
No - this is not a sign of =Fate= cracking... this is a little argument (happens in the best of families :icon_wink:) which will be resolved soon... and we will be back to business as usuall - like kicking some pest and WET bud! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser7797

Thank you Sour-Kraut, always good to hear from the horse's mouth.

I have my bum ready for the kicking. Hope you resolve all this soon so that normal service is resumed

DeletedUser7797

I see that you are all one big happy family again.

Bottom is ready

DeletedUser

redleg why are you offering your bottom?

sour-kraut clearly stated "like kicking some pest and WET bud!".

He clearly wants to demolish our flower beds.

Quickly!!!!! Build the fences and garden gates.

As red said back to normal service. See you soon lads.

DeletedUser

Might want to teach a few members how to send a train :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Meh. Fair enough. Not sure who sends bad trains in =FATE= though but it's a shame. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser8195

I have one here!

Jan 15, 2011 08:38:48
Jan 15, 2011 08:38:56
Jan 15, 2011 08:39:04
Jan 15, 2011 08:39:11

DeletedUser6695

Jan 18, 2011 10:24:57:042
Jan 18, 2011 10:24:57:536
Jan 18, 2011 10:24:57:888
Jan 18, 2011 10:24:58:260

A WET train...thats poor aswell :|