Are =FATE= cracking up?

DeletedUser

^^seems like that train was successful despite its timing...if it get's its job done could even be a 5 minute train for all i care hehe

anything slower than 100/200ms isn't a very hard snipe for people who have bothered to learn, anything faster than that makes life not impossible but a lot more complicated especially if one doesn't have the fastest connection and a certain amount of lag. So to me a 300ms train is the same as a 3 minute one.

Although on a more serious note, nothing better to go on about rather than slow trains people?

This thread was about =FATE= supposedly cracking down, something which obviously didn't happen in the end, not about all this non-stop stuff about trains which i think many will agree with me we dont care about...

=FATE= is as strong as ever. Be prepared.

If the train is successful Luca, I sincerely insist you try those speeds with me :cool: How do you know that train wasn't renobled?

DeletedUser

If the train is successful Luca, I sincerely insist you try those speeds with me :cool: How do you know that train wasn't renobled?
No problem, just tell me where you're hiding :D

The villa was renobled about 15 hours later, which meant had the player supported it adequately he probably could have kept it, thus meaning the train would have been successful. It didn't go that well but whatever.

Let's get on with the game please.

DeletedUser

The villa was renobled about 15 hours later, which meant had the player supported it adequately he probably could have kept it, thus meaning the train would have been successful. It didn't go that well but whatever.

I wasn't playing at the landing time, but knowing Jimmy It probably meant there were a lot more pressing worries at the time and that village was quite a way down the pecking order. The fact it was also renobled 15 hours later meant it was in a pretty safe position. The sender should have sent support straight after their train - so that is 2 things the sender did wrong.

DeletedUser

The sender at the end of the day only did one thing wrong and that was to not support the villa and keep it. The train yes was bad put as it conquered the villa it did it's job. You guys also did your job as you then renobled the villa, although had you not managed to retake it then you guys would have been at fault for not stacking the villa or not sniping a very slow train.

I think this case has been discussed enough can we move on now?

DeletedUser8534

The sender at the end of the day only did one thing wrong and that was to not support the villa and keep it. The train yes was bad put as it conquered the villa it did it's job. You guys also did your job as you then renobled the villa, although had you not managed to retake it then you guys would have been at fault for not stacking the villa or not sniping a very slow train.

I think this case has been discussed enough can we move on now?

Have to agree with Luca on this one.

The train should never have got through in the first place with a speed as slow as that just like it should have been much more difficult for it to have been re-nobled. Bad play all around here so not something either tribe/player should be gloating or ribbing about.

DeletedUser8195

I had my reasons Red. Don't worry :p PM me if you want them :)

DeletedUser

You'll find out soon enough. ;)

DeletedUser

and there's a few more...

Of course there is rad. My support was killed, I was topping it back up. The villages were nobled as my top up's were on route. (well done LW)

All that proves is that I do support my tribe mates.

Lord Wildheart will also tell you that it doesn't stay long in his villages once it lands.

What a pathetic attempt at trying to discredit me. Please try again.:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

/Cf got attacker of the day yesterday :lol:(just felt like saying that)

And guise Rad is a nublet leave him alone :icon_cool:

DeletedUser6695

Biting is not nice my friend and is frowned upon in the nice part of Ireland :p