Are =FATE= cracking up?

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Show's over kiddies, spam time is finished.

I cleaned up the thread, please post on topic now- you've had your fun, but it had degenerated into rubbish so I took out the trash.[/gfx]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[gfx]Show's over kiddies, spam time is finished.

I cleaned up the thread, please post on topic now- you've had your fun, but it had degenerated into rubbish so I took out the trash.[/gfx]

Wait? Where's my posts gone replying to Shaney? That's wasn't off-topic...

DeletedUser8195

I can't even remember what we'd spammed about lol.

Back on topic... What is the topic again? o_O

DeletedUser

I can't even remember what we'd spammed about lol.

Back on topic... What is the topic again? o_O

=FATE= are nubs.

There we go. ^

Lol, only cause you merged all your allies into you? Just waiting for when Vital kick the bucket and merge into =FATE=. We haven't got any plans of merging with +PEST- and we recruited Urban, but it was no merge, as FM will tell you, judging from the number of rejects that are now in there. You could take a look =FATE=.

Remember this quote Radarr? How amusing!

DeletedUser

Remember this quote Radarr? How amusing!

Hm... where was Bi! at that point? How amusing! :icon_redface:

I'm not sure where it is but remember the one where Smile? said Vital would crumble under pressure - he got something right, just the wrong tribe :icon_wink:

EDIT:

11 Vital - Look good, but under pressure I think they will get messed up.

DeletedUser

Hm... where was Bi! at that point? How amusing! :icon_redface:

I'm not sure where it is but remember the one where Smile? said Vital would crumble under pressure - he got something right, just the wrong tribe :icon_wink:

EDIT:

They did crumble under pressure; they are all inactive noobs propped up by one loud-mouthed but ultimately substandard noob.

DeletedUser8195

Vital were my allies... And they were pretty shocking :/

DeletedUser

They were ruddy appalling. Don't deny it. The fact that you deny the obvious just highlights the noobiness.

Interesting. They weren't doing too bad against the OMG!NOWAIZAMAZING11219ONE1!! Bi! :icon_rolleyes:

Adellion, seriously - your opinion is based on complete noobiness. You think that just because Vital wasn't full of known players that we were noobs but we had fun, warred the top tribe, proved ourselves, learnt how to play the game and destroyed Bi!. Kthxbai?

DeletedUser

Interesting. They weren't doing too bad against the OMG!NOWAIZAMAZING11219ONE1!! Bi! :icon_rolleyes:

Adellion, seriously - your opinion is based on complete noobiness. You think that just because Vital wasn't full of known players that we were noobs but we had fun, warred the top tribe, proved ourselves, learnt how to play the game and destroyed Bi!. Kthxbai?

You didn't destory Bi! at all; YOU LOST. Do I have to bring out the stats to embarass you publicly?