Are =FATE= cracking up?

DeletedUser8195

Looks like some of the best =FATE= players have left and reformed 404.

Why's this? I'm guessing Rad will have something to say about it :p

DeletedUser8195

2 of your better players left. And I wouldn't be surprised to see others follow.

DeletedUser

2 of our better players? FATE is only 1337 players! Duh! :icon_rolleyes:

Stop stirring stuff! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser8195

2 of our better players? FATE is only 1337 players! Duh! :icon_rolleyes:

Stop stirring stuff! :icon_cry:

Damn, you sussed me out :( lol.

Those two were two of your better players though. Alastor has one of the biggest ODA's.

DeletedUser

Damn, you sussed me out :( lol.

Those two were two of your better players though. Alastor has one of the biggest ODA's.

Well, hopefully they'll be back in soon. :)

(I have the record for DOTD... :icon_redface:)

DeletedUser8195

OK everyone.

Radarr's villages in the south of K53/north of K63 have been full of scrimshankers troops during WETs ops. So all this talk of 'Ive had a great day shifting support around' and 'I've done some awesome sniping today!' has all been rubbish because he didn't need to do anything. And anything that happened to troops was done my Glen :p

After extensive recent scout reports on his villages in this area, we've also found he has no church's to allow for extra HQ upgrades and no farms are over level 10...

Point whore noob?

DeletedUser

OK everyone.

Radarr's villages in the south of K53/north of K63 have been full of scrimshankers troops during WETs ops. So all this talk of 'Ive had a great day shifting support around' and 'I've done some awesome sniping today!' has all been rubbish because he didn't need to do anything. And anything that happened to troops was done my Glen :p

Where's my ROFL icon? Yes, I have had troops from Glen but in this recent OP I claimed to have done nothing but organise support and move some troops around.

However... the K53/63. Well that's complete lies. Yes, I did have troops from Glen there yet not enough to cover all my villages and I did spend a lot of time moving my own troops round and I did do a couple of re-takes (however only 1 was successful as the loyalty was lowered but not successful) and I believe I sniped 1 or 2. I was sweating it and I had no support from FATE during that OP (apart from about 3000 HC). I killed over 600k troops and you believe it was from just Glen's troops? I always said Glen could take a lot credit for it as he helped me greatly giving me a chance to move my troops about but don't think I just sat there and did nothing...

After extensive recent scout reports on his villages in this area, we've also found he has no church's to allow for extra HQ upgrades and no farms are over level 10...

Point whore noob?

Who needs farms above 8 is what I say. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8195

We have reports from every single village of his. They all had troops in your villages except for offence villages.

DeletedUser7797

Interesting that FATE want the players back. Would someone from FATE care to expand on this, or the players themselves?

DeletedUser6695

Some players just get a lil bored cause we aren't being challenged :)

Rev left too and it made no difference

DeletedUser6695

yes...dont forget we were rank one for quite a while till you 'recruited' like crazy