Are =FATE= cracking up?

DeletedUser8610

Since Ade hasn't responded in over 24 hours I'm going to give radar the shirt off my back for 'out arguing' the so called master of finding new and interesting ways of calling people n00bs, nubs, noob5, no0bs, and so on and so forth...

... Well done sir

DeletedUser

I don't know - it kept changing because it was so unstable.

You are a pink fluffy bunny. Its a pity you were cowardly hiding away from the Bi! - Vital frontline; I would've enjoyed crushing you like the ant you are.

Bi! were the best tribe on UK4 right till the point they disbanded, period. Everyone respects that. Why can't you, you pink fluffy bunny? And why did you not join UK7 so I could crush you there once more like the other noobs that tried to face me in battle on that world? Look now! I quit as the tribe I lead continues as rank 1 under new leadership which I am proud to hand the baton too.

Pity you will never achieve that in your TW career. I am proud to have led Bi!; I am proud to have quit TribalWars with Bi! still ready to fight; had it not been for the actions of a certain someone, Bi! would've still been around beyond the Vital merge into =FATE=. Its amusing that despite Bi!'s disbandment, the damage done by Bi! was so strong; that even in death, did Bi! force Vital to merge into =FATE= to stave off inactivity issues.

Bi! aren't that pathetic; all we need is 4-5 players to hold off entire tribes like =FATE=. Though, fair play to =FATE=; I give full credit to THEM for their victory. Not Vital. Vital lost against Bi!. =FATE= won, though perhaps not without assistance.

Don't swell your ego around me ever, you are not worthy.

Since Ade hasn't responded in over 24 hours I'm going to give radar the shirt off my back for 'out arguing' the so called master of finding new and interesting ways of calling people n00bs, nubs, noob5, no0bs, and so on and so forth...

... Well done sir

I've quit playing TribalWars, so my forum presence is somewhat weaker than normal (though I haven't quit the forums trololol).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are an pink fluffy bunny. Its a pity you were cowardly hiding away from the Bi! - Vital frontline; I would've enjoyed crushing you like the ant you are.

Yes, I'm sure you would've, or maybe the other way round ;-) At a time during the war I wasn't even on UK4 btw...

Bi! were the best tribe on UK4 right till the point they disbanded, period. Everyone respects that. Why can't you, you pink fluffy bunny?

I agree to a certain extent. It had the best players but it didn't perform as the best tribe - I'm not even going to say that Vital did either.

And why did you not join UK7 so I could crush you there once more like the other noobs that tried to face me in battle on that world? Look now! I quit as the tribe I lead continues as rank 1 under new leadership which I am proud to hand the baton too.

Blablablablabla... the same reason I didn't join W55 (or whatever the new one on .NET is) and that's due to a lack of time. When I re-boot Win7 I'll find a quote of you saying you got crushed or something along those lines. :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT:
[06/01/2011 19:11:54] (Radarr) Seary: NM, just thought I'd cringe :)
[06/01/2011 19:13:00] Adellion: Adellion got mutilated on UK7.
[06/01/2011 19:13:26 | Edited 19:13:29] (Radarr) Seary: Oohh, nasty. By?

Pity you will never achieve that in your TW career.

Achieve what, exactly?

I am proud to have led Bi!; I am proud to have quit TribalWars with Bi! still ready to fight;

I'm proud of all those things with Vital. Hm...

had it not been for the actions of a certain someone

OK, thank you for admitting Vital had better leadership and a more stable tribe-base. :icon_cool:

Bi! would've still been around beyond the Vital merge into =FATE=. Its amusing that despite Bi!'s disbandment, the damage done by Bi! was so strong; that even in death, did Bi! force Vital to merge into =FATE= to stave off inactivity issues.

Erm... Vital merged into =FATE= because they won the war you doofus. :lol:

Bi! aren't that pathetic; all we need is 4-5 players to hold off entire tribes like =FATE=. Though, fair play to =FATE=; I give full credit to THEM for their victory. Not Vital. Vital lost against Bi!. =FATE= won, though perhaps not without assistance.

Yes, I'm sure it was just 4-5 players holding off the world etc. etc. How did Vital lose... exactly? 'Cos last I knew Bi! went 'KAPUT!' and Vital merged into =FATE=. I don't claim that Vital were the main victors - because =FATE= were - however, you can't deny that it was a =FATE=, Vital victory and a Bi! defeat.

Don't swell your ego around me ever, you are not worthy.

Get off your high horse around me Ade :lol: You know I don't care about your 'forum presence' etc. bull.

Lots of wub Rad :icon_cool:

(PS. Don't get so heated dude...)

DeletedUser

How about someone responds with a mature response rather than your trolling Jimmy or pointless posts Redleg. These forums will be entertaining then rather than your un-successful attempts at trying to bash me because you fail at putting up an argument at all.

DeletedUser

Geez, does this noob not realise that arguing against me is futile?

Yes, I'm sure you would've, or maybe the other way round ;-) At a time during the war I wasn't even on UK4 btw...

No, you would've lost because you are a noob.

I agree to a certain extent. It had the best players but it didn't perform as the best tribe - I'm not even going to say that Vital did either.

Even more amusing that Vital lost to 4-5 players in a tribe that Radarr considers an inferior tribe. Doesn't that make your defeat worse, even if I were to agree with you on that statement (which I don't)?

Blablablablabla... the same reason I didn't join W55 (or whatever the new one on .NET is) and that's due to a lack of time. When I re-boot Win7 I'll find a quote of you saying you got crushed or something along those lines. :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT:
[06/01/2011 19:11:54] (Radarr) Seary: NM, just thought I'd cringe :)
[06/01/2011 19:13:26 | Edited 19:13:29] (Radarr) Seary: Oohh, nasty. By?

I got catted. I then backtimed two of the noobs who catted me, and rimmed two more. I quit at rank 14 in the world, and duke of the rank 1 tribe. I lost no villas, and the account has a new owner who equally hates Vital.

Achieve what, exactly?

You wouldn't know, would you, big fish in little pond?

I'm proud of all those things with Vital. Hm...

Here's the difference; Vital suck.

OK, thank you for admitting Vital had better leadership and a more stable tribe-base. :icon_cool:

Not really, I'd rather have BattleAxe and morning star and Mark21lancs over all the nubs u had in Vital.

Erm... Vital merged into =FATE= because they won the war you doofus. :lol:

Which noob tribe merges after victory? You merge after sustaining losses, getting inactive and defeat. The stats of Bi! vs Vital were 150ish to 70-80ish to Bi! until Grant disbanded. FACT.

Yes, I'm sure it was just 4-5 players holding off the world etc. etc. How did Vital lose... exactly? 'Cos last I knew Bi! went 'KAPUT!' and Vital merged into =FATE=. I don't claim that Vital were the main victors - because =FATE= were - however, you can't deny that it was a =FATE=, Vital victory and a Bi! defeat.

Stats : Bi! 150 - Vital 70-80. We WIN. =FATE= are the only victors.

Get off your high horse around me Ade :lol: You know I don't care about your 'forum presence' etc. bull.

You are unworthy of mounting a horse; you are too insignificant an ant to contest words with me.

Lots of wub Rad :icon_cool:

(PS. Don't get so heated dude...)

Red.

DeletedUser7797

How about someone responds with a mature response rather than your trolling Jimmy or pointless posts Redleg. These forums will be entertaining then rather than your un-successful attempts at trying to bash me because you fail at putting up an argument at all.

I am honoured that Rad thinks my posts are pointless. That must be a plus in anyone's eyes.

Rad you appear to me to be the prince of pointless. Your constant bleating about being picked on reminds me of a six year old child who insults the older boys and then runs to his mummy.

Now back to the thread, if Rad is a product and example of FATE,then yes they are cracking up.

DeletedUser

No, you would've lost because you are a noob.

Hypocrite... :lol:

Even more amusing that Vital lost to 4-5 players in a tribe that Radarr considers an inferior tribe. Doesn't that make your defeat worse, even if I were to agree with you on that statement (which I don't)?

Nope, Vital did a similar job to TuToR and we are proud. Vital was never defeated - they won so... yeh, your point doesn't actually make sense.

I got catted. I then backtimed two of the noobs who catted me, and rimmed two more. I quit at rank 14 in the world, and duke of the rank 1 tribe. I lost no villas, and the account has a new owner who equally hates Vital.

Mutilated. :)

You wouldn't know, would you, big fish in little pond?

What has fishes got to do with not understanding an incomplete sentence? :lol: It was at the beginning of a paragraph meaning that is should be unrelated to the above paragraph and what was continued in that paragraph had no relevance to that sentence.

Here's the difference; Vital suck.

Interesting theory. So if Bi! lost the war against Vital and =FATE= surely that means Bi! must suck... more? :icon_wink:

Which noob tribe merges after victory? You merge after sustaining losses, getting inactive and defeat.

We did get some inactives but we were far from being defeated. As far as I remember Team and Virtus fought together in a war and merged together? (UK2) and a similarly (if that's correct ^^) it was in our best interests as we already were co-ordinating on everything by the end of the war and sharing forums with lots of communication between the players and councils.

The stats of Bi! vs Vital were 150ish to 70-80ish to Bi! until Grant disbanded. FACT.

I think they were more around 130 to Bi! and 90 to Vital but not sure and the week before Bi! disbanded it was 15+ conquers (for that month) to Vital.

Not really, I'd rather have BattleAxe and morning star and Mark21lancs over all the nubs u had in Vital.

Quick! I put up a good point so it's no longer Bi! it's in-fact BA, MS And Mark... :icon_rolleyes:

Stats : Bi! 150 - Vital 70-80. We WIN. =FATE= are the only victors.

Dam and I thought Vital and =FATE= were working together in an alliance, oh wait- :icon_redface:

You are unworthy of mounting a horse; you are too insignificant an ant to contest words with me.

Didn't say I wanted to mount a horse. (Woah, did this just turn sexual or is it me? :icon_eek:). Ants are pretty cool y'know :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

*disclaimer Rad does not represent the views of =FATE=*

This is true... :icon_razz:

I am honoured that Rad thinks my posts are pointless. That must be a plus in anyone's eyes.

Ah, does it get awkward when I've got a quote - somewhere - where even BattleAxe (Read: Enemy of tribe... (Again?) ) admits he likes some of my posts... :icon_biggrin:

Rad you appear to me to be the prince of pointless. Your constant bleating about being picked on reminds me of a six year old child who insults the older boys and then runs to his mummy.

Ooh, Mum! He's picking on me.

Yet, even still, you decide to not answer on-topic or get involved instead direct an insult at me! You're one funny guy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8195

Your posts don't entertain me in anyway whatsoever...

And anyone who voted for you in the awards thingy, voted for you annoy everyone.

For someone who claims people take the game too seriously, you're taking this argument far to seriously. And dont make some excuse about 'I'm only trying to wind up Ade!' <---*WHINEY JUSTIN BEIBER VOICE*

lol you dont notice things quickly do you?

He's been away I believe lol. But I have been talking to him. Won't post convo, cos Rad wouldn't be happy :lol:

DeletedUser7797

lol you dont notice things quickly do you?

I didn't say when I noticed.

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Please keep the flames game related- personal attacks/ insults are not allowed.[/gfx]

DeletedUser

And anyone who voted for you in the awards thingy, voted for you annoy everyone.

For someone who claims people take the game too seriously, you're taking this argument far to seriously. And dont make some excuse about 'I'm only trying to wind up Ade!' <---*WHINEY JUSTIN BEIBER VOICE*

As far as I can tell I'm the one making the jokes within my posts whereas everyone is laying back on useless insults and pokes at me. I enjoy debating and arguing but doing it in a light sense of humour but what does tend to annoy me - not massively though - is useless trolling but you and other players who just post to insult me. When you finally decide to do some maturing and bring in a proper argument without any insults in I'll claim that pigs fly. Until then please refrain from trolling? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8610

Wonder how many times Ade has said the word noob or accused somebody of being massively inferior to him... Get a new tagline mate. Your more of a one-trick-pony than Ricky Gervais... And he really really really is a one-trick-pony, Not that repeatadly seeing you make yourself look like a pompous toolbag isn't entertaining I just dont like seeing people struggle against the tide thats all.

End point... obviously not so great yourself because for whatever reason i'm unfamiliar with... You have NO villages of your own on TW4 so even a slow growing, reformed barb munching 'nub' such as myself has more of a right to declare himself better than you.

Am I the only one who's noticed? All you do is boastfully say what you could have done or would have done, could do or would do it's like you've pulled a Jimmy Corkhill and forged your teaching certificates.

Many apologies to the mod for the outburst and I happily accept whatever punishment is forthcoming

*big sigh* It was worth it.