Army Camp question

DeletedUser

What is happening with packets? will it be no more packet worlds, no army camps with packets or something else?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I am 90% sure that packages and army camps will be able to be on the same worlds, as coins and packages cost the same amount anyway. All future worlds though are definitely not planned to have army camps.

DeletedUser

I am 90% sure that packages and army camps will be able to be on the same worlds, as coins and packages cost the same amount anyway. All future worlds though are definitely not planned to have army camps.

Eh? You saying army camps won't be on any new worlds?

DeletedUser57

Mmm, nope, worded improperly possibly. Meant that they won't be on every future world.

fail nub :icon_razz:, and unless they have changed it in my absence, or are changing it soon, army camps are only compatible with coin worlds.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
fail nub :icon_razz:, and unless they have changed it in my absence, or are changing it soon, army camps are only compatible with coin worlds.

Hmm, remember Allyboo stating when they were first released that they were compatible with coins and packages but that the explanation just stated coins since the first worlds to have them were coin worlds.

DeletedUser57

nah, they are only working on coin worlds for the moment. That's why so many of the newer worlds have been coins.