As was said on the forum, UK likes to do things slightly different ~ UK10

DeletedUser4

[tt]Settings for UK10

Start date: 22/08/11 ~ DONT BLAME ME I HAVE ONLY JUST BEEN TOLD :S
The whole ethos of this world is TEAM PLAY.

World Settings: ~
  • Speed: 1.5
  • Unit Speed: 0.625
  • Noble: Coins
  • Smithy: 10 Tech
  • Archers: Yes
  • Paladin: Yes
  • Paladin Weapons: Advanced
  • Bonus Villages: Yes
  • Barbs and Bonus Grow to: 3750
  • Church: Yes
  • Choice of starting location: Yes
  • Beginners Protection: 4 Days
  • Attack/Support Gap: 250 ms
  • Tribe Limit: 40
  • Tribe leave: Turned off Feb 1st 2012 (means no leave after this date)
  • Outside support: No
  • Fake Limit: Yes
  • Farm Limit: No
  • Morale: No
  • Militia: Yes
  • Night Bonus: Yes 00:00 – 07:30

Now you have probably read all that and are sat there thinking whats different, well read on and all will be revealed. The first and most important difference this world will start with a specific end date 25th December 2013.

The second difference is all about the team play ethos we want to encourage, starting from Feb 2012 when the tribe lock comes in a mega village will appear somewhere on the map. It will have a higher wall and lots of troops, and will take team work to clear and noble the village. These villages will appear once every two months with the last one appearing in August 2013 each village will become progressively harder to clear as the world goes along.

Once the last village appears you then have just over three months to the end of the world, and the winner will be the tribe that holds on to the most special villages.

Prizes will be announced at a later date.

Forgot to add this world will end as it starts no reductions nothing

[/tt]

DeletedUser6695

Advanced Pally weps? /facepalms

Other than that it seems pretty interesting

DeletedUser8621

hmmm. Very interesting. I like the tribe-lock and the new village stuff :) So these villages are like bonus villages, that just appear somewhere? Will they take the place of a prior barb, or just appear? Will it be one in every K? You say higher wall etc, so will that result in more points, or is it it's own special case? Sorry for all the questions. Very interested in this new village thing :)

DeletedUser

Looks around for the discussion thread.... :icon_wink:

Have never heard of a world with locked in tribe settings before?

Could make for some massive tribe tactical plays, merges, disbands and just a massive world shake up when the time comes.... after that think it would be very very interesting with these stacked super vills :)

DeletedUser

I love it, I will deffo be playing!! I love the idea of mega villages means more teamwork involved! :D

DeletedUser8687

Looks around for the discussion thread.... :icon_wink:

Have never heard of a world with locked in tribe settings before?

Could make for some massive tribe tactical plays, merges, disbands and just a massive world shake up when the time comes.... after that think it would be very very interesting with these stacked super vills :)

Where are you starting simon? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Looks cool, slightly high barbs and the advanced weapons make startup more luck-orientated, but oh well. Much better than what I was expecting.

Must be noted that sniping will be easy.

DeletedUser

hmmm. Very interesting. I like the tribe-lock and the new village stuff :) So these villages are like bonus villages, that just appear somewhere? Will they take the place of a prior barb, or just appear? Will it be one in every K? You say higher wall etc, so will that result in more points, or is it it's own special case? Sorry for all the questions. Very interested in this new village thing :)

Just thought, there is going to be a lot of argument about the placing of the vills, if you confirm the first one will be at 500/500 then it will effect the play..... if you just put it somewhere it will give some of the tribes an advantage over others?

DeletedUser5377

Will there be any way to easily identify these Mega Villages?

I.e. are they called 'Mega Village' rather than 'Barbarian Village' or do they have higher points or will an announcement be sent out?

I agree with sgk204, careful consideration needs to given when it comes to placing these villages, if it is completely random then it could actually end up being quite unfair. Since there are 4 villages being 'released' one suggestion would be to randomly place each village in a different continent.

Alternatily stick them all in continent 00 and really screw things up for people :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4

[tt]They will just appear, somewhere on the world random placement, yes they will have troops as well as higher walls unfortunately until such time as the configs are changed they will once nobled return to normal villages however we will keep the coords logged to each one on the forum for all to see once they have been found.[/tt]

DeletedUser9598

Would have liked higher tribe limit and no churchs but hey ho ill be there

DeletedUser

good except adv weapons. how is anyone going to cap a special village from another tribe with bonfire active?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I like the idea...

I would guess that a lot of players won't join a tribe till the very last min as you don't want to join a tribe that then falls apart as you can't leave it and join another after 1st Feb, so making joining the right tribe very important...

DeletedUser8621

Just thought, there is going to be a lot of argument about the placing of the vills, if you confirm the first one will be at 500/500 then it will effect the play..... if you just put it somewhere it will give some of the tribes an advantage over others?

Exactly what i was thinking! If there is only 1 every 2 months i'm not sure how it will work. One tribe will always have an advantage no matter where you put it!

DeletedUser9233

Nice idea - but not sure I can join another world - think the wife might leave me!

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8621

[tt]They will just appear, somewhere on the world random placement, yes they will have troops as well as higher walls unfortunately until such time as the configs are changed they will once nobled return to normal villages however we will keep the coords logged to each one on the forum for all to see once they have been found.[/tt]

Return to normal villages ? That is so sad! Why spend all the troops taking it if it just downgrades as soon as you noble it? I don't wanna spend numerous nukes on a mega village just for it to turn into a regular barb that i will have to build up.