As was said on the forum, UK likes to do things slightly different ~ UK10

DeletedUser

First I accidentally close the tab somehow, then the power gets cut ... third time lucky :S

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot:

What's the difference between advanced/non-advanced pally weapons?
What does the attack/support gap mean?
What does the 'outside support' setting mean?
Is fake limit 1% of points? I hate that setting :S

DeletedUser

Omg, like 8 friends are joining in because of the no chruch and no kata 1000% def item ^^

DeletedUser

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot:

At the risk of being wrong:

What's the difference between advanced/non-advanced pally weapons? Non-advanced has more modest effects. Most notably: no +900% bonfire.
What does the attack/support gap mean? Minimum time between commands.
What does the 'outside support' setting mean? Can only support tribesmates.

DeletedUser

Ah, thank you :)

When were these advanced pally weapons introduced? I get the feeling I'm used to the normal ones, but I'm not sure.

DeletedUser

Ah, thank you :)

When were these advanced pally weapons introduced? I get the feeling I'm used to the normal ones, but I'm not sure.

I don't know the exact date advanced was introduced, but you can see both the old and new styles here

DeletedUser

Ah, thanks. I think I'm used to old style ...

This world sounds fun, I'll give it a shot and fail miserably ;D

DeletedUser

well i couldn't see the point of the bonfire here anyway, just stack the vill with 1000000 cats + bonfire and no one would ever get the vill

DeletedUser

well i couldn't see the point of the bonfire here anyway, just stack the vill with 1000000 cats + bonfire and no one would ever get the vill

What's a bonfi- HOLY- THAT'S A LOT OF CATTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(I know what it is btw)

DeletedUser

Question: Why open a new World when W9 has only a few players?!

DeletedUser

The settings for uk10 are different then the settings for uk 9. Its not too fair to leave only one world open for people that don't like particular settings.

DeletedUser

I'm still half asleep and cannot contemplate the size of the title still.

But for those that are complaining about the settings, chill out? If you can't adapt to different settings and different playing styles then that's your own 'beef'. The rest of us like a challenge :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

now adv pally weapons are removed I'll probably join. Church i dislike but can live with, bonus that it too is gone.

DeletedUser

I wish it didn't have a 10 Tech Smithy, I hate it :-D
I always forget to upgrade my troops...Other than that I'm in.

DeletedUser

The two points I find might give problems are:

Number of mega villages I see no difference to there being 9 (3 tribes with 3) or 10 (5 tribes with 2, going upto 2 tribes with 5) both could cause problems. 11 would be a better option or maybe 7.

Also the tribe lock.

In every world that has come out you get natural wastage its a fact of RL.
With small member limits with some leaving you could get a snowball effect that kills off a tribe.

I would think a rule in place that if the member count, points or villages fall below a certain level then the tribe can disband.

I also remember one problem player on W27 who killed a full tribe due to being voted duke & no one could leave. I realise this is slightly different in the settings but such a thing could spoil the world for many.

Also an update of the settings in the first post might not be a bad idea. I liked the original settings myself.

DeletedUser

Number of mega villages I see no difference to there being 9 (3 tribes with 3) or 10 (5 tribes with 2, going upto 2 tribes with 5) both could cause problems. 11 would be a better option or maybe 7.

what about 2 with 3 and 1 with one or 3 with 3 and 1 with 2? still a problem.