Ashes? I need a reply

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You can only beat what is in front of you... this world has yet to see a "war" where both sides actually fight...

If I was a member of WIN or WAY I'd be doing everything I can to make sure that WC and Ashes don't Nap for two reasons...

1) WC and Ashes would both be looking for other tribes to fight...
2) If WC are as good as we think we are no one tribe would be able to stop us... 2, 3 or more tribes would have a better chance...

Not that I'm war mongering... it's just that all my black and brown horses keep complaining that all they do is farm and their weapons are getting rusty...

Plus the more wars there are the more players that will quit and delete so the more barbs and internals there are for me!!!

P.s. I like my tea white with two sugars.. thanks...

DeletedUser

There was a bit of good playing at the start while Sparks was still active. Before she disappeared me, Rob and Barnett had already wiped all her big nukes and taken her D down to less than half what she started with. After that though you are right, it simply wasn't worth timing it. We just basically trundled through a lot of them. BCB managed to escape most of the war as CI was a very easy target, as was The Clyde. It was quite disappointing to be honest as me and Rob were having great fun while Sparks was active.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I was looking forward to a decent battle... it started ok but didn't last... hopefully there is a tribe out there that can bring a decent battle... otherwise I'm just going to have to internal you, Col...

DeletedUser

:) It would certainly add some excitement to it

I waited in vain for Sparks, CI or The Clyde to give Pipsdad their accounts to sit. We could still have had a brilliant battle that way and he would have enjoyed it as well, it's too late now though. There aren't any troops left for him to sit at this point, even if they finally thought of it lol. I think I'll go chew on a barb and sulk.

DeletedUser

I love the way that all resist now come in and say " we were inactive " whereas prior to the war it was all about how greta they were and how pathetic everyone else was...do I really need to dig out old posts from Clyde, Sparks or CI?

Most of my guys were dissapointed that resist did not live up to the reputation that they created for them selves. I take sparks out of this as I know she had personal reasons, the rest just got beaten fair and square.

I agree with Col, the rest of the world should be worried about an alliance between us and ashes. I have personal alliances with members there from previous worlds and now Arc is gone I trust them, maybe more than I should.

I am not sure the dukes there would want you bringing war to their door and conspiring?

DeletedUser3473

:) It would certainly add some excitement to it

I waited in vain for Sparks, CI or The Clyde to give Pipsdad their accounts to sit. We could still have had a brilliant battle that way and he would have enjoyed it as well, it's too late now though. There aren't any troops left for him to sit at this point, even if they finally thought of it lol. I think I'll go chew on a barb and sulk.

Yes that would have been interesting, but I lost count of the number of times I typed "is anybody here?" in Skype so I never got the chance.

I love the way that all resist now come in and say " we were inactive " whereas prior to the war it was all about how greta they were and how pathetic everyone else was...do I really need to dig out old posts from Clyde, Sparks or CI?

But that just PnP isn't it? It's not all clever gifs and wit, often it's just lies to hide the truth. Sparks aside maybe Clyde and CI knew they were no longer as active as they had been but didn't want you to know it while they tried to recruit co-players. (note I said "maybe" because I don't know this so don't flame) Their ranking and the troops you did encounter clearly showed that their activity far outstripped most players for most of the world's history.

DeletedUser

yes they were active but we smashed em and they ran away!...anyway, it is dead and burried now.

DeletedUser10166

Well.. after Captain inactive moved some troops and kill my nuke i mailed something for him...

danionski on 14.10. at 03:45
seems like you're not inactive, captain inactive! hahahaha

Captain Inactive on 14.10. at 17:16
Mmm, must say you picked a very good time to attack me though :p Was very busy yesterday

I'm gonna give this world extra attention now though, just for you ;)

And this shows that he wasn't inactive at all :) just the day before "a little busy" and he was going to give the world "extra" attention... so he wasn't inactive at all at the start of the war.. so stop complaining about RESIST being beated up because some "reasons" maybe sparkles, but not the others...

DeletedUser

Still no public declaration after nearly 2 days. . .

Has Ashes brazen confidence in recruiting the refugees given WC pause for thought? Perhaps WC have lost more nukes clearing resist inactives than the world has been led to believe.

The lack of aggression from both sides certainly doesn't bode well for the rest of the world who as I read it, desperately need for somebody to challenge WCs dominance to allow other tribes to catch up.

I wonder what exactly Ashes have to offer that has delayed the march of WC troops.

DeletedUser

it is intriguing isnt it! A shrowd of mystery decends upon us all!

DeletedUser3473

Well.. after Captain inactive moved some troops and kill my nuke i mailed something for him...

And this shows that he wasn't inactive at all :) just the day before "a little busy" and he was going to give the world "extra" attention... so he wasn't inactive at all at the start of the war.. so stop complaining about RESIST being beated up because some "reasons" maybe sparkles, but not the others...

I wasn't complaining just commenting, as I said it's all just PnP.