assisted start-up guide, please?

DeletedUser

Suppose you start a few months into a world and have a big friend nearby to feed you resources and take care of your defence needs (ie. no need to farm, no need to build troops, no need to build mines). What would be the fastest sequence to build in, if racing for a nobleman?

Warehouse and HQ are presumably the focus to begin with, does anybody know of a specific order?

DeletedUser

Hmmm...
If you need no troops then urdoinitrong.

Build mines 3,1,1. Build Rax. Get spears. The guy sends you wood, you up WH and get more spears, get like 100. Get like level 12 WH, get LC, get like 2000, you no longer need him to give you res so he can carry on with his area of play and you can rush a Noble if you like...

Don't rely on him for your res, it won't be fun if you do... You'll also slow down his growth if you keep asking for more and more, especially if he has to pay for say 3 of your Nobles (6 coins + 120k, 160k, 160k of res).

DeletedUser

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you will be able to free trade resources due to being new to the world - similar to when you start up on a new world.

Don't quote me on it though I may be wrong never had a new to do this.

If you can there is no point going for spears etc just race to LC and start upgrading warehouse/stables and churning them out while farming your area. Turn the village pure offence (you should be able to run everything 24/7 with this amount of res coming in) - if your friend can give you resources I am sure he will lend you some D just incase as well?

DeletedUser

If he has restarted: You may receive res, either do what I or Thunder has said.
If he hasn't restarted (i.e. just joined the world): You have to start-up by yourself I'm afraid, I don't think you can be sent resources so just build spears and then LC...

DeletedUser

Oh, I am pretty sure those restrictions only prevent the start-up from sending, not receiving... In fact I just tested it on a random guy, you can benefit from free trade inwards.

So, taking defence and farming needs out of the equation, what's the quickest route to a noble? And roughly how long? Assume, to make it simple, that you will never be attacked and your warehouse will always be full.

DeletedUser

erm build HQ to lvl 20 using warehouses just so you can build more hq then build everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Build HQ to 5, Build WH to 14.
Build HQ to 15.
Build WH to 20.
Build HQ to 23.
Build WH to 23.
Build Rax?
Build Smithy to 15
Build Market to 10
Build Smithy to 20
Build Academy.
Mint Gold coin
Educate Nobleman.

Get Nobled because you point-whored.

DeletedUser

Build HQ to 5, Build WH to 14.
Build HQ to 15.
Build WH to 20.
Build HQ to 23.
Build WH to 23.
Build Rax?
Build Smithy to 15
Build Market to 10
Build Smithy to 20
Build Academy.
Mint Gold coin
Educate Nobleman.

that's the kind of thing i was after, thanks. you get to minting quicker if you stop expanding hq at 23?

DeletedUser

Suppose you have a big friend nearby to take care of your defence needs

:icon_rolleyes:

Hmmm...
If you need no troops then urdoinitrong.

Build mines 3,1,1. Build Rax. Get spears. The guy sends you wood, you up WH and get more spears, get like 100. Get like level 12 WH, get LC, get like 2000, you no longer need him to give you res so he can carry on with his area of play and you can rush a Noble if you like...

Don't rely on him for your res, it won't be fun if you do... You'll also slow down his growth if you keep asking for more and more, especially if he has to pay for say 3 of your Nobles (6 coins + 120k, 160k, 160k of res).

I argee with this though. I'd probably just forgo the spears and let him push me to start to LC.

DeletedUser

So our advise is rush LC with his help.

Level 23 HQ is very good though but with the income which you'd get from farming and him, I'd say maybe 25 if you can keep it going 24/7 along with LC and Axes...

Good luck though and I didn't see that thing where he gives you defense, sorry.

Seems like your pretty lucky having this guy helping you out = )

DeletedUser

You'll also slow down his growth if you keep asking for more and more, especially if he has to pay for say 3 of your Nobles (6 coins + 120k, 160k, 160k of res).
He is very wealthy, and generous. :)
lord dan win said:
Seems like your pretty lucky having this guy helping you out = )
He is also hypothetical. :(

Thanks for your help, guys. I guess it's a going to be a judgment call as to when to give up on the hq and start on the smithy... unless someone knows of a tool that will do the maths for you?

DeletedUser

Yes, I know of one.

Called your brain... If that's not working, use a calculator ; )

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The fastest order for, let's say W5, if you joined today:

You start with:

2 timber, 1 clay, 1 iron

HQ 2 - HQ 11
warehouse 2
HQ 12
warehouse 3
HQ 13
warehouse 4
warehouse 5
HQ 14
warehouse 6
HQ 15
warehouse 7
HQ 16
warehouse 8
HQ 17
warehouse 9
HQ 18
warehouse 10
HQ 19
farm 4
warehouse 11
warehouse 12
HQ 20
warehouse 13
HQ 21
warehouse 14
HQ 22
warehouse 15
HQ 23
warehouse 16
HQ 24
warehouse 17
farm 2 - 9
barracks 1
market 1-10
smithy 1 - 20
academy 1

market before or after smithy makes no difference, same with the barracks can be after the smithy the farms can come later as well as needed, but might as well do them first since the HQ won't be raising any higher so they are building as fast as they can.

Last edited: