At which point is a family tribe just too big?

DeletedUser12641

ok so why post an attack of me losing 2 nobles on a villa where i got loyalty down to 10, i took a gamble it didnt pay off,
but why dont i show the 3 villas i took off your tribe in the space of 24 hours when we declared, or the failed nuke attempts that rarely even knocked my walls down,
one thing to learn from posting dont try and post to make it look like your brilliant or the other person is a noob,
i play for fun and take great insult to your post trying to make me look bad

anyway the war thing, it is not guranteed war we win, i think its a scared tactic
when i joined this world i knew alot of players in war who were playing under different names but i played with them on 16,
now at that time i would say they have the credentials to win as i have seen how they play,
but i know a few of them have quit and they were good players so i think looking at some of the players in mayhem its going to be very interesting
and as someone said when the war really kicks off its amazing how many players do quit not through boredom but through i dont have the time to handle attacks,
so im hoping as time goes on that there will be respect from one another and a great fight to be had rather than all this negativity :]

DeletedUser13232

ok so why post an attack of me losing 2 nobles on a villa where i got loyalty down to 10, i took a gamble it didnt pay off,
but why dont i show the 3 villas i took off your tribe in the space of 24 hours when we declared, or the failed nuke attempts that rarely even knocked my walls down,
one thing to learn from posting dont try and post to make it look like your brilliant or the other person is a noob,
i play for fun and take great insult to your post trying to make me look bad

anyway the war thing, it is not guranteed war we win, i think its a scared tactic
when i joined this world i knew alot of players in war who were playing under different names but i played with them on 16,
now at that time i would say they have the credentials to win as i have seen how they play,
but i know a few of them have quit and they were good players so i think looking at some of the players in mayhem its going to be very interesting
and as someone said when the war really kicks off its amazing how many players do quit not through boredom but through i dont have the time to handle attacks,
so im hoping as time goes on that there will be respect from one another and a great fight to be had rather than all this negativity :]

I'm assuming that you are ferret ? You are actually the best of the bunch, you were the only one of like 15 trains that actually managed to get them within the same second, it was me playing for some of the day and i had a blast until it got to like 7am my time and i had to go to sleep. I'm just stirring drama because that is what I do, its more fun when you are playing against people you have a rivalry with, even if they are 1/10th your size. Someone actually managed to land 6 supports before their own nukes landed in that OP, i was laughing my ass off.

Its a shame you had to recruit those fist members, the north could have actually been really fun if fist weren't selling their soul to keep their villages for another couple of months and decided to play tribal wars to actually fight and not run a daycare centre where big daddy ferret carries them through an OP. Don't take it personal, its for fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12641

lol well mate i was praising you on our forums because you sniped my tight trains not once but a few times and i had 3 trains i think going to you all pretty close [although got 2 off you hehehe], a few failed because not enough troops but you still managed to snipe so hats off to you :]
what account do you play and have to admit when there is a bigger player attacking if you cant snipe your history doesnt matter how good you are or have a very good tribe behind you :

DeletedUser13232

I think I sniped all the trains but I had a few incomings so i wasn't really able to stack much into the snipes. There are alot of variables to big vs small and if you are screwed or not, my account is Yodawg - i'm not hiding I'm just too small to be noticeable on this world - i'm in baby bandit. Don't mind me if I'm a bit salty, I'm a little judgmental on the big guys picking on the little guys.

DeletedUser11866

But isn't war always about one guy picking on another ? No matter the size

DeletedUser13232

But isn't war always about one guy picking on another ? No matter the size

The situation is like Little Volkan (bandit) going into high-school and he gets in a fist fight and the kid calls him out and volkan is like i'm gonna stand up for myself and when little volkan comes, the kid (fist) has recruited phil grant & peggy mitchell (the mayhem family) to fight with him.

Fist said the continent wasn't big enough for both tribes, maybe they are right, but they could have done something about it at any time in the last 4-5 months but they chose not to, they waited for mayhem to come along and read them the jungle book and give them a nice warm glass of milk before bedtime so they'd be big in strong in the morning ready for a hard day mining at Mayhem and Sons Inc

DeletedUser6695

The situation is like Little Volkan (bandit) going into high-school and he gets in a fist fight and the kid calls him out and volkan is like i'm gonna stand up for myself and when little volkan comes, the kid (fist) has recruited phil grant & peggy mitchell (the mayhem family) to fight with him.

Fist said the continent wasn't big enough for both tribes, maybe they are right, but they could have done something about it at any time in the last 4-5 months but they chose not to, they waited for mayhem to come along and read them the jungle book and give them a nice warm glass of milk before bedtime so they'd be big in strong in the morning ready for a hard day mining at Mayhem and Sons Inc

Basically you were unaware of your enemies diplomacy. That's your fault

DeletedUser13232

Basically you were unaware of your enemies diplomacy. That's your fault

Basically, no - We had an NAP with them and they had an NAP with mayhem, they changed their diplomacy specifically because mayhem was going to fight with them against bandit, they weren't working together before. They were not enemies until they chose to make themselves enemies and they only did that because they knew they'd be fighting a 10:1 battle in their favour.

DeletedUser11866

If you rely on other tribes, like CF said it is your leaderships fault.

EDIT:

Basically, no - We had an NAP with them and they had an NAP with mayhem...

This is irrelevant, mayhem never had a NAP with BANDIT, we had an nap with NA which after a few hours into the 10 day ceasefire decided they would take every red dot in the area and make them into a family tribe, which is obviously breaking the deal between mayhem and NA(not BANDIT) so I gave you 12 hours to contact me or any of the other leaders and no mail was sent, as a consequence we canceled the NAP.

DeletedUser13232

You sort of have to rely on other tribes not to just hug you to death by allying with everyone in the name of a game with the word "war" in it, then again you wouldn't expect a group known as "men of mayhem" or "psycho" to be running a daycare for every other non-w.a.r affiliated tribe in the world. We all join the same family, noble barbs & internal eachother to 80%

If the entire world just randomly turned on Mayhem and all joined W.A.R and we had W.A.R academy 8, you would see that as a fault of your own?

and Volkan I wasn't talking about any NAP between bandit and mayhem, i was talking about the nap between bandit & fist which they held with both tribes that became bandit - they broke it but they only broke it when you made it clear that you'd help them - before that they were quiet as a mouse

DeletedUser11866

And to make sure the world doesn't turn against us we've taken the steps we have ... Hence why we don't rely on other tribes. You should of done the same if you feel that everyone would of turned against you as they did.

If they are so weak why are they still around then ? You should have taken them out. See what happens when you don't ? Problems and bickering it seems.

DeletedUser13232

You relied on them to not turn against you, if you didn't, there would be no need for any steps. You'd prevail regardless. right? because you don't rely on other tribes? I never said fist were weak - no one actually knows because they only come out to play when you let them out after they eat their vegetables

Why didn't you take them out? Why ally with them?

DeletedUser4411

And to make sure the world doesn't turn against us we've taken the steps we have ... Hence why we don't rely on other tribes.

is here any tribes left up there that's not part of mayhem now?

DeletedUser4411

sorry, I meant is there any tribes left up north of the world that are not part of mayhem or dont have some kind of diplomacy with them.

DeletedUser12641

i wont go into details but just so the facts are right here,
we were allies with fist before they decided to hit bandit, it was fist choice to hit bandit and since a few of us came from fist we have built up relationships there
fist could of turned on mayhem but in general with an alliance you give a cancellation period out of goodwill
a nap however is just a short stop either to build relations into a alliance or a temp cease fire until you war each other, and normally a 24 hour notice is sufficent
this is my opinion on the matter anyway :]

DeletedUser13232

xsRwzkN.png

When you get messages like this by a guy who wouldn't start a war when he was 3 times the size - he had to wait for 10 times the size, you get a little salty. Are they even winning? I'm not sure.

DeletedUser12641

i think your winning against fist looking at your takes from them but last time i check losing 20-0 to mayhem sorry :[