At which point is a family tribe just too big?

DeletedUser10156

There's been a couple of local ops but no full scale ops yet. Its coming though :)

You're right about everyone knowing everyone else on a small server, when I first came here I remember thinking it was like Emmerdale in that everyone lives in such a small community that they're all related/linked to everyone else somehow.

I don't think Volkans task is that hard actually:

• The decent players with self respect will quit, they'll be internalled.
  • Then you'll have the people too far away from the frontline who have nothing to do but barb noble as everyone else has been recruited ( and theres a limit on the travel time of nobleman so the frontline is a good couple of jumps away.) They'll quit or barb out of boredom and be internalled.
  • With a couple more rage quits at the state of the forums and 'omg my real life is too busy' just as incomings are launched he would easily be within the 30 limit by world end.
The question is will he actually have any players left capable of holding us off?

DeletedUser10790

I dunno, if I was somewhere in that tribe id see myself having two options depending on location.

If I was on the frontline is simply attack you lot as best I can and rally the locals around me.

If I was further back id either try an take control or leave and attack the tribe :p

But now come one Clara, surely you lot won't leave 30 accounts left standing, that would be a very poor show...

Blue

DeletedUser13101

You referring to me? (I will assume you are) I do not.

And Clara, you know as well as I that both the W.A.R and Mayhem families are too large. Mayhem just ridiculously so.

blue

The original owner of the PMP account had a account on world 13 known as Steamtrain...

DeletedUser10156

I dunno, if I was somewhere in that tribe id see myself having two options depending on location.

If I was on the frontline is simply attack you lot as best I can and rally the locals around me.

If I was further back id either try an take control or leave and attack the tribe :p

But now come one Clara, surely you lot won't leave 30 accounts left standing, that would be a very poor show...

Blue

True, we at least have a nice round number to aim for, 100 accounts to destroy before world end!

Are there allies with maymem? or Just calling them self maymem4?

They've actually condensed themselves since I started this post down to 3 tribes, the members who were in 4 are now in 2...or is it 3...or psycho...oh who knows what's going on. They are 100% part of the Mayhem family.

Funnily enough rumour has it that the Mayhem family also approached the BANDIT family to offer them the same deal so we could be back up to 4 soon enough.

Lord Ashfordly I think you mean Craig who was on Steamtrain. Blue was on PMP. Although I think Craig was one of the many who did go join the PMP account although Blue will obviously be able to confirm that.

DeletedUser10790

Yeah it's a good number.

PMP is my account, always has been, always will be. Craig co'd on uk19 as I rely on co's while I work. If he's told you it's his account he be lying ;)

blue

DeletedUser

They've actually condensed themselves since I started this post down to 3 tribes, the members who were in 4 are now in 2...or is it 3...or psycho...oh who knows what's going on. They are 100% part of the Mayhem family.

Funnily enough rumour has it that the Mayhem family also approached the BANDIT family to offer them the same deal so we could be back up to 4 soon enough.

Very funny I Co-player one of the "M@ymem" account's and i can confirm that not happening to my knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10156

Your post is a little vague so I assume you mean the Bandit part?

Being a co-player of a random player is hardly conclusive evidence though, unless of course you co-play one of the leadership?

DeletedUser

Maybe i do co-play one of the leadership. You will never know;) but i know enough to say what i did:)

DeletedUser13101

What sort of idiot tells his enemy anything about himself ingame?

DeletedUser

Depends whether you are stating fact or fiction, i dont care much for the idiots that spam the forums because there good at it, just never the sort who's actually good at the game, i thought you were an ok sort til you opened your mouth ^^^^^

and i guess yes its a war game so there will always be whats seen as underhand tactics, but its so difficult to actually find players who can really play (instead of those who cant but get to grow through location and fine leadership), mass recruiting to find good players i would say is a smart move, just the internalling bit thats slightly aloof of the way i'd like to play the perfect game, but nothing is ever perfect i guess, or i'd always start a world on time, and surrounded by old friends and great players.

Im mayhem til the end, its going to be a good game, and no WAR are not certain to win, especially if we are well organised.

DeletedUser13101

Eh well I own the land of spamming, if you don't like it go away :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser13232

Very funny I Co-player one of the "M@ymem" account's and i can confirm that not happening to my knowledge.

To my knowledge mayhem approached all 3 northern tribes, fist, dtb and na (currently bandit). Fist and DTB + NA had NAP with fist but no diplomacy with mayhem, but fist has an alliance? or an nap with mayhem, not sure which. Anyway DTB declined the Mayhem deal, NA sort of declined it (i was in dtb so i can't say for sure) - by kind of i mean Legendary Jet under some sort of martyrdom guise defected to mayhem under the agreement that Mayhem would have an NAP with NA, which they broke after 16 hours (jet & devil the two defectors actually broke it themselves).

At this point in the north there is a war:

fist!, fist!!, psycho, mayhem & m@yhem (58million) vs bandit and baby bandit (5.5m). Fist randomly broke NAP and declared a war a few hours later around 10 minutes after mayhem did - so its fair to assume considering the fist tribal file that fist are allied/merging into mayhem.

I feel like this post isn't suitable for my first post on the externals without some drama stirring so here we go, from the last day sitting highlight

cZyUbJw.png

DeletedUser13123

To my knowledge mayhem approached all 3 northern tribes, fist, dtb and na (currently bandit). Fist and DTB + NA had NAP with fist but no diplomacy with mayhem, but fist has an alliance? or an nap with mayhem, not sure which. Anyway DTB declined the Mayhem deal, NA sort of declined it (i was in dtb so i can't say for sure) - by kind of i mean Legendary Jet under some sort of martyrdom guise defected to mayhem under the agreement that Mayhem would have an NAP with NA, which they broke after 16 hours (jet & devil the two defectors actually broke it themselves).

The NAP was put there for NA, after 16 hours there was no such tribe as NA, therefore no NAP to be broken. You can't merge into a tribe and expect to take the diplomatic relations with you unless if has been talked over first. That would be why ...

DeletedUser13232

The NAP was put there for NA, after 16 hours there was no such tribe as NA, therefore no NAP to be broken. You can't merge into a tribe and expect to take the diplomatic relations with you unless if has been talked over first. That would be why ...

And there i was thinking the martyrdom was on behalf of the players of the tribe and not the actual name of the tribe - its a pretty weak reason to start attacking people who were tribe mates yesterday and you supposedly bit the bullet for, or don't you agree? There wasn't even a merger - it was a name change at that point. Like saying because Alpha became Mayhem 2 that Beta was instantly cut - but that wasn't the case. Atleast just say "Hey man i wanted to try to win the world" instead of being like "well, you did change the name! reason enough!"

DeletedUser

Any reference to infractions, punishments, bans, ban discussion, cheating (forum or in game) or contents of support tickets in general is forbidden.

Please be aware of this rule. You may not discuss cheating in reference to specific people or events. Any suspicions or evidence of cheating must be reported in-game, for the TW moderators to deal with.

If anyone is unsure of the forums rules, please read them in full [here]. If anyone is ever unsure of a rule or if a post/thread they want to make may be against the rules, feel free to PM me. I am here to help, after all.

Rho

EDIT: Any discussion of a certain "TW video doing the rounds" is not allowed on these forums. Please do not reference it or any related incidents here. This is a verbal warning, I'll be infracting for any further posts on the subject.