Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

DeletedUser14620

Hi,

"Until 22.2 14:08, you can only attack or be attacked if the ratio between you and your opponents is no more than 20."

Can someone please explain how that works for me and anyone else who isn't getting it?

I take a 'ratio of twenty' to be 1:20.

For example;

1,000 points : 20,000 points

Where am I going wrong?

DeletedUser4753

precisely, so if your a 1k points players, you cant be attacked by a player above 20k points until a certain date, and vice versa.

cannot receive a attack from someone 20x larger than you.
cannot attack sumone who is 20x smaller than you.

DeletedUser14620

Thanks very much d1mension.

I am a less confused person today.

I appreciate you taking the time to clear that up.

Best regards

DeletedUser920

Could someone clarify exactly how this works as there seem to be different dates for different players. What happens if the dates are different for the bigger and the smaller player ? Is there a time when one player can attack the other, but not the reverse (and would this apply differently small=> large compared with large=>small ?)

I see players I cannot attack until April who are smaller, but seem to be able to attack those 20x larger (which I couldn't yesterday). Can some attack back ? all attack back and can my tribemates join in with some or all. We all seem to be getting different dates.

If anybody could clarify it would be helpful.

DeletedUser4753

Their is never a time where one player can attack another but not be attacked by the same player or vice versa.

When you makes a account on a world (depending when you made it) you are prescribed a date in the future, before which you cant attack or be attacked by anyone more than 20x your size or less than 20x your size. after this date happens for you, your village is free to be attacked or attack anyone outside these margins, that are also past their own given date (if within 20:1 date is irrelevent)

whats happened on your account is since yesterday, you have passed your own "protection date" meaning you can now attack and be attacked by anyone regardless of size (as long as they have passed thier own "protection date"
when it comes to smaller player you were looking to attack you are 20x larger and they have no yet passed their date, meaning unless they become within 20x your size you cannot attack them and they cannot attack you, until their date also happens ofc.

These dates work on a individual to the player basis, so tribemates of either side would have to either fall within the 20:1 rule or be both past their respective dates to hit particular players.

DeletedUser4753

No just adopting a tw guru role haha, you giving it a go?