Attack Tagger

DeletedUser10842

And Fresh prince, it only works from incomings from other players, so you cannot test it yourself.
:icon_biggrin:

I know, which is why in my first reply i assumed that was what chey was doing..:)

DeletedUser10842

have you tried it on another browser, or tried installing the script on quickbar or browser bookmark.. just a few different options see if it will work for you in different ways?

the script works, so it must be another issue at your end

DeletedUser4252

Anyone else having problems using the approved attack tagger, when also using the in game feature of 'ignoring attacks'?

mine doesn't work since the update, but does work if i dont have the ignore attacks.

DeletedUser

It simply doesn't work unless you have the ignore feature disabled.

On large accounts not being able to ignore attacks can be highly problematic.....my computer often lags when i cross 1000 incomings, having 3-4k incomings without being able to ignore is nigh on impossible.....attacks landing every 30 secs whilst your trying to tag new incomings, or sort out dodges/stacks/snipes.

And the in built tagging feature is pretty poor when your mass tagging using the sorter on 100 + incomings. You have to be a maths genius to do the calculations for the launch time, and try comparing units for sequential attacks. It's a massive workload.

Any chance of being able to use a temporary tagger script whilst this one gets updated?

DeletedUser4252

Seems the id no. part of the approved tagger has stopped working as well.

Any chance we can get this script working as it should be, as ive been told, there is no chance of any other tagger being allowed while these problems persist.

DeletedUser

I get this error when I'm using either the full version either the simpler one in different browsers...
15128005edd042a6b50833c.png

Is there someone to help with this?

DeletedUser

Post how you are calling the scripts.
ie. What do you use in your quick bar

I don't play TW apart from my single village beta account, so can't debug the script at the moment.

DeletedUser4753

Thanks fa sorting the most important script so quickly cheesasaurus,

However, the previous format ment the player could edit what info they want or didnt want.

I for example care little for the return date as tis more of a start up feature for btiming, others i know only want the speed and origin.

Is it possible to have different version of the script available, or the full code as it was were before where the player may remove features they dont require?

cheers.

DeletedUser

We're not going to have quickbar scripts that require users to edit the code for configuration. I can work in an update that will let you set preferences - but this will likely be a project for another day.

DeletedUser4753

mmm yea that does seem a lot more work on your part

What about tw.uk hosting maybe 3 versions of the script

one very simple with just ,origin + speed,

one with few more details, origin + speed + player +id

and one with all details?

Dunno if this is possible or doable, just trying to think of a work around.

DeletedUser

I was able to do it today :)

Look for a button like this, at the bottom right of your screen.
tagger_config_button.png

It will open a menu where you can configure the way it's tagged.
one with few more details, origin + speed + player +id
would look like this:

tagger_config_menu.png

Remember to click the save button!

DeletedUser4753

am so hot fa you right now :p

yea thats awesome mate even better than the original tyvm

DeletedUser4753

just given this a more thorough usage and think the customizing is a lot better, ease of use for cript nubs is great, so considering this was just actually a reformat for uk hosting tis very good, all id like now is maybe a "unkown option" but thats trivial tbh

DeletedUser

Hey Cheese, long time no speak. Seems worlds ago from SrsBiz with you and WLA, and Pop! uk2, both of those ended rather... interestingly. I especially liked how on w26.net for SrsBiz WLA wanted to duke the tribe... from Ashmodai's tribe or w/e, that was interesting :p

Anyyy rateee just get the script come up, as in the actual script redirected from tw when I click on it, despite copying the exact thing said to copy in spoiler. Haven't just put the url link down or something stupid. Don't really know what's going on?

Probably being an idiot, but thought I'd ask.

DeletedUser4753

In the quick bat editing screen, ie if u click edit on the script, have you made sure the box (Open in a new window) is unchecked, as that wud open new window ie redirect you????

DeletedUser

Scripts work on my phone, but not laptop weird stuff...

Box is unchecked, scripts updated to the tw hosts.

DeletedUser4083

Try clearing your cache and restarting your browser, that should do the trick :)

DeletedUser10100

I was able to do it today :)

Look for a button like this, at the bottom right of your screen.
tagger_config_button.png

It will open a menu where you can configure the way it's tagged. would look like this:

tagger_config_menu.png

Remember to click the save button!

Sadly this seems to be effected by the latest TW updates. All i seem to get when using the Config is the raw script coding when I click ok on the troop speed choices.