Auto updating maps uk4

DeletedUser

UR have the highest continent dominance with 94.63%. Wonder if anyone will reach 100% at all?

DeletedUser

hmmm maybe urban have no competition in the east but if they try and expanding into the world centre there e in trouble i think there stick to where they are and work there way around they need a good war though otherwise stupid ino they had one when they where actually urban and not ~ur~ and had war with fate but that lasted barely long the joined bi who fell and became pest

DeletedUser

hthey had one when they where actually urban and not ~ur~ and had war with fate but that lasted barely long the joined bi who fell and became pest

+PEST- was around long before Bi! disbanded

DeletedUser

Urm

But pest wasnt that much off a tribe then after bi disbanded alot of them joined pest to what it mostly is today pest would maybe be abit smaller if it wasnt for pest anyway im a huge fan off pest i think there one of the best tribes around with guts :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7797

This is still my favourite thread on all of the forums. It's good to re-visit every now and then and congrats to all of the players featured

DeletedUser8053

Agreed Redleg. Always good to check up on how the world is progressing and this is just the ticket for me. :)

DeletedUser4083

Whilst I save a copy of them each month, eventually it should make interesting reference material :)

DeletedUser8195

Ah! Good idea!

Can you dig some out and post them up in another thread please?

DeletedUser4083

Only had chance to start it this month! I'm saving a copy on the 1st of each month, so it won't be long till the next one :)
(If only I or someone else had the idea earlier!)

DeletedUser8195

I think someone has a few older maps. Not sure who it was though :/

DeletedUser4083

Yeah someone in our tribe saved a copy, which I have saved in the folder as well. According to the map it is dated from July :)

DeletedUser8195

Ah. Can you post that please? Would be good to compare! :lol:

DeletedUser7797

has anyone managed to take the relevant snap-shots? I am far too stupid to know how to do this

DeletedUser8195

Ooooooo, yeah. I want to see those.

I think philipster did :)

How many do you have now?

DeletedUser7797

Can't read any of these now. Is this due to recent TW modifications?