Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Here are the world 21 Auto Updating Maps.

TopTribes.png

AvPoints.png

RecentConquers.png

TribeDominance.png

TopPlayers.png

MostOffensive.png

TopODPlayers.png

PlayerDominance.png

FastestNoblers.png

Click here to find more maps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see that despite being alone v the world, 360EV isn't giving up his fight yet :icon_cool:.

Yg4DSJi.png

And to be honest, whenever I see someone against the world, whenever it's on .net, .se (my hippie server as some like to call it), or even uk - People normally always go full barb noble and avoid anyone and everyone in sight (morale might have something to do with that). But 360EV isn't going full barb nobling. Doubt anyone is gifting him villages either for that matter :lol:.

Side note: But I am also, not saying that IBF and everyone else is barb noble rushing. I just see that 360EV isn't unlike some so called "best" that I've seen on different worlds that have ended up like w21 or similar. Just want to get that cleared up, ok? Good.

Past few conquers in the past few days:

7WSImzx.png

Oh, and before anyone suggests some crap such as "You are sucking up to 360EV" or "Stop asslicking him" - I am not. I stuck up for IBF back before I left these forums... I assumed that they were the best judging on how well they played on worlds I played against them on... But I was slightly blinded... There is decent players on every side, and there is crap players on every side.

Another side note:
Again, I'm not saying IBF are crap. But there are decent players on every side, and crap players on every side.

Note to ChickenCatch: Great maps - I enjoyed reading your other thread with w60 examples too. Good stuff.

*Sits in a deckchair with an IRN-BRU drink waiting for pathetic insults to come rolling in*

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
I see that despite being alone v the world, 360EV isn't giving up his fight yet :icon_cool:.

Yg4DSJi.png

And to be honest, whenever I see someone against the world, whenever it's on .net, .se (my hippie server as some like to call it), or even uk - People normally always go full barb noble and avoid anyone and everyone in sight (morale might have something to do with that). But 360EV isn't going full barb nobling. Doubt anyone is gifting him villages either for that matter :lol:.

Side note: But I am also, not saying that IBF and everyone else is barb noble rushing. I just see that 360EV isn't unlike some so called "best" that I've seen on different worlds that have ended up like w21 or similar. Just want to get that cleared up, ok? Good.

Past few conquers in the past few days:

7WSImzx.png

Oh, and before anyone suggests some crap such as "You are sucking up to 360EV" or "Stop asslicking him" - I am not. I stuck up for IBF back before I left these forums... I assumed that they were the best judging on how well they played on worlds I played against them on... But I was slightly blinded... There is decent players on every side, and there is crap players on every side.

Another side note:
Again, I'm not saying IBF are crap. But there are decent players on every side, and crap players on every side.

Note to ChickenCatch: Great maps - I enjoyed reading your other thread with w60 examples too. Good stuff.

*Sits in a deckchair with an IRN-BRU drink waiting for pathetic insults to come rolling in*

to be fair for the most part i would actually agree with you.

DeletedUser13390

surprise surprise... cant have a map thread made for even 24 hours without someone derailing it already, erich if you wish to talk more about 360 go create your own thread dedicated to him and no this isn't because it is about 360. we havent had the maps in what seems like forever and within first 24 hours the thread is being derailed.

chickencatch well done on these maps looking forward to seeing them grown and improve, having read your forum post on .net i am sure there is going to be a lot of effort and changes happening over time

DeletedUser

Seany is just upset i'm still beating him on pretty much everything even when i'm tribe-less :p

Thanks for the maps!

DeletedUser

Erich if you wish to talk more about 360 go create your own thread dedicated to him

Oh, and before anyone suggests some crap such as "You are sucking up to 360EV" or "Stop asslicking him" - I am not.

surprise surprise... cant have a map thread made for even 24 hours without someone derailing it already, erich if you wish to talk more about 360 go create your own thread dedicated to him and no this isn't because it is about 360. we havent had the maps in what seems like forever and within first 24 hours the thread is being derailed.

I didn't have to wait too long for pathetic hate, now did I? :lol:
I did say also, no like hate/disrespect/whatever I said to IBF, so stop crying over nothing :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser13390

Seany is just upset i'm still beating him on pretty much everything even when i'm tribe-less :p

Thanks for the maps!

not upset at all bud if you remember correctly i did say to you not to throw in the towel lol. also i am pretty sure i am still ahead of you in any war rankings so not quite everything ;) anyways this thread is for the new auto-updating maps that chickencatch has been kind enough to provide us with.

I didn't have to wait too long for pathetic hate, now did I? :lol:
I did say also, no like hate/disrespect/whatever I said to IBF, so stop crying over nothing :icon_rolleyes:.

At no point did i say you was sucking up to kiam/360. i was pointing out how quick it was for someone to derail the thread if that is what you class as hate then so be it.

DeletedUser

also i am pretty sure i am still ahead of you in any war rankings so not quite everything ;)

Lies, most of yours (and IBF, players like Eddie) have war stats from players that quit with nobody on the account, although they are technically caps, no one gives respect for them. My caps on the other hand were well earned (other than Prexes who i did make quit by solo opping, so up to you whether i am credited to them or not).

DeletedUser13390

Lies, most of yours (and IBF, players like Eddie) have war stats from players that quit with nobody on the account, although they are technically caps, no one gives respect for them. My caps on the other hand were well earned (other than Prexes who i did make quit by solo opping, so up to you whether i am credited to them or not).

how on earth is it lies? why do you think they quit? because we slaughtered them. its not like they had quit before we attacked them. not our fault is it? should of picked your tribe mates more appropriately.

Deleted User - 70854

You both make good points. Can we just leave it at that? :p