Autoclicker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8621

Was looking at some farming stuff on .net servers & saw that someone mentioned an autoclicker?

Let's say you had 1000 or so farming runs bookmarked on opera and you opened all of them in a new tab. In doing so, i would set a shorcut key for next tab to "2" and then click okay on every page.

What .net was suggesting is that you put your mouse over the okay and start the autoclicker so that instead of clicking, all you would have to do is repeatedly press 2.

Is this legal? I don't think it is, but i'm not sure why .net had people talking about it. Would just like some comments on this.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that's legal. I think you can even have it on just pressing the two once, though I may be wrong

DeletedUser

wouldnt it be illegal as only 5 attacks per second are allowed

DeletedUser269

I have also thought of it as being illegal, since its taking away 1 action. I will ask for the correct answer, but Ive always thought its a no no.

DeletedUser5377

Doesn't this fall into the category of things that can't be detected so therefore are not illegal?

E.g. The Opera T train method, there is no way to detect it so there is no rule making it illegal.

DeletedUser

This is fully and totally illegal, to the utmost degree. Macros (what this is) fall under the category of botting, seeing as you can leave your computer and have them work. Also, the thread on .net explained it is illegal.

And VCMB, the odd thing is: it can be detected.

A totally legal workaround is this:
create an opera shortcut (tools>preferences>advanced>shortcuts, click on the lower edit button, click on application, scroll down, and click new)
bind the key to say ctrl \
and then in the second box type (or copy) "focus previous widget&click button&switch to next page"
that will do what you ask, totally legally.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8621

Actually, you can't leave your computer while it works and is by no mean a macro or any type of botting. A macro is a set of instructions (computer code) that is produced by someone in order to perform a series of actions without having to do anything. All the autoclicker would do is make it so that you don't have to use your mouse for sending farming attacks. It would simply click once and keep clicking on the same page if you were not there, you would have to be there in order to switch the page. & there would be no way to detect the autoclicker, it acts just as you clicking, without you doing so. Thus eliminating the work of going back and forth between mouse and keyboard.

DeletedUser8621

If the above is true, then why would the auto-clicker be illegal? As the above "does what i ask".

Also, not trying to disprove you, or be "smart" in any way. Am just not convinced.

DeletedUser

Actually, you can't leave your computer while it works and is by no mean a macro or any type of botting. A macro is a set of instructions (computer code) that is produced by someone in order to perform a series of actions without having to do anything. All the autoclicker would do is make it so that you don't have to use your mouse for sending farming attacks. It would simply click once and keep clicking on the same page if you were not there, you would have to be there in order to switch the page. & there would be no way to detect the autoclicker, it acts just as you clicking, without you doing so. Thus eliminating the work of going back and forth between mouse and keyboard.

Read my full post :?
and most donwloadable autoclickers are also macro programs.

DeletedUser8621

hmmm. Confused why you told me to read your full post. & certain types of scripts could be considered macros could they not?

DeletedUser

I think the use of the word "autoclicker" may have confused Zard, he's not talking about a downloadable program.

It seems to me you're both suggesting the same thing, Zard has just explained it in more depth

Let's say you had 1000 or so farming runs bookmarked on opera and you opened all of them in a new tab. In doing so, i would set a shorcut key for next tab to "2" and then click okay on every page.
create an opera shortcut (tools>preferences>advanced>shortcuts, click on the lower edit button, click on application, scroll down, and click new)
bind the key to say ctrl \
and then in the second box type (or copy) "focus previous widget&click button&switch to next page"

DeletedUser

hmmm. Confused why you told me to read your full post. & certain types of scripts could be considered macros could they not?

No, most need a click for each individual action.

@doom:
What is comes down to is the one action per click rule, an autoclicker does more than one action per click, as it performs multiple clicks.

DeletedUser

The "T" Method is not one action per click. Nor is the method you stated as the "&" in the Opera instruction clearly points out. The "T" method from "One click" sends 4 attacks and changes 4 pages.

DeletedUser

The "T" Method is not one action per click. Nor is the method you stated as the "&" in the Opera instruction clearly points out. The "T" method from "One click" sends 4 attacks and changes 4 pages.

one of the methods above described above is illegal;

I'm pretty sure that's legal. I think you can even have it on just pressing the two once, though I may be wrong

DeletedUser269

The auto clickers are illegal, so they can't be used.

I can close this now, since you have the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.