Award of the Day!

• Thread starter DeletedUser7848
  • Start date

DeletedUser7832

Ha, and he criticises others ... maybe one day he will hit a live target :icon_rolleyes:

lol, Never criticised, just pointed out that only 25 with 20 barbs was not an achievement. As far as the barbs today, I had to do it just for fun. Also couldn't stand the barbs slowly disappearing. Was never meant to be a great accomplishment, but I doubt anyone will take more villages in a day. :lol:

Oh I also believe I have the attacker of the day.

DeletedUser7967

Ahw that wasn't nice ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Astro that is a achievement 64 in 1 day almost 3 pur hour did you leave your compouter that day lol
i agree i think that one might be in place till the end of the world don't think there is that meny barbs left lol

DeletedUser3194

Do I get anything for being the first person to earn one of all the five daily awards? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Achieved daily awards
award9.png

13x Plunderer of the day

You plundered the most villages in this world on 11.05.2011 (619 villages)!
farmer_of_the_day.png

11x Looter of the day

You plundered the most resources in this world on 11.05.2011 (116.743.231 resources)!
il claim these today...
True warrior pitbull of cruz

DeletedUser

I think Blindshot has beaten your record for Defender of the Day today Zingy :p

DeletedUser7848

nooooooo dam u hmmm? i have no reason to live now (on this world at least) *looks for delete button*

DeletedUser

Wait! Before you delete, let me have your villages :)

You've knocked me back into rank 4 for ODT as well Blindshot ... will have to pull my finger out if I am ever to get back to rank 1 :p

DeletedUser7549

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 26.05.2011 (1.823.390 units)!

I do believe that I have the record now :)

DeletedUser

Gorki now holds the attacker of the day award record;

[6/16/2011 11:44:46 PM] marceta.predrag: Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on today (656.598 units)!

DeletedUser

And the attacker of the day award changes hands again! Be a long time before anyone takes this from Ruffus I would think :|

Achieved daily awards
17x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 24.06.2011 (1.213.988 units)!