Awards

DeletedUser

Could some give me a brief description of what this Award thing is all about?

Seems interesting.

Thanks

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Could some give me a brief description of what this Award thing is all about?

Seems interesting.

Thanks

They're basically just bragging rights, they have no direct impact on gameplay. Useless except to brag about getting a certain award first, or having the most awards, much like OD actually. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4147

They're basically just bragging rights, they have no direct impact on gameplay. Useless except to brag about getting a certain award first, or having the most awards, much like OD actually. :icon_wink:

And this bragging right is why nauz loves them :lol:

Yea, what nauz said, there just to show off.....

DeletedUser3194

Will awards be active on every world or just world 4 onwards?

DeletedUser

you can also hide them if you dont want other people to see them by going to settings ;)

DeletedUser4687

do they unlock free premium point or somethings, or it just for fun.

DeletedUser7563

Why is it when I keep going to my own profile I keep seeing them?....even though they're turned off in my player settings? is it default? .....I hate the things look :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7450

Eh, they can only be seen by you. Doubt it can be changed.

DeletedUser

Yeh it's default. You can see your own awards even if they are disabled to see your own progress.

DeletedUser360

Sorry for replying after the thread is dieing but I didn't see a need to make a new thread.

Is there any way of finding how far along you are to reaching a certain achievement e.g. Level 3 robber is to plunder 1 million resources but I don't know how far a long I am at the minute. It would just be kinda nice to know.

DeletedUser

Sorry for replying after the thread is dieing but I didn't see a need to make a new thread.

Is there any way of finding how far along you are to reaching a certain achievement e.g. Level 3 robber is to plunder 1 million resources but I don't know how far a long I am at the minute. It would just be kinda nice to know.

I think putting your mouse over the award on your profile gives this info in a little information box.

DeletedUser

You do have to wonder why you get awards for this :p

Self-attack
Attack yourself and lose more than 10 units in a battle!
Self-conquest
Conquer yourself!
Resurrection
Start over 5 times in this world!

DeletedUser

It's for award whores to try something daft and get the most awards :p