Awards

DeletedUser

Awards give a better idea early on who's doing things right.

DeletedUser

Why does everyone have AWARDS in bright red :mad:!!!

Edit: Oh wait it was cos I had searched for 'awards' :p

Anyway .....how does the award work for Plunderer of the Day- It says 'Plunder the most villages in this world until midnight!'

Does this include Barbs or just players being farmed...does it count if you plunder the same village 2 times ie go back for the rest of the resources at that village?

DeletedUser7325

Why does everyone have AWARDS in bright red :mad:!!!

Edit: Oh wait it was cos I had searched for 'awards' :p

Anyway .....how does the award work for Plunderer of the Day- It says 'Plunder the most villages in this world until midnight!'

Does this include Barbs or just players being farmed...does it count if you plunder the same village 2 times ie go back for the rest of the resources at that village?

It includes all the villages where your troops get the resources from (as a result of attack), be them 1 resource each. Counts as number of times you plunder and get more than 1 resource. Its equal for players villages and barbs, counts them both in. Yes multiple attacks on same village count as many times as you attack it.

DeletedUser117

Sorry for bringing this up again -
Great power of the day

This award will only be available on on 29.09. at 00:00

/me wants to know what it is :s

DeletedUser7966

Originally that was awarded to whoever has the most villages on the world, if 2 people draw, neither gets it. Recent updates on beta have changed it to most villages conquered that day, but I am unsure as to whether it has been changed here yet.

DeletedUser

Sorry for bringing this thread back up, but I have a couple of questions.

Is there a way of viewing the current holders of the daily awards? So you can see what you have to beat?

And also, how do the attack and defend daily awards work? My ODA shot up by about 200k yesterday but that wasn't sufficient to get attacker of the day, and when I hovered over the award it was not even close to that number. Is it units in farm space killed or something?

DeletedUser

It's just the no. of units you defeat.
So, 1 HC = 1 unit killed
Regardless of the troop population it takes.
(I think)

DeletedUser

I don't think that's right... It says I've killed 21k of troops so far today. I calculated only around 5000 units killed.