Back and potentially looking for a Tribe

DeletedUser

Hello there and welcome to my little recruitee thread. I doubt many people will take much interest so I apologise if I bore you, alternatively if you either remember me or are interested in having a new (or old) chum join your tribe then feel free to drop a post in here, even if it's just to say hello :icon_wink:

Like I said I doubt I will return here to thunderous applause but I've found myself a little bit bored recently and I'm looking stretch my fingers a little bit, de-rust said fingers and possibly get back into this game a little :lol:

My name is Annihilated, I have played on the .UK server since World 1, I've been in a few notable tribes and held a few notable accounts, but I most enjoy playing my own account and helping my tribe and my friends dominate a world or two. Granted, my TWstats page isn't particularly impressive, but the other accounts I have played are considerably more impressive, e.g: I was at the helm of shaneyboycian's account on world 4 for a few of months last year.

I also had a small run on the Speed servers and played with a few great players there.

So it's good to be back and hopefully I'll be back in the game soon, thanks :icon_biggrin: