bad date and numbers

DeletedUser8468

Same date as Pearl Harbour? Is that a bad omen for some people to join?

DeletedUser7760

That because we are coming to world 7 :icon_twisted:

It going to be another dark age for this game as we plan to rule :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

That because we are coming to world 7 :icon_twisted:

It going to be another dark age for this game as we plan to rule :icon_cool:

That means we are gonna have the barbarian villages ruling the world or you ruling them :lol:

DeletedUser

I think "terrible time" should be added to title aswell, 9:30am is a terrible time to open a world especially on a UK server where majority of players are at school or work by then and won't be back till 4pm or later.

DeletedUser

*facepalm*

it is the perfect time, eases the server load at the start and allows to fix/restart teh world before the major surge.

DeletedUser

*facepalm*

it is the perfect time, eases the server load at the start and allows to fix/restart teh world before the major surge.

.net managed just fine without any problems like the current translation ones and they opened the world the exact second they said they would.

DeletedUser

.net managed just fine without any problems like the current translation ones and they opened the world the exact second they said they would.

well at W53 they still had to delay for like 20 mins if I am correct, so it's not that they are perfect there. I actually like the idea of opening early, it would give UK players a whole day of playing before sleeping instead of opening a world at 17:00 and only have like 7 hours to play before you need to sleep

DeletedUser

[tt]Turn it off then? under settings you have the option I personally like the new graphics[/tt]

Doesn't work. I have checked "use old graphics" and it stays with the new stuff. FYI :)

DeletedUser

Might be a glitch, or maybe Tracey is forcing her ideals upon us! after all, she does like the new graphics :p
Also: You do not get the spearmen/resources if you exit the tutorial, Tracey? For players who know how to play the game, it could get monotonous doing the tutorial over and over again for each world, perhaps make it so if you cancel it, you get everything anyway? Just a thought :)