Bad Leadership/Good Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yea but aleast she offered to clear a village for you at the end of the day its a TRIBE game so what if she used your troops to hit an enemy it was for the good of the TRIBE its not as if she sent them to the other side of the map to hit some1 she didnt like get a grip m8. if youy were that bothered you should have gone inactive and let someone clear you :icon_wink: that way you cannt blame anyone eles for your noobed mixed village :lol:

So would you not say that it would not have been better to wait the couple of hours until I got back online to ask, surely there must be an element of trust between council memebers and tribe members in a well run tribe?

DeletedUser6603

An organised and well run tribe would have already asked its members if they were happy for sitters/council sitters to use troops for the good of the tribe.

I can neither confirm nor deny whether we have done this in KnK ;-)

DeletedUser5283

So would you not say that it would not have been better to wait the couple of hours until I got back online to ask, surely there must be an element of trust between council memebers and tribe members in a well run tribe?

Not if there was a window on the attack i;e it had to be set befor you come back

DeletedUser8202

And if there was a planned attack and he was kept out the loop, what then? Thats not very good leadership to be fair
it would of been ok if it went like this

"can i use your troops to attack this player while im sitting you because we have a planned attack"
he would then be able to say happily "sure go right ahead"
if the sitter Had simply Said the troops had been planned on hitting that player it would of saved both the council and SGk so much more time, with which they could of got right back to the game

DeletedUser5175

And if there was a planned attack and he was kept out the loop, what then? Thats not very good leadership to be fair
it would of been ok if it went like this

"can i use your troops to attack this player while im sitting you because we have a planned attack"
he would then be able to say happily "sure go right ahead"
if the sitter Had simply Said the troops had been planned on hitting that player it would of saved both the council and SGk so much more time, with which they could of got right back to the game

true, but how do you know he didn't check the forums? he's openly admitted to making a mixed villa because he needs axes for his axe weapon - it's not a wonder weapon you still need a full off nuke for the weapon to really help and LC for farming - apparantly HC aren't good enough - and rams? probably for farming to right? His council member offered to clear for him and imo did him a favour un mixing his villa, all i can see from this thread is 'wah wah wah'

DeletedUser8202

But the Thing is Did He say what he had chose what type of vill it was going to be? It would of been fully understandable for them to Unmix it IF he had 2 villages but seeing as he has 1 i think mixed is ok (but when hes got 2 he had best be quick about unmixing)

DeletedUser5175

your opinion is valid as it is your opinion, in my opinion mixed villas are always a waste of farm space

DeletedUser

Depends a mixed villa would be good against other mixed villas. Whilst I see your point of going one way or another it does not preclude the opportunity of a mixed player to defeat an attacking or defensive player as it is how they use their troops in the ends and what support they have. Mixed villages can continue attacks and give support to tribes so can be better for playing a tribal game. My personal opinion of course.

DeletedUser5942

IMO - the first vil you have on any world should be mixed. Once you have established yourself and therefore given yourself more options, then you choose between Off and Def.

DeletedUser8687

IMO - the first vil you have on any world should be mixed. Once you have established yourself and therefore given yourself more options, then you choose between Off and Def.

My first village was offense, Mixed villas at start up are for newer players who are still learning but largely wastefull if your experienced enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.