Ban Hammer - Spy, Liar, and all round scumbag

DeletedUser10619

What sort of person is "duking" a tribe and then abandons them to run to the enemy.

Ban Hammer that is who.

I have come across many different types of people on TW, many really nice people who want to work together. Some not so nice. Spies are part of the game, I accepted that long ago, it is something you have to deal with, but normally these spies are just soldiers, people peddling there wares having a "special friend" in another tribe. But not this time......

Ban Hammer, you know the guy, use to call himself dusty bottom, he posts now and again on here, mostly making himself look like a buffoon. He's the Boris Johnson of TW, what he says makes no sense, but is a real snake in the grass type.

Anyway, so he was the duke of the tribe T, moaning about their lack of activity, but activity tends to come from the top. Moaning constantly about their members, moaning about IBF, basically moaning about everything. We saw it coming, but I still found it hard to watch, that the Duke of the rank one tribe, having slowed them down to a walking pace, would just run like the chicken he is, over to the slappers.

People tend to trust the duke, after all why wouldnt you. He is running the show, he surely he has the best interests of the tribe, but not this guy. Leaking ops and claims to the enemy, telling them where T were soft, so they could exploit weaknesses, this guy is the epitome of TW scum.

Let everyone be aware, in future worlds, if you see Ban Hammer looking for an invite, dont listen to his boasting of accomplishments, he is wanting in to your tribe for one reason, to screw you over.

BTW, i'm not in T, i just feel for the way that this guy has stuck the knife in and twisted. And minutes after leaving, his scouts were already on the way to former tribe mates.

Scum of the TW earth.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
well well well what do you we have here? this is a rather interesting post simon i can feel the rage steaming off of it. damn man.

where i do not have to explain myself to the likes of you. you whom is someone who also stabs their own members in the back, screws them over and makes them quit worlds i will point out a couple of things.

http://prnt.sc/d9mnku
http://prnt.sc/d9mnt9
http://prnt.sc/d9mo64

not to mention the several screw overs on previous worlds.
now after seeing what is in these 3 screen shots you aof all people dont get the right to comment on anyone elses leadership abilities when you yourself are just as bad.
moving on......

you claim yourself to be almighty and perfect and all good but what good is an ally when they do nothing in a war they claim to fight and instead make plans to turn against said allies?
you think i am stupid simon? you use =T='s nukes go behind the councils back scheme and plan to eventually attack those of =T= at least have the common courtesy to share the supposedly claims of being a snake after all your just as as bad.

now onto another point i gave full days notice to my council of the intentions they are fully aware of the options that were presented to them not my fault they too declined the offer to join SLAP! at the last minute and then get butt hurt when myself and others do not.
as far as attacks well *ahem*

https://uk28.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/36304e76aea616a1859e1e65ea783261
https://uk28.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/9d6e413326ea58aebbc75ed308add5a3

i wasn't the first to fire off i wasn't so quick to jump the gun and attack infact i was happy not to engage with previous members obviously some did not see it the same way and thus i retaliated.

at the end of the day how dare you come on here and post this nonsense when you know absolutely nothing of the situation, you know nothing about anything regarding this all you have done is sat in your pathetic little corner scheming and planning and iquite frankly i dont have to explain myself to you although i find you extremely amusing i would like to inquire as to what proof you have of me leaking any info on any Ops or anything regarding =T=.

your an adult simon it's time you start acting like one for pete's sake. this is TW a game, so grow up and stop being butt hurt over something that doesn't have anything to do with you just because you cant get your own way..

Last edited:

DeletedUser10619

LOL Dusty here we go again making excuses. Those screen shots from Seany arent even about me, and as for the attacks on you, what do you expect. You left to run to the enemy, the people left behind are bound to get on the front foot, and good on them for doing so.

I will come on here and state the situation as i see it. If i think someone has done wrong i will call them out on it.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
LOL Dusty here we go again making excuses. Those screen shots from Seany arent even about me, and as for the attacks on you, what do you expect. You left to run to the enemy, the people left behind are bound to get on the front foot, and good on them for doing so.

I will come on here and state the situation as i see it. If i think someone has done wrong i will call them out on it.
no simon you come on here stating your lies and what you think to be right without any facts, or proof.

i expected attacks of course thats the way it goes but for you to turn around and say i'm backstabbing them by attacking them when it's a retaliation on those whom jumped the gun is not only stupid but incorrect therefore making you wrong in your accusations.

you can believe your own lies if you choose too you can insult me call me names do whatever you want but before opening your trap at least get the facts correct first instead of cobbling aload of nonsense together.

i done a shed load for that tribe and even though i am on a separate side now my help, efforts and progress still remain with them and they even still say to me about my efforts and help.

http://prnt.sc/d9nh1y

3 supporters and 3 attackers obtained while in =T= help my tribe and i still hold the record for most supported in a day which is more than i can say for you and your tribe.

despite the fact i think your the worst leader i was ever lead by on a previous world i still had some respect for you as a player but now well the respect has been reduced down to a bit of trash i have just taken out.

Last edited:

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Like, does it matter now?
whats done is done. I dont hold grudges against anyone, as you may be their ally in the next world.

DeletedUser10619

I dont claim to be all knowing, i just say what i see.

You were duke of T
You changed sides to their enemy the Slap family
And you are attacking your previous tribe mates.

Those are the facts.

I'm not fussed whether you like me or not, but i would never do what you have done, i would never betray my tribemates, by leaving them and going to the enemy. I dont play this game for any other reason than to have a good laugh with some friends. But bottom line is i win with my friends or lose with my friends, that is what is most important to me.

And re the does it matter question. Perhaps not, but i thought it a juicy enough subject to post on the externals. No one else posts here.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
I dont claim to be all knowing, i just say what i see.

You were duke of T
You changed sides to their enemy the Slap family
And you are attacking your previous tribe mates.

Those are the facts.

I'm not fussed whether you like me or not, but i would never do what you have done, i would never betray my tribe mates, by leaving them and going to the enemy. I dont play this game for any other reason than to have a good laugh with some friends. But bottom line is i win with my friends or lose with my friends, that is what is most important to me.

And re the does it matter question. Perhaps not, but i thought it a juicy enough subject to post on the externals. No one else posts here.

and there you are supporting exactly what i said. so your accusations are false and you obviously dont have much to back it up. but to some degree this thread of yours also reflects you as a person and now we all see. you say that you say what you see but in this particular case that is not what you did. instead of just keeping it simple and saying what you just said in your previous post you over exaggerated the situation and cobbled together nonsense and false accusations which to me seems like someone is crying for some attention.

yes facts are facts i was duke of =T= after sausage and other leaders created a mess i assumed a role i did not want from the beginning but at the same time i wasn't about to see my team spiral out of control and give up so easily.

yes i changed sides and why? well we had useless allies doing nothing but make our situation worse while scheming and planning to betray the alliance and do nothing but moan and complain <-- this i can provide proof if necessary not to mention that even with doing a terrific job to clear up the mess, stabilize the tribe and begin to move it forward there were still members of =T= that were just as useless as our allies. i also wasn't the only ones offered to change sides i cannot force people to do things if they chose to remain put that is there decision people make their own decisions after and just because you wont make these kind of decisions doesn't make you better than anyone on this world or any other world for that matter. this is a game situations change, circumstances change just get over it.

yes i am attacking previous tribe mates because they attack me first. where i expect attacks from them there are some i have the ut most respect for and really hope i do not have to retaliate against them but at the same time i wont sit here and be attacked by them willingly you attack me i will fight back.

you sit here and claim you play with and die out in this game for friends but i have seen otherwise and i have known since the last world you screwed me on what type of player you are and how you play your dodgy tactics and i know you are quick to jump on any open opportunity including recruiting some =T= members which i bet you have already discussed. but let me tell you if you keep favoring players your friends list will get shorter and shorter and in the process you will annoy alot of people whether you care or not.

my tribe, my previous council are fully aware of my actions and the reasons to why you do not.

anyway as was stated whats done is done but rest assured simon we will never have this problem again because i will make sure for any next world i play i will make sure i am already on the opposite side to you and your team.

what's done is done get over with it and move on.

DeletedUser14330

Sb, you can't hide at the rim forever. I'm coming for you.

Star

DeletedUser10619

Ahh but it's lovely by the rim, the sunsets are beautiful this time of year. But don't worry, as we start to noble villages from Mr Hammer, we will be closer, might even invite you round for a beer.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
But don't worry, as we start to noble villages from Mr Hammer

To do that Simon it requires more than just spamming fakes y'know.
how are those red reports looking by the way? enjoying the free OD, tasty be what it is.

DeletedUser13734

Just recap one of Dusty's villages, he'll send you a long angry message and then quit the world.

Makes for a good laugh.

DeletedUser14293

This type of "Duking out" behaviour seems regular on this server. You know what they say 'there is no honour amongst thieves' :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ive had quite a few dealings with ban hammer over the past cpl of weeks, and what i will say is his communiaction is perfect, he is an unselfish player and see's the bigger picture. i would have him in my tribe anytime

DeletedUser10789

Because Sb/IBF would never recruit a snake into their tribe..........