BARB BOUNCE SNIPE! HELP!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nice.
Dont bother saying sorry your obviously not otherwise something would be done about it

DeletedUser4

You are quite correct, this would be possible. Honestly, I think that would be better too, I've just been trying to explain the reasonings behind how the original developers implemented it over 6 years ago ;)

If Tracey is happy with it then I'd be happy to suggest making that change.

[tt]You know better than me Im happy for you to make the suggestions.[/tt]

And in the meantime im expected to put up n shut up while your server gives my villages away?

[tt]At this point im sorry but yes until changes are possibly made.[/tt]

DeletedUser12

Nice.
Dont bother saying sorry your obviously not otherwise something would be done about it

You are quite correct, this would be possible. Honestly, I think that would be better too, I've just been trying to explain the reasonings behind how the original developers implemented it over 6 years ago ;)

If Tracey is happy with it then I'd be happy to suggest making that change.

Erm... ^ ?

DeletedUser

Im effectively being punished for having played by the rules and done NOTHING wrong.

DeletedUser

making a suggestion for developers to consider at some point in the future does not help me right now.

DeletedUser4

making a suggestion for developers to consider at some point in the future does not help me right now.

[tt]Your missing a point here Morthy can not only suggest but make the change if its agreed hes the one person who can get things done faster than most around her which is why I asked him to repsond[/tt]

DeletedUser12

I've already explained the current system is by design. It is not a bug. However, I have agreed to suggest that we change a game mechanic. I'm not sure what exactly you were expecting (for me to ride a unicorn to the servers and instantly implement your requested change) but you're not going to get much better than that.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry that happened xlnx/nippery (i love the name btw). similar happened when you took one of mine, i just put it down to my bad maths skills. you'd have got me as well - note to self, send more than 150 hc with a noble. i'd raise your concern with tw support if you haven't already done so. i can see we are going to be having a few battles over the next few weeks, what fun and me at my age wanting an easy life

DeletedUser

[tt]Your missing a point here Morthy can not only suggest but make the change if its agreed hes the one person who can get things done faster than most around her which is why I asked him to repsond[/tt]

Your missing the point, someone has lost a villa despite successfully timing a snipe, and all you can say is tough.

DeletedUser

Yes great thats good n for everyone n all glad it will be fixed eventually! But i should have my village! When the server cocks up players are reimbursed i know u have the power to do that same as u have the power to take peoples villages off them when theyve broken the rules. My village has unfairly been taken from me and given to another player who did not deserve it why am i just told tough luck!

DeletedUser

They are ignoring my ticket which is why i brought it to the externals! Originally was told it was because i didnt take milliseconds into consideration! Unfortunately that didnt fly!

DeletedUser

I'm sorry that happened xlnx/nippery (i love the name btw). similar happened when you took one of mine, i just put it down to my bad maths skills. you'd have got me as well - note to self, send more than 150 hc with a noble. i'd raise your concern with tw support if you haven't already done so. i can see we are going to be having a few battles over the next few weeks, what fun and me at my age wanting an easy life

Id not have been fussed if my timings or maths were off but they werent! Wouldave said well done! Im happy to say you caught me out i couldnt get any support there in time and had my snipe been unsuccesful you would have had me! but i got lucky with my timings and everything my end was spot on! I should still have that village!

DeletedUser12

Yes great thats good n for everyone n all glad it will be fixed eventually! But i should have my village! When the server cocks up players are reimbursed i know u have the power to do that same as u have the power to take peoples villages off them when theyve broken the rules. My village has unfairly been taken from me and given to another player who did not deserve it why am i just told tough luck!

It's not a cockup, it's by design. I'm honestly surprised you've even been allowed to bring this to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.