Barb Munchers

DeletedUser7369

I take it your jealous then :p

Nobody that plays the game need be jealous of Bazza. His technique is simple - noble everything you can without losing troops (eg every barb), find some mugs to sit you if an enemy should have the cheek to attack, and if the worst should happen and you look like you run out of sitters, hit delete and try the next world.

DeletedUser

Nobody that plays the game need be jealous of Bazza. His technique is simple - noble everything you can without losing troops (eg every barb), find some mugs to sit you if an enemy should have the cheek to attack, and if the worst should happen and you look like you run out of sitters, hit delete and try the next world.

Envy is an ugly trait.

DeletedUser

anyone who says they don't take barbs is a liar. everyone takes barbs. even its its just to make sure someone else doesn't take a barb in your area.

your right though, players that just take barbs and internals are disgusting. but in afew weeks it'll be those players who are at the top of the ranks (maybe not oda but everything else)... and everyone will hate them.

DeletedUser7369

Envy is an ugly trait.

LoL

I have come across Bazza 4 times in this game. First time round I recruited him to my tribe and was lucky enough to get hospitalised and leave before he did. Each subsequent time we were enemies and he vanished when he couldnt find sitters to defend for him anymore. So no, I feel no envy just amused that anyone considers him a role model. It would appear he has done well on his current world and good luck to him. I'm impressed to see this level of perseverence but would still never aspire to play the game in the same manner he does.

DeletedUser6695

Bazza is an atrocious player, whoever says otherwise is an idiot.

DeletedUser7369

oooo hang on a second CF. Bazza isnt attrocious. He is better than many. He simply plays the game in a way that is effective but unappealing. Nobling just barbs or newly conquered villas from people weakened from clearing them is CLEVER it just smacks of cowardice. Similarly setting talented defenders to sit you when you get incoming is also CLEVER.

He definitely makes the best of his talent I just wouldnt get any enjoyment from that. For me the perfect analogy is to say he is the George Graham of TW. He doesnt do fun or entertainment but he does get the results for a while.

Now who would really want to play like that?

DeletedUser6695

Atrocious was a better summary, if it makes you all happy I'll leave it at poor

DeletedUser4753

He's a decent grower, perhaps not rank 1 quality on most worlds but unchallenged could probably fetch top 20 ranks.
But he is a terrible fighter, cannot defend cannot contribute.

I appreciate a lot of people see tw as a play for 10 weeks dominate and quit as the purpose of the game, but when real conflict appears, you will probably see bazza disappear. you cant fault what he has created in HELP! and despite 2 easy account to eat is still growing fine, but a noob he is and imho will always be such.

DeletedUser11285

He's a decent grower, perhaps not rank 1 quality on most worlds but unchallenged could probably fetch top 20 ranks.
But he is a terrible fighter, cannot defend cannot contribute.

I appreciate a lot of people see tw as a play for 10 weeks dominate and quit as the purpose of the game, but when real conflict appears, you will probably see bazza disappear. you cant fault what he has created in HELP! and despite 2 easy account to eat is still growing fine, but a noob he is and imho will always be such.

When the time comes he will disappear right into my hands lol

DeletedUser11200

I guess given all thts been said about the guy, and if is as bad as everyone says, then If I were him I'd simply turn all my vills to D, and carry on taking barbs lol

DeletedUser

I guess given all thts been said about the guy, and if is as bad as everyone says, then If I were him I'd simply turn all my vills to D, and carry on taking barbs lol

Didn't think team Causal knew what D was :p

DeletedUser11200

I remb your buddy Zub the great mentioning it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Think FIRM are having a tribal 'who can munch the most barbs' competition.