Barb Nobling Record??

DeletedUser

I wont go over the barb thing, as Steam has quite rightly put that one to bed, but lets go through the other 2 points. However if your tribe would like to suggest a barb ban, then i'm sure thats something we could look into. So if you guys in Help!less have the balls for it, then lets discuss no more barbs? The ball or rather barb, is in your court now.

Are we struggling to break you down? I would suggest that 1554 war gains vs 234 war losses is something other than struggling, but I guess everyone has a different way of interpretting statistics.

In my own mind us being over 1,300 village up I think is bloody well going, and a credit to our quality tribe.

Your right I am a turtle, you have found me out, I am sorry to say that my nuke count is awful, and i must change my ways

ODA rankings
13sb007ck [XpRd]42,74 Mil
17d1mension [HELP!]36,07 Mil.

Guess that makes you a bigger turtle though!

Balls for it Lolz. Think D made it very clear, stop the pp'ing of wall's and im sure it can be agreed, but that's a bigger bug bear for us. Otherwise your getting what drives u lot mad, and we're getting nowt? Shoddy deal on our part then ain't it? I mean i've no prob not nobling barbs but when i nuke people who are bigger than me as well as small and they pp their walls it bugs me much more than someone taking a barb.

I wouldn't say quality tribe, maybe that's your opinion? But i'd say average tribe with some Very talented and Active players. Half your tribe do nowt and are garbage. That's not to knock the quality players u do have, i've stated many times on several topics that some are very active and some are very skilled, so well done to them.

As for the Oda i wouldn't really call it a fair comparison your in a tribe that's twice our size and winning the war hence you should be more Off Heavy as you can afford to be, as you should have more defence vills as a tribe for stacking/mobile d for sniping.

~Zipppyyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10619

Hiya ZZ, As you are Zippy, does that make the other 2 (D1 and Joby) Bungle and George?

And the ODA is a more than a fair comparison. Being in the bigger tribe, you could argue I could be doing less than my fair share as the war is being dominated by us. D1 with the bigger frontline should be doing way more than he is. But he seems content to let his mouth do the talking on here. But each to their own eh!

As you mentioned the barbs and PP thing, are you saying that your tribe would definitely stop nobling barbs if our tribe stopped using PP and stopped nobling barbs?

If so, then I think we could get something agreed. I'm sure our side would be agreeable to that. But like I have said before, do your members have the balls and desire to stop nobling the mighty grey ones.

If this is something you and the princess D1 are interested in, then please lets discuss this.

DeletedUser

Hiya ZZ, As you are Zippy, does that make the other 2 (D1 and Joby) Bungle and George?

And the ODA is a more than a fair comparison. Being in the bigger tribe, you could argue I could be doing less than my fair share as the war is being dominated by us. D1 with the bigger frontline should be doing way more than he is. But he seems content to let his mouth do the talking on here. But each to their own eh!

As you mentioned the barbs and PP thing, are you saying that your tribe would definitely stop nobling barbs if our tribe stopped using PP and stopped nobling barbs?

If so, then I think we could get something agreed. I'm sure our side would be agreeable to that. But like I have said before, do your members have the balls and desire to stop nobling the mighty grey ones.

If this is something you and the princess D1 are interested in, then please lets discuss this.

Yer but doing less as the leader? Doesn't strike me as the kind of person you are at all, not saying it isn't totally unfair, but if im in a tribe dominating and double the size i'd have more Off than the position im in now for instance. Oda's only a indicator i mean my Acc has low Oda but nearly all of it has been since i took over and the same for the Odd, doesn't mean i don't have ventures here and there ;)

D will have to have final say im just a lacky :D but i'd definitely agree and i know a few who would be up for it.

Oi he's not a princess Bock! He's our Hobbit! Jeeze did ya not read my thread awhile back?? That's an insult to my poor niece!

Oooo forgot the bungle and george comment :D Well i'd like to say Yes buuut im afraid Black Joby is pretty Unique.

~Zipppyyyyyy

DeletedUser4753

d1's od smokes sb007ck's od all over, me thinks you should shut ya trap.

I wont go over the barb thing, as Steam has quite rightly put that one to bed, but lets go through the other 2 points. However if your tribe would like to suggest a barb ban, then i'm sure thats something we could look into. So if you guys in Help!less have the balls for it, then lets discuss no more barbs? The ball or rather barb, is in your court now.

Guess that makes you a bigger turtle though!

if we have the balls for it???, you guys took just as many barbs and abuse pp, try telling players like andy they cant take barbs, they will never cap again. i think i wanna see the results of your xprd survey before we discuss this, as andy/hap and many many others not burning pp like thiers no tommorow i cant see happening.

that said if your willing to prove me wrong i think help would much appreciate not having to waste time on taking thier barbs so xprd dont take 1st

"xprd have nobles near exact;y the same amount of barbs as help, how exactly is this out tactic??"

Ok, I will agree, we have nobled 2,598 barbs. You guys have nobled 2,953 barbs. We have nearly (or well 350 odd) nobled as many barbs as you. But aren't you forgetting that we have also conquered nearly double the amount of villages as you? Let's get in to percentages instead to have a fair comparison

2,598 our barb take
11,761 our total take
22% of our takes have been barbs

2,953 your barb take
6,683 your total take
44% of your takes have been barbs

So as you rightly said in a previous statement that we need to do it in ratios (you were speaking about growth rates so we looked at %'s) we have actually taken half as many barbs as you. Which I still think is shocking, it should be much less than 22% for a leading tribe, but as what everyone keeps saying, if someone chooses to play it, then it's up to them. Not me.

why is your other ventures relevent, quite simply (days player per barb nobled) this is thee only stat thats important in regards to barbs, as you cannot throw around words n phrases like barb obsession when players of yours has played similar time frames as us and seriously gone to town on barbs, if ur nobling otther stuff thats great pat urself on the back for being a great tribe nobling tribe, but in regards to barbs you guys have commited almost identical time n effort towards barb nobling as help as, so of ur high horse u go.

Break you down?? hmm now d1 everyone can see you talk rubbish,and most people know it lol
The last month:-
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 228
Side 2: 72
Difference: 156
so a gap of 156 lol and thats not breaking you down??

Its typical talk from the loosing side,try and make the opposite side look like idiots,well in this case you just made yourself look like a idiot even more so,if cant see a 156 differance is breaking you down,and thats just a month..

xprd 4 month ago where 2x helps size
xprd now are just under 2x helps size, proportionally your not hammering anyone, we are growing at our own happy rate n xprd's sad excuse for a war effort isnt really doing much, you have capped more but have also tried more, as sb00cky just implied, he has far less nukes than me and yet more oda, so of course you guys committing to nobling help's inactive players is gunna give you some nice stats, alas without nobling barbs help stands between xprd and world victory and that obstacle that is help hasnt got even a fraction weaker due to xprd efforts, if anything i could argue the larger both tribes get the less important the size difference becomes.

to put it in a nice easy example for all the slow ppl in xprd.

its the goals that win a game of footy, not the shots on target, so ur nice lil stat book can be shoved in ur bf's orifice

Oi he's not a princess Bock! He's our Hobbit! Jeeze did ya not read my thread awhile back?? That's an insult to my poor niece!

Am not :D

On a closing note i have a proposition of my own for dearest sb00ck

As you decline to offer me up your abysmal nuke count and still wish to call me of all people a turtle i think u shud put ur "money where mouth is" per say.

should i catch and surpass you in oda, between now and the end of the world, which should be difficult considering im both a turtle and rank 1 odd by a long way.

then you come back on here and make me a thread about how dam good i am n how wrong you was, admitting the fact you was deluded and are actually a really poor excuse for a player.

should you agree we can leave it at that n let the game decide who was right n who was wrong.

should you not, then well that says it all, youd be both a massive nooby turtle and a coward.

what say you??

DeletedUser

Hahaha! D1 I think I just fell a lil in love with you reading that! I really hope 'dearest Sb00ck' takes you up on your challenge! :lol:

DeletedUser4342

OMG quick everyone look up,call NASA something is flying up there..

Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
Noo its D1's dummy being spat out..

DeletedUser4753

i would ask you to take mi challenge

then i died laughin

28 cheetah277 [XpRd] 14,32 Mil. :lol:

DeletedUser10619

If we are talking about football and goals, i'm not sure what match you are watching.

As far as the XpRd vs Help! match is concerned, the current score is quite flattering

1554 - 227.

DeletedUser4342

Lmao did i ever claim to be great? Nope
All you do is challange this challange that,no wonder half ya tribe left lmao

DeletedUser10619

And as far as your challenge is concerned. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I dont claim to be any sort of decent player, just a plodder. I have no doubt that your superhuman skills far outweigh that of a mere mortal like myself

War Conquers

Sb007ck - 114
D1mension - 16

DeletedUser

Lmao did i ever claim to be great? Nope
All you do is challange this challange that,no wonder half ya tribe left lmao

Im sure Mr Cheetah theres a quote somewhere, where u claim to be Xprd's best player along with bock being very good?? D/Ree may no better than me tho??

And bock if thats the Score then Xprd must be Man united and we must be the damn scousers....

Tbf it sounds a intresting challenge and some fun tho surely bock??

~Zipppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

DeletedUser4342

Lmao martin i would never claim to be our best player lmao and they know that,so stop trying to twist and turn things...

DeletedUser10619

Zippy, i dont do personal challenges. This is a tribe game. Hence we perform as a tribe or fail as a tribe. 1 for and all........

That fortunately is what separates our 2 tribes. Help! no doubt has some talent, but from what i get mailed, you dont seem to like each other very much.

Us on the other hand..............Well, those goals for, are certainly a nice number

DeletedUser10619

And on the subject of mystery previous posts and claiming things, I see to remember D1 posting that the moon was made out of cheese, or was that him just talking Pie in the Sky!!!!

DeletedUser4342

Maybe true sb he had to go that high to get his dummy back from earlier haha so probably saw it up close :)

DeletedUser

And on the subject of mystery previous posts and claiming things, I see to remember D1 posting that the moon was made out of cheese, or was that him just talking Pie in the Sky!!!!

But it is made of cheese!! Dont go ruining my childhood beliefs plz!!

You lot have sooo much love for D1 its almost an obsession!! Still i think the challenge was a good one & you should accept it just for the lolz :p

DeletedUser4753

[31/07/2013 21:21:04] Matt / wyman / cheetah: u spend pp on walls?
[31/07/2013 21:21:10] d1mension: pfffft
[31/07/2013 21:21:13] d1mension: do i look like xprd
[31/07/2013 21:21:34] Matt / wyman / cheetah: ahh only 1 i know that done it
[31/07/2013 21:21:38] Matt / wyman / cheetah: and thats andy lol
[31/07/2013 21:21:48] Matt / wyman / cheetah: if a wall is down it stays down lol
[31/07/2013 21:22:07] d1mension: andy dus it obsessivly
[31/07/2013 21:22:15] d1mension: haphaz does it loads
[31/07/2013 21:22:45] Matt / wyman / cheetah: oo didnt know hap did it,
[31/07/2013 21:22:54] d1mension: yep
[31/07/2013 21:23:01] d1mension: srsly i know am biased
[31/07/2013 21:23:06] d1mension: but she's so poor lol
[31/07/2013 21:23:24] Matt / wyman / cheetah: so poor she hammering everyone?
[31/07/2013 21:23:57] d1mension: she's a good farmer
[31/07/2013 21:24:02] d1mension: poor player
[31/07/2013 21:26:21] d1mension: im debating wheather ur the best in xprd or not
[31/07/2013 21:26:28] d1mension: despite growth
[31/07/2013 21:26:32] d1mension: ur just lazy :p7
[31/07/2013 21:27:16] Matt / wyman / cheetah: yeah i am lol
[31/07/2013 21:27:21] Matt / wyman / cheetah: cba to farm haha
[31/07/2013 21:27:30] d1mension: haha
[31/07/2013 21:27:45] d1mension: tis either u or hawk
[31/07/2013 21:27:59] Matt / wyman / cheetah: sb007ck is good
[31/07/2013 21:28:08] Matt / wyman / cheetah: nice guy we get along really well

thier' ya claim n thiers u backing up the old guy.

i thought as much sb00ck, as martin has said, ur whole tribe hide behind a obssessive farmer and a rich man on a vendetta.

yourself as show does just that.

dont even bother flashing any stats or any comparisons at me when ur not prepared to man up

wimp........:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lmao martin i would never claim to be our best player lmao and they know that,so stop trying to twist and turn things...

Im not promise <3 Just remember it coming up awhile back in skype chat (months and months ago and was finding out abit more about u folk :p)

And not like each other mr bock? We love each other it's why we stick around :icon_biggrin: That and black joby's threats to shank us :O But definitely got that wrong, in fact sticking around when ur being opped 24/7 is harder than sticking around when ur doing nowt/on the offensive. So i'd argue altho our group is smaller it's more bonded i mean End party will happen at some point eh Help!?? Night to remember im sure :D

I'd like to predict that Cheetah/D will end up banned shortly (Lets be honest u 2 have form :D)

Edit: Knew i'd seen it somewhere see Cheetah i don't do lieing fella or spinning, i leave that to the professionals ;)

~Ziiippppppppyyyyy

DeletedUser4342

[31/07/2013 21:26:21] d1mension: im debating wheather ur the best in xprd or not
[31/07/2013 21:26:28] d1mension: despite growth
[31/07/2013 21:26:32] d1mension: ur just lazy :p7
[31/07/2013 21:27:16] Matt / wyman / cheetah: yeah i am lol
[31/07/2013 21:27:21] Matt / wyman / cheetah: cba to farm haha

Your just lazy??
Yeah i am lol

Haha well done for trying to spin a convo lmao

Martin me banned?? Dont think so lol

DeletedUser10619

Ahh yes I've heard about the Infamous Yellow Joby and his threats

And D1, are we talking total ODA, or just war ODA?