Barb Nobling Record??

DeletedUser10619

Step forward D1mension.

Now many people over the years have debated whether to barb or not to barb, but this really does take that whole topic to a new level.

Barbs nobled today by D1 currently stand at 59, yes that really is the number - 59!!!

So to salute such a super human effort, lets take a walk down memory lane and look at a little bit of history.

Total Conquers - 587

Barbs nobled - 157
Internals - 184
XpRd war - 10 - this says alot!!

Now in fairness that does leave over 200 caps, from random players, but without knowing the history, these were probably mostly gifts from players outside of his tribe that were quitting.

Having a look at these stats tells us alot about the man, not the myth/externals presence.

Rumour would have it, that this player has outstanding abilities, but in reality the truth is somewhat different. What we see is someone who can outpace others when it comes to internals and Barbs. The speed at which he can put down the mighty grey ones looks unprecedented. But when it comes to war, well.....

10 Caps in the ongoing world war, yes that really does say 10!!!!

So D1 I salute you, only one day may I be able to follow your prolific slaying of the undefended.

And to finish and ode to D1

D1, is great, D1 is Best,
Oh pray he put his nobles to rest
Grey ones he does slay,
More internals I dare say
D1 is the Hero of the Day
But when it comes to action
The war is becoming a distraction
As being a barb nobling noob is his biggest attraction.

DeletedUser

*ahem*

Stats and complaining about barb nobling is my jig, get your own unique set of skills.

p.s. Well done d1, I knew you could do it!

DeletedUser

Before everyone goes ahead and inflates my co-player's already over over-inflated ego, you should all know your congratulations should be directed at myself, not my co :)

Also we nobled a tad bit more than 10 if you count conquers from when we were in mask......and not just what 'war stats' tell you.

Apart from that, nice rhymes....

DeletedUser10619

Sorry Mr Havoker Sir, you are correct to point out my error in reporting your ability to dominate the enemy.

D1 village conquers from XpRd

Whilst in Mask - 19
Whilst in Help - 11

To put things in perspective your account has nobled more barbs today alone, than you have nobled villages from our tribe since the world began for you on 12th July 2012.

So that is a total of 30 villages taken from XpRd in 15 months compared to 37 Barbs nobled in the last 20 hours.

I guess we all the play the game differently though.

And thanks, I like rhymes

DeletedUser

thanks for the corrections, but as bad as our stats are....I dont think you yourself have the right to be so condescending about it, as the majority of your own enemy conquers are from players that were crippled by your tribemates then you just jumping on the bandwagon...or just from players been internalled.....

so congratulations on your own conquers....I'm sure sending a bunch of poorly timed trains at dead accounts was really hard work for yourself!

DeletedUser10619

If you could spell out the dead accounts that I have nobled from that would be appreciated. I think apart from the few caps i took from Mad Hatter and Lonely Island, the others were from mainly active accounts, for example are you saying my 45 conquers zipperty zog are actually caps from a dead account, as he seems pretty alive to me.

None of my conquers were taken from accounts "crippled by tribemates", however I will admit co-opping with certain colleagues, thus making my job a little easier. However i think you will find this is called team work, something that your tribe seem to find difficult to understand. This game is called Tribal Wars, so it seems to make sense working together, rather than on ones own.

Having said all that Help!/Mask have proved that working solo can be successful, 5000 barb conquers do show this to be the truth, unless you do co-op when nobling barbs, just incase they fight back.

DeletedUser

I know zippy was and still is active...thats why I said 'majority' . I'm not completely familiar with details as some of the war was before my time, but from the look of stats players like fruitsalad lost quite a few villages to haphaz and was been internalled before you began to take villages (discounting the one which was recapped).

similarly black shadw started getting internalled the same day you took 1 village from it, so I'm guessing it was an inactive account.

you do do have a few more HELP! villages that look like you earned them. But you've also internalled a handful from l0shi and cfc1sean.

and to quote yourself: "Now in fairness that does leave over 200 caps, from random players, but without knowing the history, these were probably mostly gifts from players outside of his tribe that were quitting."

DeletedUser10619

Havoker, very good re-quoting me, I will give you that.

DeletedUser

Just to quickly add to all of this bickering, alike us, you guys have also started taking on an account that you had seen was getting internalled.

So that we have an accurate figure as to how we are both doing, LET'S GET STATS! :D

maddave had a lot of front line villages, Ok, as far as I am aware, you didn't start taking him until you noticed the losses, but you managed to take a total of 40 off him (under just the tribe of help) we nobled 294. That's 11%

So, I am not going to go in to every account that had no owner from help as I don't have the time. So I will take a random name from war stats. The lonely island is the first I seen. So we all know that the account was actually active, but it was a merge which lead to less activity. So, lost 288 to you guys, lost 104 to us. So as you can see, this is a much larger figure of 26% of villages lost to the enemy.

So overall, both sides have had inactives yes. Help has more inactives, yes. But when we have inactives, we defend better. That's the end of it really, no matter what anyone says, facts speak louder than words.

DeletedUser6503

But our actives are supreme, why speak of lesser mortals!

DeletedUser4753

lol me n havoker have done a mamoth share of the wars defending, deffo up to sumone else to do the enemy caps.:lol:

besides, its not for lack of mad skillz its lack of trying.

we normaly use our nukes going way out of noble range for tribe opps

the 2 more memorable times of us using our nukes for people near us.

1. mhill, no caps granted but he seriously couldnt handle just us hitting him, opp was stopped due to saving nukes for a merge that didnt happen had they continued (as we was murdering his d with very little nuke expenditure imagine caps would of followed.

2. bardi, did make progress and again he couldnt stop us even with massive tribe stacking, havoker will comfirm if you like. barrdi opp ended due to me having a bday wkend and being lazy, at point of stopping again mauled his d and had over 80% of nukes all ready to rock n role.

all being said, yes not that much progress cant brag about no made up stats, but you should consider before making wild accusations about my ability.

1. xprd are twice our size and my regular competition is alot more than 2x my size
2. i spend alot of time defending my own account and regularly taking the helm of in trouble accounts and steering them out of it
3. i honestly have alot of fun defending, tis far more satisfying turning a 100's n hundreds of nuke opp from far bigger players who are far more active as a collective into a bad day at work, as i have said a few times, i dont really like attacking and dont profess to be half as good as i am as defedning, but id smash a account half my size and devastate my opposition if the shoe was on the other foot.

I think you all need to look at the situation, xprd are alot bigger, alot more active, and alot more into blowing pp than help will ever be, whilst im a optomist n would like to say if we get our act together can deffo challenge xprd, in reality the fact we are not yet rimmed shows either how good we are, or how bad you are.

Am i not allowed to have a mini party to celebrate the fact we are still here???

On topic, grats to havoker for blowing the great power of the day record out of the water, granted had i been on much in the last like 7-10 days wouldnt of been my call, but he's a very competant player so trust his judgement, but as stated, please direct your silverware thata way :icon_sad:

DeletedUser8195

Just to quickly add to all of this bickering, alike us, you guys have also started taking on an account that you had seen was getting internalled.

So that we have an accurate figure as to how we are both doing, LET'S GET STATS! :D

maddave had a lot of front line villages, Ok, as far as I am aware, you didn't start taking him until you noticed the losses, but you managed to take a total of 40 off him (under just the tribe of help) we nobled 294. That's 11%

So, I am not going to go in to every account that had no owner from help as I don't have the time. So I will take a random name from war stats. The lonely island is the first I seen. So we all know that the account was actually active, but it was a merge which lead to less activity. So, lost 288 to you guys, lost 104 to us. So as you can see, this is a much larger figure of 26% of villages lost to the enemy.

So overall, both sides have had inactives yes. Help has more inactives, yes. But when we have inactives, we defend better. That's the end of it really, no matter what anyone says, facts speak louder than words.

Maddave actually had someone on the account while we were hitting it, whereas The Lonely Island account didn't have anyone on it at all for quite a while whilst XpRd were hitting it so this isn't a far comparison.

DeletedUser10619

I think its nice that finally D1 you are showing appreciation for the work we have done in XpRd. Correct we are twice the size of your tribe (well almost), does this mean we are a much better tribe that Help!, probably.

But my original post wasnt about saying how good we are or how bad you are, it was about you feeling the need to noble over 100 barbs in 2 days.

Congrats for smashing the Great Power of the Day award, but if you think that the award is deserved after gaining it by nobling barbs, then you really are the deluded one.

But you keep barb noobing your way around the world if it makes you feel all warm inside.

DeletedUser

The maddave account started to be internalled AFTER it had multiple losses to HELP! members.

The Lonely Island account had minimal activity for a long time and by the time it was hit, next to none! So, silly comparrison really.