Barb Nobling Record??

DeletedUser

Only one thing I will say, d1 can now officially say that we are double your size without being inaccurate. That's a positive right?

1 XpRd 117.435.405
2 HELP! 57.978.896

congratulations! but even though you've temporarily doubled our points....the victory requirement is to do with villages which as you can see you do not double.....
1XpRd117.436.536205.871.827119399.836
2HELP!57.984.788202.899.23960329.613

DeletedUser

congratulations! but even though you've temporarily doubled our points....the victory requirement is to do with villages which as you can see you do not double.....
1XpRd117.436.536205.871.827119399.836
2HELP!57.984.788202.899.23960329.613

All I am saying is that d1 always says how we are double your points. Now we are, that is all.

Although just to point out, even if we were doubling villages, we still wouldn't have won the world, victory will be 90% dominance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was just pointing something out....and I am well aware of the victory requirement....

also despite your apparent distate for barb nobling here you are showing off for points gained from 2 people whose size is due to to a significant amount of barb nobling.....

DeletedUser

Showing off? Please could you point out exactly where I bragged about being double your size, I would love to see it.

DeletedUser4753

take the photo with a bank note next to it, need to scale that shiz properly :p

DeletedUser

Ha, we won't get in to that one, let's just say, I gave my opinion to it anyway :|

Also, it's Mr Graham if you must ;)

Haha Mr Graham i hope you did otherwise i'd be very disappointed after all your posts about barbs.

Just on a side note what is his stats of internals/barbs for the lolz?

~Zipppyyyyyy

DeletedUser

I have already worked it our martin ;)

81% for one
79% for the other

Can't remember which is which.

That includes barbs, internals and no tribes. So let's call them "dead villages"

D1, if I did that, you wouldn't see it! How about next to a 1p, that ample?

DeletedUser

They are pretty much the same size, what are you packing then? is it all the way up to a 50p?

DeletedUser

I have already worked it our martin ;)

81% for one
79% for the other

Can't remember which is which.

That includes barbs, internals and no tribes. So let's call them "dead villages"

D1, if I did that, you wouldn't see it! How about next to a 1p, that ample?

Damn, And Bock talks of us taking dead villas :lol: where's the really? smiley on here.....

DeletedUser4753

:icon_surprised: maybe? but yea, takin that sboocky fella without a jug of salt is trecherous

DeletedUser10619

I think you'll find if you read carefully, that the reason I was deriding D1 was due to the fact that he claims to be such a wonderful player, happy to rag out other people for the errors in there play, but when it comes down to it, he is just the same as everyone else

DeletedUser10619

I dont doubt you are better than me, as i've said before i'm just the average plodder

DeletedUser4753

id say below average but at last you are giving people actual credit thn false slurs...

DeletedUser

I think you'll find if you read carefully, that the reason I was deriding D1 was due to the fact that he claims to be such a wonderful player, happy to rag out other people for the errors in there play, but when it comes down to it, he is just the same as everyone else

Ah i see, Better not see any complaints about barb nobling then eh?