Barb Spikers... your views

DeletedUser7851

When BP is still active for most players this is the only method to take the advantage. After all it's a war game and anything goes in war. It's just common sense and it can easily work both ways, spikers can spike a barb but spiked barbs still lose troops and don't exactly gain you resources. It's a controversial method but it's definitely one that is effective.

DeletedUser8610

So whats the point in even having BP? I wouldn't mind it so much if you were able to identify who it was doing it but it one of those situations were people can get away with murder and that ain't right

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To give people a chance to build up without being attacked, but 6 days is a bit excessive

DeletedUser7851

Well BP stops you being completely isolated from growth. If somebody is farming you then you have no chance however if somebody is spiking your barb, your growth would just be a lot slower. BP just stops direct attack but there's nothing saying indirect isn't valid. My opinion is crush them early to prevent them coming back and attacking you when you're not looking. When BP breaks everybody will attack each other anyway so why not make your own life easier?

DeletedUser

its a way of getting round bp to inflict damage on ur opponents, which is the objective of the game

DeletedUser

its not good early in the game but later on if two big tribes are at war i think its good to spike all of the barbs in the other tribes terrotory

Spiking, never done it, had it done to me a few times. Generally go back and kill their troops and have a laugh.

Late game, sending D into enemy territory is a pretty lame idea. Allows it to get picked off alot easier, and at less cost to the offensive player.