Barbarian villages

DeletedUser

When does the barbarian villages stop growing?
I hope they don't grow too big automatically, cause then it will be like heaven for all barb nobling sim city players.

Answer appreciated :)

DeletedUser

They grow to 1.500 points. For further information about the world settings check out the thread in the Announcements forum.

DeletedUser360

They grow to 1.500 points. For further information about the world settings check out the thread in the Announcements forum.

Good enough for me. I'm a Sim City player. I like to build up villages were everyone can live together in peace.

It's been so long since I was last on these forums.

Also nothing wrong with Sim City players. Without them big players would have to attack eachother in order to get 9k point villages.

DeletedUser

Good enough for me. I'm a Sim City player. I like to build up villages were everyone can live together in peace.

It's been so long since I was last on these forums.

Also nothing wrong with Sim City players. Without them big players would have to attack eachother in order to get 9k point villages.

That's true man. But I don't like when they are nobling barbs in my neighborhood, especially now in the beginning with the 20:1 rule.. Now it's goin to take some time before I'm 20 times bigger then the players around me but in the near future they're goin to be a pain in the ass :p

DeletedUser857

There is a very interesting suggestion here about a way to reduce barb nobeling, its defiantly worth a read.

DeletedUser1189

There is a very interesting suggestion here about a way to reduce barb nobeling, its defiantly worth a read.

That forum post dosent really suggest a way to reduce barb nobling, just suggests people get barbs for free. Also, if I had a large barb within my terrirtory I would noble it before someone else did no questions asked. I often noble barbs if I consider them viable to long term production or they have a strategic interest to me. I prefer to expand in a solid sphere of influence as well in my locations so nobling barbs is a must to keep a solid defensible position :lol:

Mmmm, wonder how much im gonna get flamed for nobling some barbs :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I can only agree with you Roch. It isn't a question off honor or reputation, it's a question off strategy.