barbs disappearing

DeletedUser

So I was wondering why tw has brought in new rules about removing barbs when they feel like it without have a valid reason for it apart the system does it all by itself. (can I say my system automatically farmed for me when I was working? Of course I cant.)

Also why is this new rule a minor change that no one really needed to know about? Are the players not important enough to know about thing like this?

I know TW dont care about there players that much but I thought they did a little bit.

DeletedUser11069

(can I say my system automatically farmed for me when I was working? Of course I cant.)

Either your account has been "hacked", either you have been high and don't remember anything, either it was your evil twin brother or something.

And do you have any proof that the village was removed? What village, we need moar details. Now you're pretty much trying to flame the admins for no reason.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure this happens when people make a shit ton of accs and make them barb, so the main acc has better farms.

DeletedUser12618

I know I have been having barbarian villages go away. They are the ones from the people who logged in with mobile I think. Those that didn't do anything at all with their village.

DeletedUser

Timid creatures these barbs. If you attack one, more will flutter away.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Also why is this new rule a minor change that no one really needed to know about? Are the players not important enough to know about thing like this?

I know TW dont care about there players that much but I thought they did a little bit.

It was a rule change many people knew about.

Guest###### named accounts created via signing in through facebook have their villages deleted if/when they go barb.

It was announced.

It's not a lack of care on their part, it's a lack of care on your part.