Barbs

DeletedUser

Who here thinks barbs at 75 points on this world is just too low?

I do for one so lets see a show of hands!!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Although I hate the non-growing barbs... it actually gives the smaller players an opportunity to catch up the bigger players...

DeletedUser

I highly doubt the world settings are going to change after a petition is made regardless if the whole world made it, the only settings that ever change is like the cost of nobles late game and not even that in all worlds. The only thing I realistically see changing is win conditions in this world.

DeletedUser

I highly doubt the world settings are going to change after a petition is made regardless if the whole world made it, the only settings that ever change is like the cost of nobles late game and not even that in all worlds. The only thing I realistically see changing is win conditions in this world.

And what conditions do you want then ? more than 50% domination or just less tribe points ?

ontopic: those barbs give new players more chance. But more than nothing doesn't mean much.

DeletedUser

I think settings like that are hardwired into the world (dunno wut the actual word is) so even if they wanted to, admin can't alter world settings.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
And what conditions do you want then ? more than 50% domination or just less tribe points ?

ontopic: those barbs give new players more chance. But more than nothing doesn't mean much.

Less tribe points.. if every active players village was 10K points and owned by one tribe they wouldn't have enough points...

Since W10 opened active player numbers have dropped and total village has hardly increased which mean no new player joining...

DeletedUser8105

I love all kind of barbs :p and yes,it gives the smaller players an opportinuty to catch up bigger ones

DeletedUser

Barbs on no haul worlds are the best though :icon_razz:

I haven't checked the actual like statistics of what would be a decent number but say something like 5 mil, due to the size of the world.

DeletedUser117

Stop crying about win settings, you knew it when you joined the world. This world is only a few months old, maybe they will change but talking about it in virtually every post isnt going to change it. Maybe suggest a poll so that other players can voice their opinions as well.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Barbs on no haul worlds are the best though :icon_razz:

The 79 point ones are extra smexy...

Stop crying about win settings, you knew it when you joined the world. This world is only a few months old, maybe they will change but talking about it in virtually every post isnt going to change it. Maybe suggest a poll so that other players can voice their opinions as well.

Yep.. knew the win setting when I joined the world.. though my crystal ball was in for repairs so I didn't know how few players would join the world and how many of them would quit within "3 months"...

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure that every new world reduces the number of players that then join previous worlds... the stats prove it on this world and a quick looks show the effect W10 has had on active players and new players joining...

I can only guess that when the win settings were decided it was with an expectations of more players joining the world... as this hasn't happened to my old grumpy logical mind it would make sense to reduce the win setting to something that reflects the number of players that actually joined the world and are likely to join the world in the future...

And as you asked the general view is that the win settings are impossible and that if they are not changed there is no point in carrying on playing the world... surely happy customers that buy PP and spend money on it's products is what innogames wants.. like most companies do... so surely even an indication that the win setting would be reviewed would be a sensible thing to happen...

If that means I'm crying.. hey ho.. I do a lot worse when I'm drunk or for money...

But surely my post is a little bit more constructive then simply saying "stop crying you knew what the settings are when you joined"...

But then... what do I know I'm just a 1k barb munching noob...

P.s. A poll was started and jumped all over by the mods.. if you check the forum your find it...

In a nutshell.. this world is dead (it's the only way I could make top 40)... lowering the win setting to something achievable might keep some players active... as it is... dead dead dead....

Last edited:

DeletedUser9748

I don't mind the small point barbs, they are cute and funny :p

DeletedUser9936

I like the odd one or two i find that still have the original 5 spears now that i'm expanding out towards the rim. And little players that dodge their 100 swords from my farming trips hoping to grow, i'm a bully? :D

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Yep.. and if you keep going the little players will be complaining when your the number 1 tribe and merge with the number 2 tribe....