Barry Chuckle

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3312

I'm intrigued as to who this player is. I've just read somewhere he's the best on .uk speed :lol: Please. But he does not play it. Or atleast I've never seen him win. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was going around saying he was either me or Sam, well our accounts that is. Where are these "pro" players that this guy has recruited as well, Jayjay Grant?

As for this "Marian" business, yes he is a backstabber. No he is not pro. He will likely pay for it as well.

And this is relevant because the uk team is afterall politics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

FaceSlap.

Barry is way better than you. Oh and please. Who would be silly enough to pretend to be speed's biggest failure?

PS: We're sweeping the floor with you on .net. Again. Leaving us already? :(

DeletedUser8097

Uh oh. What for? For saying that Barry's way better than you and it would have been silly for him to pretend to be you?...))

For the record, Barry (under another name) sweeped the floor with you in-game on .net. And we've all seen it happen. I think that says it all :)

And as for Marian, don't be upset on him just because he, too, is far better than you and instead of 2 hills he left you with a handful of nothing on the King of the Hill round :p

DeletedUser

Not that I have anything against will , or anything related to .uk team,but as an outsider i wonder, how can someone who hasn't played any rounds on .uk and won be the leader? (I heared he was going to be the leader of .uk,but If I'm wrong,just ignore me) . I also do remember him saying he convinced grant to come but Grant totally denied it.

ps stay tuned about Marian

DeletedUser

I'm intrigued as to who this player is. I've just read somewhere he's the best on .uk speed :lol: Please. But he does not play it. Or atleast I've never seen him win. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was going around saying he was either me or Sam, well our accounts that is. Where are these "pro" players that this guy has recruited as well, Jayjay Grant?

As for this "Marian" business, yes he is a backstabber. No he is not pro. He will likely pay for it as well.

And this is relevant because the uk team is afterall politics.

Funny thing Matt you know this is me. Milad, there is no need to bring in daft issues. Grant in a chat a while back said that he was interested in playing, but clearly he will not. My bad. Though there are bigger fish in the sea. Matt I live in the UK and I play the UK server on occasion. Stop trying to resort to desperate measures to try and play in the team. THIS IS NOT MY TEAM : I AM NOT LEADER. kk ;)

Milad. JayJay has quit TW from what I believe anywho. And don't worry I don't take offense from you, as I understand your queries. Though I am of little importance in the team :)

And Matt, don't now hit UK forums hard because you can't show your nose on .net forums without getting slated. Just leave it here.

Besides, Miki and me have a thang going on ;), Don't get upset because you are now left with Brett & Luke who only like ya and play TW. And if you can't read my name at the bottom of the post. Well then, I guess that sums up why you don't know who I am.

~Will~

DeletedUser3312

Funny thing Matt you know this is me. Milad, there is no need to bring in daft issues. Grant in a chat a while back said that he was interested in playing, but clearly he will not. My bad. Though there are bigger fish in the sea. Matt I live in the UK and I play the UK server on occasion. Stop trying to resort to desperate measures to try and play in the team. THIS IS NOT MY TEAM : I AM NOT LEADER. kk ;)

Milad. JayJay has quit TW from what I believe anywho. And don't worry I don't take offense from you, as I understand your queries. Though I am of little importance in the team :)

And Matt, don't now hit UK forums hard because you can't show your nose on .net forums without getting slated. Just leave it here.

Besides, Miki and me have a thang going on ;), Don't get upset because you are now left with Brett & Luke who only like ya and play TW. And if you can't read my name at the bottom of the post. Well then, I guess that sums up why you don't know who I am.

~Will~

Jayjay hasn't quit, and funny thing about Grant. So much for your "pros".

So basically facts are Will, you don't play .uk, have never won here and are coing foreigners who backstab? Then again much like yourself, print screening and saving your ------ for the world to see. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

DeletedUser7179

And the funny thing about u Matt is u went to .net cause u were getting ur backside whooped on .uk then you got your backside whooped on .net so came back to .uk got whooped again and so you went back to .net with a team playing every round in an attempt to win the season.... got whooped again and now your saying your back on .uk??? Anyone else see the pattern?? How long before u go back to .net for another whooping???

DeletedUser3312

And the funny thing about u Matt is u went to .net cause u were getting ur backside whooped on .uk then you got your backside whooped on .net so came back to .uk got whooped again and so you went back to .net with a team playing every round in an attempt to win the season.... got whooped again and now your saying your back on .uk??? Anyone else see the pattern?? How long before u go back to .net for another whooping???

I went to .net to prove a point, immediately after I pwned you.

And came back with this:
pokal_silber.gif

After a late start into their season. I'm back now though so don't you worry. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7179

Why is Matt laughed at so much??

Well as u can see yes Matt came back with a 2nd award in a season where pretty much none of the decent players played more than 5 or so rounds! And where all 3 of his wins were gifted to him from his tribe! Awww ain't it funny how every round u play u have to be part of a group!!! Awww what u scared of Matt?? U are inadequate?? Yep!!!

And your really boasting about a 2nd in a season losing by sooo many points?? U forgot my 1st ever season on .net where I came 2nd and u said it wasn't an achievement to come 2nd?? Even tho u had to cheat to stop me coming 1st???
Funny how now ur account (not you) came 2nd its an achievment?? Haha!

DeletedUser3312

Why is Matt laughed at so much??

Well as u can see yes Matt came back with a 2nd award in a season where pretty much none of the decent players played more than 5 or so rounds! And where all 3 of his wins were gifted to him from his tribe! Awww ain't it funny how every round u play u have to be part of a group!!! Awww what u scared of Matt?? U are inadequate?? Yep!!!

And your really boasting about a 2nd in a season losing by sooo many points?? U forgot my 1st ever season on .net where I came 2nd and u said it wasn't an achievement to come 2nd?? Even tho u had to cheat to stop me coming 1st???
Funny how now ur account (not you) came 2nd its an achievment?? Haha!

:lol:
I went over there to prove a point rather. Coming second in their season when everyone criticizes .uk is sooo easy to win. And I never cheated, I just nobled you 2 rounds in a row right at the end. :)

DeletedUser7179

U nobled me twice in a row?? U have never nobled me sonny jim and u know it! So keep dreaming!

DeletedUser

I've just read somewhere he's the best on .uk speed :lol. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was going around saying he was either me
Sorry to burst your bubble and inflated ego. You are not in the slightest a 'pro'. Do you even know what the word mean?
If what the little birdie (Lionheart) told me is true. That you told him coming 2nd is not an achievement, how come you get a bloody silver trophy, you daft d*nc*.
Also, your like bacteria Matty and Jobson is Mr Muscle (the cleaning product); theres a 99.999% etc chance of him beating you and you got a measly microscopic 0.001% chance of beating him. I still think, I'm being too generous with Mattys chance of beating Jobson.

Matty, you can live in an fantasy or you can live in the real world. Face the concrete fact that you are dust. You are not a good player, please correct me, if I'm wrong (Drowns in sarcasm, it is too obvious what he is).

By the way, I got nothing against you, just you a c*cky so and so...

DeletedUser8097

Click Clack - that is one epic name =))

Now regarding Barry - let us assume that he has never played .uk (although that is just plain stupid, just like everything that comes out of Matt's... fingers) - that is simply IRRELEVANT. What counts is for him to be respected by the .uk team and the other teams, and to be able to bring the players together.

The part with "respected" - as you can see Matty, he's now doing way better at it than you could ever dream (or have), and even if the .uk team will lose some matches - the opponents will say "nice game". On the other hand we all know what would have become of the .uk team with you in it.

And regarding the so called team "cream" members - Grant and Jayjay - .uk can survive and surely will make it without them. Not to mention I've taken them both out before and they've both proven to be just cocky kids who can't lose like men.

Status
Not open for further replies.