Battle of The Tribes- Team Members

DeletedUser5582

Ok new thread and just post if you are A; Intending to play UK10 and B: want to be part of something a little special and different from the usual ho hum premade

You will go into a pool of talent and then be picked/allocated/magically gifted to your leader.

battlesmall.jpg

Please don't spam!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

Ok we have 47 players signed up and a heap more still debating/thinking what names they will play under (and some very surprising folk appearing out of retirement but will see if they return or not)

Aiming for 120 plus to make the picking slightly easier for our brave leaders.

So donlt be shy if you want to be a part of UK Tribal wars history.

DeletedUser8782

I posted in other thread that ruffus created so do i have to post here aswell :?

DeletedUser5582

all helps

Ok glen will add you to the chat

we have a great response so far so please if interested then post here or add ruffus or myself and will get you into the skype chat or if shy just mail me to say you are up for it

two pools of players. single accs and those that wish to co play so if interested then please get in touch

DeletedUser1960

Love to join but NOT ALLOWED to have skype......sorries...:icon_neutral:

I have always considered SKYPE to be a tribal forum killer anyway...

DeletedUser5582

ok if signed up for this please either Skype me (lightyjotw) or pm me on here with the following:

Proposed UK10 acc name (is ok you can change it later) and whether you will play solo or if you are co playing (and if so whats their name)

This is so can make sure when the leaders pick all is fair so quick as like please.

Please don't spam this thread as if not joining then thats fine but really donlt need to hear about it.

Jo

DeletedUser

This idea is just amazing! This will be my first wold on the UK, and what I noticed on forums is that the people here are much MUCH more friendly and nice and sweet.
I love that!

I will sign up as:
Lylasz
I use NO skype (just my principial, hard to explain)
played on dutch and .net servers.
I am experienced, and use my own playstyle wich I cannot reveal because then I would be beaten by any of you ^^
UK10 is going to be in co with my friend. You can reach us here on the forums, we will discuss PM's together before answering.
We are very active, with that I mean around 20hours/day online. Farming, farming, farming, clear an enemy, farming, farming, and more farming!
We intend to start on UK10 and keep playing till the end in december 2013 when my tribe has won!
Teamwork in UK10 really reaches me, this is what I always am looking for. Together to attack and then defend and hold villages bij good communication and just doing as you are asked.

DeletedUser5774

Due to being on holiday, my name will have to be pulled out. sorry.

DeletedUser

ok if signed up for this please either Skype me (lightyjotw) or pm me on here with the following:

well i am intersted but i wanna know who r the leaders first

i play only speed worls for now

DeletedUser5582

Ok has been a bit of a saga getting to this point but think we are ready to unveil our tribes :icon_cool:

First I think some background music click here and no rioting please :icon_eek:

battletribes2.jpg

Now our 4 leaders will mold their tribes how they want so their own leadership structure (benign dictator, council or democracy), recruitment and diplomacy all up to them and their desires as they strive to prove who will be the best!

As you know (or should by now!!) UK 10 has a set end date, special villages to find, noble and hold and the then the tribal lockdown so will be fun to see who can adapt their proven track records and emerge victorious. Plus a few other pre mades out there no doubt with a point to prove so lots of competition.

So who have we got in Battle of The Tribes?!

In the red corner we have the one and only Cory! No need for an introduction and many people's tip for one of the best leaders so lots to live up to I think!

W8 - Baron of THE
W17 - Duke of LADN - Rank 1
W40 - Co-duke of Apathy
UK2 - Duke of Smack! - Rank 1
UK5 - Duke of Why? - Rank 1
Uk6 - Co-duke of gold - Rank 1
UK9 - Duke of AXES! (constant name changes) - Rank 1

From .net (boo hiss thats at .net not the man himself!) we have Conor (known as Shlomzi) coming over to this server for some competition!!

W17 - Duke of CHE!!!, rank 1
W29 - Duke of Skittl, rank 1
W37 - Duke of Ginger, rank 1
W47 - Duke of Skittl, rank 1

Representing this server we have Matt (Iron Brew) posting as Battle Axe on these forums. As a player he has few equals and whilst less experienced in leading has shown so far to be very able indeed.

UK8 Led WKD to rank 1 and for my money (was a neighbour!) was well on the way to pulling ahead of the chasing pack.
UK4 played Battleaxe solo to rank 1 before joining UK6 and making top 10 there on Coramoor acc now plays HMRC
UK8 plays Iron Brew and UK7 made top 10 in a short but brilliant career there!

From America we have Christopher McCollum known as HID or Human In Disguise who was in the leadership of -TV- on UK2 and plays on Uk9 at the moment. Experienced on a few TW servers and will be co played by Dees (oh yes he's back!)

Past accounts on UK include the SamuelJW acc so will be very fun to see if the old magic still there.

Now the leaders are getting their allocation of players tonight plus a few of their own picks but there are still a few spots left but will be their selection criteria from this point on.

Do you want to be part of something a little special or wish to learn from some of the best players about or if easing yourself back into TW need to be brought up to speed quickly?

Then now is your chance so PM me and will put you in touch with one of our leaders to see if you make the grade. Do not miss out on the chance to not only try and win UK10 but the successful tribe win the right to a unique avatar for their forum posts as well as the normal premium and of course kudos!

UK10 something just a little bit special.

settings can be found here and the discussion here

Let battle commence!

DeletedUser

Looks great Lightyjo.

I was originally skeptical about this, and labeled it as a cross between a premade and a mass recruit, but after talking with Lighty I discovered just how great this is, especially for reviving the TW players who need a little nudge to come back, like I did back in the day.

Looking forward to this, and may the best tribe win!

DeletedUser5582

Zard decided he didn't have the time to commit to leading which was a shame as think he would have done a good job but better he dropped out now than later.

DeletedUser9984

Where do I apply? Or should I let my OD rank be the judge?

DeletedUser5582

Anyone wishing to apply PM me here on the forum or add me on skype lightyjotw.

Will want your past worlds, whether playing solo or coplaying and proposed ingame name and for extra points a (short) note on what you consider the best dunking biscuit to be.

DeletedUser4147

Nice line up of leaders indeed.

i still don't know whats happening on UK10 for me :lol: (i just know who i'm co-playing, and the account name, suppose thats enough for now :icon_neutral:)

DeletedUser7369

Which leaders withdrew? i know ruffus did and then battleaxe was deemed not up to standard (anyone having played under matt in wkd and ruffus in ipod will laugh that they felt ruffus was up to it and matt wasnt but thats by the by). did others give up too?

DeletedUser

Which leaders withdrew? i know ruffus did and then battleaxe was deemed not up to standard (anyone having played under matt in wkd and ruffus in ipod will laugh that they felt ruffus was up to it and matt wasnt but thats by the by). did others give up too?

It had nothing to do with BattleAxe not being up to standard. It had to do with him intending to use a pre-chosen premade as one of the four teams, which went against the entire concept of BOTT. The same was the case for Human In Disguise.