Battle of The Tribes- Team Members

DeletedUser

Erm, are you guys seriously trying to blame HiD and I for BotT failing?

BotT failed for 2 reasons.

1. The original leaders who wanted BotT couldnt be bothered with it, and at least 3 quit before either of us become involved.
2. Not enough people actually wanted BotT which is pretty evident in the sign up numbers.

All HiD and I did was agree for our tribes to join, BotT in order that no-one who signed up was let down, and to be honest I am pretty narked that you guys are blaming our premades for the failure of your scheme. Because lets be honest if we hadnt agreed to join it would have failed through not having enough tribes, so actually, we where the ones that gave it any hope of going ahead.

So in reality it had failed before we where asked to participate, so I would rather you discuss the actual real reasons for it failing, ie lack of commitment from your original leaders, lack of response from the community, rather than making us scapegoats.

If you want it to happen at some point then make it happen, dont just talk a good game on the forum and then not go through with it.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Erm, are you guys seriously trying to blame HiD and I for BotT failing?

I don't think anyone blamed you.

Poor communication was the real issue. To the best of my knowledge lightyjo never mentioned to anyone that was in the draft that she had told two tribes they could partake as two of the four teams without actually having to draft their lineup.

In fact, she didn't even mention such to the remaining two of the original four leaders. It wasn't till HiD mentioned such an agreement to me, at which point I brought it up, that the two leaders that were intending to draft were made aware of such an agreement.

DeletedUser

No, not blaming you BA and HiD. Thanks for the help lighty, you did put a lot of effort into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TW world would need to be made with only 4 mega TW created tribes rather than player created tribes. When u join the world you are randomly allocated a place in one of the four tribes regardless of location keeping numbers as even as possible and the 4 tribes battle it out from the start?? Leadership of each tribe would have to be decided by in game poll before the start of the world n maintained by a weekly/monthly? popularity poll within each tribe so if they dont step up they can be demoted and replaced? xD

DeletedUser

TW world would need to be made with only 4 mega TW created tribes rather than player created tribes. When u join the world you are randomly allocated a place in one of the four tribes regardless of location keeping numbers as even as possible and the 4 tribes battle it out from the start?? Leadership of each tribe would have to be decided by in game poll before the start of the world n maintained by a weekly/monthly? popularity poll within each tribe so if they dont step up they can be demoted and replaced? xD

They followed this concept (roughly) on W27 .net. It didn't work very well (as far as I recall).

DeletedUser

They followed this concept (roughly) on W27 .net. It didn't work very well (as far as I recall).

I remember this lol. I seem to recall Krieg getting a dukeship of the rank 1 tribe on that world (sneaky) :D

DeletedUser

In Game Name:- -Anima-
Skype Name:- Dan_The_Man6989

i'm interested in this

DeletedUser

In Game Name:- -Anima-
Skype Name:- Dan_The_Man6989

i'm interested in this

Planning on killing off all your troops on the rim again claiming to be the best player ever...then being catted down so you have to restart :icon_rolleyes:

Guess things havent changed much from W43. You still multi accounting on worlds?