Baz bows out

DeletedUser9598

I have posted this up in my w14 forum and decided to simply copy and paste it to the externals and tweak it slightly

End of an era

Im quitting tw guys. This world was always going to be my last 1 i just hadnt planned on it coming to an end so soon. With recent events here and classic all but finished ive decided to bow out now, enjoy christmas with my family and friends and then get on with my life next year. Im 24 which is still very young and have my whole life ahead of me. From January ill be doing an intense 6 week training course for a new job which is costing me alot of money to do so realistically for them 6 weeks i wouldnt have been able to play much anyways. The original plan was to set sitters whilst i was away and then come back once i completed my exam, however, haven given it some thought ive decided that tw is too big a distraction to have in my life. There are a lot of things i want to do and achieve whilst im still young and i do not want to look back in 10 years having regrets. If i do not quit now then i know ill still be stuck here playing this game in 2 years time.

Id like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to a few people inparticular for making my time on tw over the past few years a truely pleasurable experience:

Tiger,Cj, Qikz, Cooky, DB, Scott (although your no longer playing),Tb, Ssshhh, Mort, Dave, Xlarge, Strengths, Beani, Scrumps.

Would like to thank all of you guys firstly for your efforts on Classic, each and every 1 of you have done a phenomenal job on that world and together we made ourselves the number 1 tribe/s on the world and have gone on to achieve great success. Every day of classic was a great day, the teamwork ive seen from you guys has been second to none, the longevity, the loyalty, the work ethic, the general banter we have shared together, scrumpers sexual encounters with billy, cj's drunken dancing on the bar haha. Im glad we have had the opportunity to win a world together as i regard most of you as some of my closest tw friends. So well done to each and every one of you, fantastic job.

Next i would like to thank everyone who played w8, all the players from DOGS and Game Over and everyone else associated with those 2 great tribes. W8 for me is and always will be the greatest normal .co.uk world i have ever played. For me personally it was the world that introduced me to 95% of the players i would want in any tribe with me, introduced me to most of my closest tw friends and provided me with a roller-coaster of emotions and experiences i will honestly never forget. Many highs and lows such as fighting Ipod/Ruffus, forging an unbreakable alliance with DOGS no matter how many tribes tried to break us, no matter how many arguments we had and how many times we came close to nuking the life out of each other, all the inhouse fights mainly between myself, cooky, tiger, cj and a few others where at times we probably hated each other lol to the eventual disbanding of GO (a sad day for all the players involved) to the final war between DOGS and friends against DWF, a war that still remains slightly bitter to me due to the fact we were not allowed to finish it. W8 was a blast, great fun from the day it started til the day it ended. So thank you to everyone involved for those memories that will stay with me forever.

Finally a few personal thanks:

Tiger - greatest tw player ive ever had the pleasure of playing with, the guy really is an animal when it comes to this game. Luckily enough for me ive never had to rim fight him. His knowledge and skill of the game speaks for itself but what sets tiger apart from other great players is that Tiger has ZERO ego and is a genuinely top friendly guy.

Billo/Pompey and Wolfsbane - The trio of warriors that made Fates life miserable on w8. Unfortunately i am no longer in contact with wolf but billo and pompey are still here today. 2 fantastic players and people i consider some of my closest tw friends. Both genuine lovely people (even though Billos a liverpool supporter) and 2 people i will always have the time of day for, the pleasure has been all mine guys.

A few past players such as Fbartoli, Moreguns, Phoenix, Jen, NetworkWoody, Chris Miles all deserve a little place on this list

Skater - a day hardly ever went by when i wouldnt be winding him up about something lol since he first joined us in GO a few years back its been nothing but banter ever since on every world we've played together. Great player, great personality, great banter.

Obviously i could name many many more players but id be here forever doing so and im certain you all know who you are anyways. So once again thank you all for the tw experience of a lifetime, good luck to each and every one of you in both life and tw.

Also a thanks to all the enemies i have met over the years, without you this game would have been boring. Thank you for all the wars we have been involved in and keeping me entertained. 1 thing i will not thank you for however is keeping me awake sometimes for 48 hours solid when full tribal OPs have taken place lol i look forwards to a normal sleep pattern

Ill be on .net until the Christmas break, Classic for another week or so and here (w14) for a few more days. But this is my final goodbye. I really will not be coming back to tw again. I honestly have too much i want to do and achieve in life whilst im still young to keep spending my life stuck behind my laptop.

So kisses and cuddles and love too you all
(Classic Killer, EyeCU)
Baz (Chris)
Game Over xxx