Beat? Search 1 member ;)

DeletedUser11006

Hey, we, Domi and me (-Feel the Peacocks & Gott.) search one new Member^^
We own u every round and u know it :)

Contact me and send me some rounds from u :>

/Nick

DeletedUser11281

should i join or should i fight you to have some challenge at the speed rounds ? starts being realy boring :)

DeletedUser

Over too quick :( Raised started 200 speed solo round are what we want

DeletedUser10789

gott. if you think you and your mate are the best on co uk, why do you lose every bash and CAT round to either thomaz or someone else.
yeah great, you win a few rounds, there is 3 of you and everyone else plays alone. you would get trashed by
Slap!
.Peace
(sweet vengeance)
and every other tribe that i can think of. to be honest you guys think your Don, but anyone could trash you.

DONT JOIN THIS TRIBE ;)

DeletedUser8412

Slap! haven't had 5 members play a round for months:lol:
And if you guys are so good and unbeatable then why do you need another member :icon_rolleyes: ohh, cause you can only win by teaming :icon_wink:

DeletedUser11006

domi is on holidays
tobi stopped to play
stef is now my co :)

so i need a member because the run every round 5vs1 or more ;) thats not funny if at the start from the round 10players attack u :D

DeletedUser

The funniest part of this is you don't get attacked on start up. You beg to team, then attack, because on start up you have half the troop count of rank 1 ;)

Edit:

P.S enjoy the infractions dude ;).
I've been infracted for saying shit, I'd hate to know what happens on F. :D

DeletedUser11006

I had a fully Off at the nobletime :O Thats enough i think ;)

DeletedUser11006

thats so much time ago :D
and really, at the start up i am not good^^ i am better in fights like 20vills vs 20vills, but u never see some like this on uk :(

DeletedUser

It wasn't that long ago when your tribe joined .net tourney and got owned by us....

Just correcting the "Unbeatable" part ^^