Beat? Search 1 member ;)

DeletedUser11006

hahahha, it was so boring so i used a farmbot :D
so i got banned :p

DeletedUser

Told you ;).

[8/6/2012 10:48:50 AM] Cadan.: Remember on /net when you got banned for cheating
[8/6/2012 10:48:59 AM] Günther.ds: not cheating
[8/6/2012 10:49:02 AM] Günther.ds: it was the sitter
[8/6/2012 10:49:06 AM] Günther.ds: and i never cheat
[8/6/2012 10:50:19 AM] Cadan.: Clearly
[8/6/2012 10:50:23 AM] Cadan.: You got banned for cheating :D
[8/6/2012 10:50:40 AM] Günther.ds: my acc sitter had cheated^^
[8/6/2012 10:50:48 AM] Günther.ds: but on uk i never cheat ;)
[8/6/2012 10:52:37 AM] Cadan.: You cheat
[8/6/2012 10:52:41 AM] Cadan.: 'nuff said

DeletedUser

hahahha, it was so boring so i used a farmbot :D
so i got banned :p
How is it boring when all the world was fighting each other,and most of today's best players were playing? makes me wonder what .UK players call "Fun" .

Anyways I was just arguing with the "unbeatable" part but you seem to have deleted that post so I'll go troll somewhere else now :D

DeletedUser11006

@Milan: I got banned at the Start of the round :p
@Cadan/Noob: all > -Sound Beat?>>>>>>>>>>-Sound ;)
If u want we can fight if in the next time a round with speed 300 or more is planned :*
But than with 5k+ Points, not with 500points, thats boooooooring ;)

Edit: Cadan: u now, i nobled u my last 3 Rounds i played :lol: U only win if i dont play so dont think that u are a good player, u are one of the best English players atm, but i, domi and steff are better than u, alone and as team :)

DeletedUser

Last 3 rounds sure thing :D.

I think it was 1 round dude, so please, before you give me anymore bullsh1t, run along.

I've never claimed to be the best player? And I know I'm not... I haven't been playing speed for long.

I seem to recall you having about 1k lc and 1k spears at 4k points on that round. :D

And getting cleared by turtledick... Then I was talking with stef, we had a agreement. Then you backstabbed, which I'll admit was my mistake.

Edit.

You didn't get banned at start, you got banned 4k points. You minewhored, and farm botted, then claimed it wasn't you. So please ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11006

Last 3 rounds sure thing :D.

I think it was 1 round dude, so please, before you give me anymore bullsh1t, run along.

http://uk.twtotal.net/ladder/ranking.php?mode=player&roundid=596
http://uk.twtotal.net/ladder/ranking.php?mode=player&roundid=585

sorry, 2x :D and at the first of the two rounds (585) only @the beginning :D
And i don't backstabbed YOU, it was Steff, i only backstabbed Sweet, because somebody told me he wanna backstabb me :icon_redface:
Normal i'm not a backstabber, i win without some bullshit like this ;)

DeletedUser10594

Nick and I ballern euch eh bald ;) hehe if I were you I would be afraid...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Tropez and Gott.

Come to .net and let's see how good you really are :3. Oh... wait... Nick you did... and you got banned:(... Because you have to use a farmbot to keep up:eek:.

DeletedUser11006

i am to bored ^^
come to .ch :O thats the "good" players, there u all get nobled at your start up^^

DeletedUser11006

unbenannt28e4qs3nprg.png

unbenannt2lj0pqt8fi.png

DeletedUser10769

Firstly, noone good started on time :x Matt got teamed by your tribe and plus the others you dragged in to fight for you.
Keep on thinking that is an achievement (dull)

DeletedUser11006

not teamed with matt? :O and i played in the acc since 26p ;) ask dorin & adrian....