Beer! n Birthdays

• Thread starter DeletedUser4753
  • Start date

DeletedUser4753

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEER SLAYER

Have a good day and dont do get too drunk!

Yea tis the big man's bday n in light of that fact we shud all have beer on the mind (more so than usual)

As well as wishing Dearest beer slayer best of wish's i always ponder people alcoholic prefrences
And im sure Birthday boy deffo has a opinion on it

So what do w13 drink???

I have to say im a mini slayer myself and go fa the largers, "Warka" or "kronenberg" would have to be the pics of the day.

But what about you peeps??

Especially the slayer himself??

DeletedUser11220

the only reason to drink is too get wasted, Hate folk who go to pub and get a coke ffS

DeletedUser4753

I actually prefer having seperate glass's instead of mixing, unless ofc ur shotting lol

DeletedUser9598

Tbh if i was ever going to add something to whiskey it would be lemonade to soco, other than that it'll be neat doubles with a pint of fosters/coors/stella depending what mood im in and what the pub serves lol or if the weathers top of then it'll be cider and jagers :)

DeletedUser4753

ugh cider.

I thought better of you baz :p

Im partial to beer shots, jagger bombs are for softies, ur dropping a soft ass spirit into redbull
Vodka bomb shot in a pint where ya down the lot, thats the real deal :p

DeletedUser9598

Nothing wrong with cider mate, in fact in my opinion its the best thing to drink in the sun :p

Would love too see you do 15 jagers (on top of pints) and try tell me they are soft lol and then you make out vodka is some sort of lethal spirit? :lol: absinthe is lethal, sambuca urgh lethal too, tequilla mmmm if your gonna do serious shots then id put them 3 up there as the best of the best

DeletedUser4753

Nothing wrong with cider mate, in fact in my opinion its the best thing to drink in the sun :p

Would love too see you do 15 jagers (on top of pints) and try tell me they are soft lol and then you make out vodka is some sort of lethal spirit? :lol: absinthe is lethal, sambuca urgh lethal too, tequilla mmmm if your gonna do serious shots then id put them 3 up there as the best of the best

This is me giving you your official invite to mask's w13 victory party, its like perfect fa me, luv drinking n love proving a point :p

sambuca is lethal cuz its so easy to drink lol, can almost chug that stuff
tequila is horrid salt n lemon or without
Vodka shotting with poles, thats a challenge :p

DeletedUser8195

Happy birthday Beer Slayer! :)

Is he gonna say thank you? Let's see:

the only reason to drink is too get wasted, Hate folk who go to pub and get a coke ffS

Nope hahahahahhahhahha, this made my day.

DeletedUser9598

:lol: Drama! is winning w13 mate

Buca is far from easy to drink if you dont like the taste haha i cant stand the stuff, doesnt stop me drinking it like but dont enjoy it
Tequila (whilst i couldnt chug it) i actually quite like, not a big fan of salt and lime though
Meh Vodka's average if you ask me, makes a decent cocktail but drinking it straight it has a bland taste to it
Then theres absinthe, i remember my sister bringing me a bottle back from 1 of her holidays when i was like 16, black absinthe 120% proof, drank it straight with a handful of pals.... everything after that is blank lol never tasted anything so vile in all my life though and dont think ive ever drank it since :lol:

DeletedUser4753

120% proof?

How does that work lol

ah white vodka is plain, but as i learned the other year after meeting said polish peeps thiers loads of dif stuff all 40-60% but some u cud sip like coffee n others need to be a champ to shot it lol.

Teqila doesnt taste that bad, just after so much of the stuff with the whole salt n lime shebang i felt like id just swam across the channel with mi mouth wide open lol.

Hehe now that wud be drama, i might have to apply if i keep annoying everyone on w13 :p

DeletedUser9598

God knows ive never understood how proof was worked out, just know the higher the proof the more chance of it killing ya haha it was like petrol in a bottle though

The only vodkas ive come across that were lethal was 1 with some sort of stick in it, literally took your breath away when you had a shot and that gold vodka with actual gold dust in, both of which are ridiculously expensive and rarely sold in pubs or clubs lol

Drama FTW! Your application would be rejected though, too much baggage :lol:

DeletedUser4753

Bison grass lol

Żubrówka, sell in a lot of polish shops

To jest boska ;)

Dam i aint got baggage, i think if them as a loyal following of haters, not like those turn coat variety that forgive ya :p

DeletedUser9598

Well you dont see too many of them on the streets of brum lol

DeletedUser4753

Haha even the foreigners know brum sucks

trololol :p

Ya dont know lemonz by any chance?

DeletedUser4753

Oh n we still waiting on beer slayers favorite beer to slay :p

DeletedUser

Not really into Pints etc, However Soco goes down well with a few things, but my fav is Vodka & Redbull.

However agree with the person who said Cider is best drink for in the sun! Again not a great fan but in the sun he's right.