Behaviour on the forums

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Lately, we've noticed that the unrelenting fierceness of the speed competitors has flared up again.
While we, the forum staff, are happy with an active forum, this does not mean we are happy with it being an unhealthy environment.

By this, we mean the constant personal insults and vendetta's some people have. Repeatedly, we have dealt with this, warning and infracting people, telling them that they need to behave, but to no avail. The only result we saw, is people reporting absolute bogus, in hopes of us banning the reported player(s).

If you have a personal issue with someone and you can keep it decent, use private messages. If you can NOT use decent language, please, use skype or some other external chat program.

If you do NOT have a valid reason to report someone on the forums, please do not do so in hopes to spite them.

This includes petty insults which belong on a playground for 6 yo children.

We'll still not allow personal insulting or any other inappropriate content in posts. However, we will take action against the behaviour of reporting people just because you don't like them.

The Forum Team.

DeletedUser13240

Because I have a free opinion :) As does every single member of these forums.

DeletedUser11866

lmao this is probably the worst of all places to be having this conversation

DeletedUser13252

i do not think we need that topic. Our speeder are are just bit aggressive. more effort more aggression.

I think mods should be bit more kind to speeder :)

DeletedUser

i do not think we need that topic. Our speeder are are just bit aggressive. more effort more aggression.

I think mods should be bit more kind to speeder :)

all thier asking is for the speeders to keep the aggression to the attacks with troops NOT the pettiness some of them bring to the forum

DeletedUser5582

Hello guys,

Lately, we've noticed that the unrelenting fierceness of the speed competitors has flared up again.
While we, the forum staff, are happy with an active forum, this does not mean we are happy with it being an unhealthy environment.

By this, we mean the constant personal insults and vendetta's some people have. Repeatedly, we have dealt with this, warning and infracting people, telling them that they need to behave, but to no avail. The only result we saw, is people reporting absolute bogus, in hopes of us banning the reported player(s).

If you have a personal issue with someone and you can keep it decent, use private messages. If you can NOT use decent language, please, use skype or some other external chat program.

If you do NOT have a valid reason to report someone on the forums, please do not do so in hopes to spite them.

This includes petty insults which belong on a playground for 6 yo children.

We'll still not allow personal insulting or any other inappropriate content in posts. However, we will take action against the behaviour of reporting people just because you don't like them.

The Forum Team.

am taking this as a "do as I say not as I do" sort of post?!

DeletedUser13252

all thier asking is for the speeders to keep the aggression to the attacks with troops NOT the pettiness some of them bring to the forum

You really think sparta are dumb :). If some one says you act like coward does not mean its an insult , it can be true or fact.
Anyways freedom a bit for speeder.

DeletedUser10790

Arnt we sposed to look up to the mods?

Marcus why dont you write us a proper letter using proper english if you can manage it and then im sure the community will consider doing what you say.

I shall be waiting

blue

DeletedUser13240

^This post made me raise eyebrows more than the rest :lol:.

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
While I understand that the topic of infractions and bans is a sensitive subject to some, the rules are such that they do not allow discussions about it.

Any reference to infractions, punishments, bans, ban discussion, cheating (forum or in game) or contents of support tickets in general is forbidden.

Please, keep this in mind.