Foxtrot

Reaction score
Snipe N Stack
Mivanoski
Gran Torino
Insomnia
Can't think of a fifth :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser14150

Don't get the "Snipe N Stack" part... Internal takeovers, don't make a player good xD
He has killed 2 real opponents...TWO

DeletedUser

Don't get the "Snipe N Stack" part... Internal takeovers, don't make a player good xD
He has killed 2 real opponents...TWO

Lets have a think. Dominated previous worlds. Best farmer on the world, quick grower, dominating area. Easily one of the best on the world currently. regardless of rank

DeletedUser14150

Lets have a think. Dominated previous worlds. Best farmer on the world, quick grower, dominating area. Easily one of the best on the world currently. regardless of rank
Thought we were talking this world, not all the others ;)
However, great farmer & fast rising means jack to, that makes him a very active player, not a good one..
As far as im concerned, he has nothing done to deserve a ranking of a top 5 in W27 best players, unless you count farming and internal takeovers as a good player, where i come from good players are based on their ability in war ...
And from that perspective, i haven't seen him snipe and so forth, to keep dominating anything..

But if your ranking on .uk is based on activity instead of skills, i would have to agree... Absolutely one of the best

Here is my list.. Not accurate since i've only been here for a week, but experience tells me ODA say quite alot..
*GranTorino
Madlung
Mivanoski
Superhoops
Winky Pixie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12641

have to agree with the above comment
snipe does grow quickly and is a great farmer so he does look good
world 26 he was the same very big player we as a tribe opped him and he quit and now here he is on 27 doing exact same thing
I don't like critizing players but if we are going by facts then sorry im not impressed with him
only impressed with his ability to grow big and quick

Foxtrot

Reaction score
world 26 he was the same very big player we as a tribe opped him and he quit and now here he is on 27 doing exact same thing

Don't try and take credit for him quitting w26, something happened in RL which was much more important and he had told us that a few days before you opped him.

DeletedUser14150

Henry Mcarthy, what would you class as skill then?
Ability to snipe, time in ms., knowledge about the game, teamwork, loyalty (Not a runner, when things get tough), language use in the diplomatic sceneri and so on... Really a lot of things, which is a good reason it's impossible to judge :)
But you CAN play a bit with it, and what i've seen from him through stats, and pm does not empress me ;)

Taking small barbs by the looks of it :lol:
https://gyazo.com/d56aaa110ac5c11d1004b9d4dd8af353
You need to do your research, i started a week ago as a dual, and the other one had made the city def.
HE in the other hand started 2 weeks ago, in the middle of an ocean of blue... That's a good reason to make a move ;)
You would have seen that in stats, by looking at the distance between the cities and where the tribe is

Foxtrot

Reaction score
SNS can snipe and time, has knowledge of the game, loyal af. I've seen him doing all of these myself, and that is why he is in my top 5 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser14150

Wouldn't consider anything under 1k a target.. I call them farms, but heck, we don't all have to think the same way, would be boring xD

DeletedUser14150

Wasn't a target as i said, but unless i wanna be the one who gets pushed up the ladder by my tribe, i have to make a move with a def. city ;)
And again.. BIG difference between a regular barb and a bonus city.. Won't be the only one i take

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Anyway back on topic, who would your top 5 players be (seeing as you disagree with my SNS :icon_confused:)

DeletedUser14150

As i said ;)
Here is my list.. Not accurate since i've only been here for a week, but experience tells me ODA say quite alot..
*GranTorino
Madlung
Mivanoski
Superhoops
Winky Pixie
Not saying it's completely spot on.. Just checked top 20, and made a list by comparing a bit

DeletedUser14150

Yeah, until i saw your "targets" xD rofl
But no seriously.. Threw the people out with "bad" targets, the ones who had trouble holding on to their cities, and the ones without oda
that made it quite easy, but of course.. It's just a wild guess still

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I based my list from players I've seen in past worlds and seen do well.

I've known SNS for a while now and played and won multiple speed rounds with him so know what he is capable of, which is why he is on my list. Seen him snipe, backtime etc so know he is a good player :D

Same applies for Miv. Played and won a few speed worlds with him and seen his past world win etc and know he in an amazing player :p

I can remember when I first started playing Tribal Wars from a long spell off the game and seeing Insomnia topping w21 by a lot, before hitting delete (when I was just a little player :icon_wink:). Also knowing that he is top of w24 is enough to show that he is a good player, and is why he is in my list.

GT I've heard of a few times so thought I'd throw him in with the rest :icon_biggrin: