Best 5 players

DeletedUser14150

Well.. You could do that, but i've seen a lot of players do well in several worlds, only because they are good at selecting a tribe.. Or even running between tribes.. So i try to judge people at the world they are on, beside this is my first .uk world :)
Ain't doubting he is capable.. Just that he is a top 5 skilled player, nothing speaks his case in w27..

DeletedUser14150

Fair enough, i haven't either .. Should i be on the list ? ;)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I've never heard of you before, I know and have seen my list in action :icon_wink:

DeletedUser14150

Ahh.. Well then this thread should be laying in General instead of W27 ;)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Nah because I'm basing past players on how well I think they will do in w27 :lol:

DeletedUser14150

Well.. Then i SHOULD be on the list, i'll change my list asap :D

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I have no idea who you are or your ability so until you show the world what you can do, then I will consider you for my list :icon_redface:

DeletedUser14150

That's the thing.. I don't think i should be on the list, before i've proven WHY... So i don't think anyone else should either ;)

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk27/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=536239
Now talking about Snipe, i allmost consider this guy for the top 5..
LOVE the way, every time Snipe took a village, he punched him back in the face :D ROFL
Shows one more thing.. Snipe don't remember to send support in the tail of his nobles...

DeletedUser5582

Henry with the research you do on this why not turn your hand to reviewing the top tribes. Would be a fun read I think

DeletedUser14150

Henry with the research you do on this why not turn your hand to reviewing the top tribes. Would be a fun read I think
Because a tribe is to complicated.. Would take up all my time to find out, beside..Teamwork ain't a thing stats can tell me that much about xD
It would take up all my farming, and leave me stranded with mining income xD ROFL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14036

Ability to snipe, time in ms., knowledge about the game, teamwork, loyalty (Not a runner, when things get tough), language use in the diplomatic sceneri and so on... Really a lot of things, which is a good reason it's impossible to judge :)
But you CAN play a bit with it, and what i've seen from him through stats, and pm does not empress me ;)

You need to do your research, i started a week ago as a dual, and the other one had made the city def.
HE in the other hand started 2 weeks ago, in the middle of an ocean of blue... That's a good reason to make a move ;)
You would have seen that in stats, by looking at the distance between the cities and where the tribe is

Jeez with your standards any forum user has got the entire skill set

Pretty sure everyone here can snipe, time (this also depends on equipment), has some knowledge etc etc

80% of what makes a player successful IG is activity / PP

DeletedUser14151

so who says im not good enough to be in the w27 top 5

DeletedUser14151

Don't get the "Snipe N Stack" part... Internal takeovers, don't make a player good xD
He has killed 2 real opponents...TWO

do you wear glasses? you obviously havent realised that it was a merge, not an internal takeover......

if it was a internal take over, i would of been a team player and actually give other people villages..

but what i want to know is why you havent opped me yet, why are you waiting for me to be kicked from my tribe which will never happen...

are you too scared
do you not have the firepower

cause it seems to me your about to bite off more than you can chew. and i will laugh at you..

DeletedUser

Henry - go back to the game. Learn the language of the game, and come back in once you know that. Then learn how to play, once there you can start to rate people, add them into a robust top 5 also.

For a start, a village is a village not a city. Jeez!

DeletedUser14150

Erichhartman: Succesfull yes.. Good no... And there are a great difference between people who snipe in 10 ms. and 100 ms. for instance, alot of people are able to snipe, but some are better.. And that's the ones who safe the day.. But i was just saying by that comment that a lot of things make a player great, and it's quite impossible to make a completely accurate top 5 list..However, when you trim away the sheeps, i don't see Snipe in the top 5, sorry to disapoint you...

Snipe N Stack: Internal takeover or merge doesn't make a difference in my eyes, it's still not war & the fact that a small "Nobody" could take you twice, as you didn't send backup to your new villages in time, tells me all i need to know, to exclude you ;)
However.. You got an entire tribe who thinks the world of you, that must be good enough.. You don't really need my opinion, and i don't really care what excurses you got, stats don't lie :)

Ohh and to answer your quistion Snipe.. I started a week ago, and have a def. as a primary..Would be a complete fool to attack you.. Besides, you are not in my area..yet..
And again, why would i??..Im just saying you ain't a top 5 skilled player in W27... Maybe a top 10 or top 20..Haven't compared

DiMatteo030: Sorry for the use of "City" instead of "Village", ain't from an English speaking country, but i'll remember from now on ;)

DeletedUser14152

Have any of you who are giving so much praise to Snipe N Stack actually played with him outside of startup?
Take it from someone whose had the misfortune of playing with him extensively in world 22, he's an average player with a poor attitude. Sure he can farm well but outside of that he's nothing special at all.

DeletedUser

Henry, you seem to be quite the know it all for someone who doesn't even have that good of stats themselves lol

DeletedUser14150

If you researched me on my "name" i would have to agree, i was terrible with that, but nonetheless it is the name i have been known by since (Partly because i made a real mess and partly as it's my name on skype), so im using it ;)

DeletedUser14151

And this is why I stayed away from externals. Cause it just causes bad blood beetween players....

010zach- w22 was a bad world for me. I didn't have the time commitment. People can say what they want about that world and me but that's the past...

And Henry-

That player who took the village twice off me.

Let's talk about that one.

What's the rules on w27.

No support to other players. So how are you meant to keep the village if the recap lands within 2 minutes of you taking the village...

And I'm excluding sending def with the train. As I wasn't at that stage then.

This scenario can happen to anyone..

Also back to my main question. Why are dot so scared to attack me unless I'm tribeless. As you said yourself I'm an ^average player^ surely 40 ^poor players^ can take out one player...

At the end of the day I have critics I have fans and friends. I'm here to play tribal wars and do it the way I enjoy. If I want to merge with my best buddy and one of the better players of the game I will. If I want to cap barbs I will. If I want to play my own start up game and watch the whole world call me a noob then so be it..

All of our tribe know each other and are the most loyal people I have ever known. You wanna come for me dot. Come for me. I'll laugh at you all the way