Best 5 players

DeletedUser14150

Damn... I DID NOT research that one, haven't even gotten that far xD
Well.. My apologies then, but i stand firm, your other stats still don't speak your case, as this IS a W27 top ranking..Maybe they will later, time will tell ;)

DeletedUser14151

maybe stop pretending to be the big boy until your in the top250 of the world. and do your homework before you try and question me too.

DeletedUser14150

Btw. im not critisising your teamwork with your takeover stats.. Im just saying, you got like 2 enemies down?, alot of other people have done far better then that, so no top 5 from here...

Sorry missed that one, but Afraid?.. Don't know what you mean?
They are of the same opinion as me, we take what is worth the trouble, when we are ready.. Don't really care who they are

DeletedUser14151

Btw. im not critisising your teamwork with your takeover stats.. Im just saying, you got like 2 enemies down?, alot of other people have done far better then that, so no top 5 from here...

They are of the same opinion as me, we take what is worth the trouble, when we are ready.. Don't really care who they are

ha dot claimed all my villages. soon as you find out i dont get kicked from my tribe. they all dissappear. i would say your afraid to attack.

im not asking for top 5. i want a little bit of respect. ive played this game for 7 year. im no average player.

DeletedUser14069

Just a small note, Stats DO lie. For instance, knowing we were going to merge and me being a general ass at world start did the clearing myself. So really you need to add my old stats to the Snipe n Stack stats to get a good picture. Externals are a bit .. meh.. all the bravado in the world wont save a village from a train or destroy a stacked village through sheer statistical superiority. Many a good player gets killed off by nothing more than misfortune of starting location, or being wiped early game by some noob who has no chance of making it to 3 villages. Skill plays a big part, luck a smaller part, and bravado.. well thats just designed to over inflate egos :) James is a damn good player. Both of us on here can stack, snipe (I think the name kinda gives that away) and noble, and also fall to bad luck just like anyone else. But one thing I will say DAMN my co can farm. I take off the proverbial plough to him. Me.. I just make it up as I go! :D

DeletedUser11544

Have we finished the 'who can piss the highest' contest yet?

DeletedUser

Not worth the trouble, coz it would be too much trouble right

DeletedUser14151

CoEfficient

thats my brother in arms ^^ :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14150

ha dot claimed all my villages. soon as you find out i dont get kicked from my tribe. they all dissappear. i would say your afraid to attack.

im not asking for top 5. i want a little bit of respect. ive played this game for 7 year. im no average player.
First of all.. Didn't know anything about you were about to be kicked.. But kind of makes my Top 5 opinion stronger xD
Second.. What makes you think they are gone? :)
However lets play the pretend game and say our legs began shacking and we backed out, i would say that would be wise if there still are easier targets, no need to loose your troops as long as there are tribeless people around to take :)

DeletedUser

First of all.. Didn't know anything about you were about to be kicked.. But kind of makes my Top 5 opinion stronger xD
Second.. What makes you think they are gone? :)
However lets play the pretend game and say our legs began shacking and we backed out, i would say that would be wise if there still are easier targets, no need to loose your troops as long as there are tribeless people around to take :)

Those barbs of yours are easier targets xD

DeletedUser14150

Yeah im funny like that..Don't enjoy attacking with spears 11 hours away

DeletedUser14151

dont lie.... i hate liers....... again i dont give a bleep about top 5....

second... they are gone if they havent we will find out tonight or tommorow what you guys call a nuke.

i like this part

just makes me want to go for you guys even more than i do right now... but hey im confused you dont want a nap, you dont want to attack me, you just wanna go jump on elite cause you think they will be a pushover... and even then you need oan (sorry to drag you guys in this) to hold your hand....

you wanted to attack us a month ago, you asked every tribe close to us to you to help....

do me a favour and tell your tribe this from me.

come for me or i come for you

DeletedUser14150

Haven't lied once, so that won't be a problem... Have mistaken though, and for that im sorry :)

I love that idea, think it sounds like a brilliant plan, come get us, show us who's the man ;)

DeletedUser14069

.. and everyone part as friends. Chillax its a game, and should be treated as such. You get nobled or you noble. Then the next world rolls around and we do it all over again.

Farewell my friend, for your village is in my hands!
But what is this, another of your tribe comes for my lands?
Though its not good you were taken out, rest your weary head,
With those impending trains about to hit, just like me you are utterly dead.

Should we restart, learn from our mistakes?
Build up once more, send in the troops for re-takes?
Or hold off the need, rest instead of bleed
And come back to world 28, fresh bright and as mates!

DeletedUser

I vote Linukas 5 times since he is 5 times the player anyone else is