Best of luck

DeletedUser

Hello to everyone on W7 forums :) and other people reading them :icon_confused:

I am new to .Co.uk Forums but not new to Tribal Wars :icon_wink:

I personally wanted to say ohaider :icon_cool: and like the title says best of luck to everyone who will be joining W7 :icon_wink:

Anyway i was wondering if there is any pre-mades joining W7 from any other World/Server or maybe if there is any important/Vet players joining.

If there is and you know please put there name down here, if you are one please do the same. Also please for important/Vet players and tribes/pre-mades put down what you/they have done to achieve a/there great name.

Thanks for your time W7 :)

Ps : Yes i did read the pre-made forum but i only really saw two tribes who have had alot of views and posts, those tribes being : Uncertain (?!?) and G3ARS. I also did read the (Who is Joining?) thread but like i said i do not know who is who because i am new :icon_wink:

Pss : Can anyone make me a sig :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I am joining. I > all. Even Nauz. Maybe not chuck norris...

DeletedUser

Could you lot maybe let us know your past exp etc...

DeletedUser

I managed to noble a 700 point player once, it was cool, the forum posters were amazed.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I got to three villages once. Best day of my life.

No, seriously, assuming you've played .net you should areadt know me.

DeletedUser3371

I can top that.

I had a tribe on W1 called SWARM ( I was left in charge after a top player and great guy called JTEE started it but had to leave the game. (He deserves to keep his rep.).

We held 3/4, K's and were surrounded by the biggest family tribe I have ever seen called TR.
Instead of fighting 95% of the players defected over 2 days and to make an even bigger family tribe and we fell apart. After that TR fell like flies to W1N very shortly afterwards.:icon_twisted:

At the moment the plan is to play W7 .... and by the way , SWARM will be there , too. Good luck with the teaching tribe Frank, but some of us just have to learn the hard way.

As you can see ...... I have no rep.:icon_rolleyes:

But if you want to join us, Ican make you a sig.

DeletedUser

I can top that.

I had a tribe on W1 called SWARM ( I was left in charge after a top player and great guy called JTEE started it but had to leave the game. (He deserves to keep his rep.).

We held 3/4, K's and were surrounded by the biggest family tribe I have ever seen called TR.
Instead of fighting 95% of the players defected over 2 days and to make an even bigger family tribe and we fell apart. After that TR fell like flies to the mighty T4H & W1N very shortly afterwards.:icon_twisted:

At the moment the plan is to play W7 .... and by the way , SWARM will be there , too. Good luck with the teaching tribe Frank, but some of us just have to learn the hard way.

As you can see ...... I have no rep.:icon_rolleyes:

But if you want to join us, Ican make you a sig.

ther ya go pal seems u missed a lil bit out so i took liberty of editing :D

im just a noob who's first world was uk1 quit after hittin 1mil points due to basicly family reasons. i started out in WET ended up in EXP then ended up in CHE!!! and finally before i quit was in W1N lol

DeletedUser3312

Kadir, I hope you aren't making this thread to see what other options you have rather than joining my one-man tribe -.-

DeletedUser

Well me and my Friend FearMySpearNuke are Vet and we made a tribe but its based in k44

DeletedUser

I got to three villages once. Best day of my life.

No, seriously, assuming you've played .net you should areadt know me.

Yes i know you :)

Kadir, I hope you aren't making this thread to see what other options you have rather than joining my one-man tribe -.-

Two man tribe :icon_wink:

I got a tribe for you if you in k54 :)

I think i will be in K55 or abit more out tbh, thanks for the offer :icon_wink: