best player?^^

• Thread starter DeletedUser11006
  • Start date

DeletedUser3312

I dropped by as I was told that nowadays it only takes 1 player to noble all SLAP :icon_rolleyes:

Had to check the current round for the lols and thought it wouldn't be polite not dropping by on the forums to say hi :icon_cool:

No, I wasn't talking about you - Troll. :lol:

DeletedUser

lol does it count if i was the first owner of Dude look weed and i was the one who won most rounds with the account

DeletedUser8157

lol does it count if i was the first owner of Dude look weed and i was the one who won most rounds with the account

pfft Im the one who won all those bash rounds :icon_razz: you did those rounds with nobles dun forget who taught you how to backtime perfectly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser10242

i was still awssome i'll try and make it tomo night!made a new friend tonight though ;p

DeletedUser8782

I havent played speed for a very long time now but when i did used to play it abit ago i would say *vendetta was the best who i came across, but again havent played in awhile so maybe someone is better then him now?

DeletedUser

I havent played speed for a very long time now but when i did used to play it abit ago i would say *vendetta was the best who i came across, but again havent played in awhile so maybe someone is better then him now?

Sam is still the best, but he only plays net speeds, he isn't a Uk speed player.

DeletedUser

Sam is still among the best players. I doubt that will change for as long as he plays. He doesn't play UK though.

DeletedUser9017

Immah rate this honestly

1. Shadow Play
2. .uk pro
3. iTeam
4. Daser
5. Zubatios
6. Tropez
7. Cammmy.
8. Jeremie
9. Dude Look Weed
10. Lionheart