best player?^^

• Thread starter DeletedUser11006
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I am bad? really! I have slaped you before mate so if I am bad what does that make you :O

DeletedUser10594

Iam the best, say what you want
but beating every round .uk pro and shadow play
where are the real enemies?

DeletedUser

Do be quiet Tropez.:icon_rolleyes:
Imitating matt and pretending to be God isn't impressive in the slightest. Granted, you are a good player, but far from the best.

What makes a good player is skill, honesty and good sportsmanship.

DeletedUser

Your not the best especially from what i have seen and been told about you.. now im new to speed and still learning and i have no problems with anybody but you seem a tad bit cocksure of yourself sunshine lets set some facts straight....

1. .uk pro is 5x the player you are
2. I have not seen Adam play before but i like the guy so ill jump in his defense and judging by what i have heard of him he is also 5x the player you are.

Now im not saying your not the best you might be "One" of the best but i don't rate you as the best...

+1 for Annihilated this guys got the right idea!

That is all... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser10594

Played the last 4 rounds without any tribe and 4wins there
1on1 ?
so dont say anything about skills when you dont know me

DeletedUser

1on1 ?
so dont say anything about skills when you dont know me

Ok you played the last 4 rounds without a tribe ill give you a brownie badge for that one congrats:icon_surprised:

Im getting to know you already my friend and your "EGOTISTIC" Attitude its amazing:icon_rolleyes:

As for that 1v1 Sure why not you will most likely win me it will be my 3rd ever round but ill give it a shot why not.. you learn from another i guess lets go for it! :icon_biggrin:

And 1 thing i would like to "Quote you on big chin is this...

So where was you this round? :icon_wink:?

DeletedUser8412

I however do know you, I have played with and against you, and I must agree, you are a very over rated player. Yes you may be able to win uk rounds, but lets be honest, it isnt exactly difficult. And as for you being better than matt and adam, dont kid your self :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser10594

I am a child and so I can kid my self :D
Because havinng fun

DeletedUser

I however do know you, I have played with and against you, and I must agree, you are a very over rated player. Yes you may be able to win uk rounds, but lets be honest, it isnt exactly difficult. And as for you being better than matt and adam, dont kid your self :icon_biggrin:

You know daser these past 2 Rounds i have played i have not seen Big chin Rank1 once he has been at the bottom of the food chain.... i hope to see you the next speed TropeZ lets have a GG

As for you "EGO" Which is Shocking at the moment...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am a child and so I can kid my self :D
Because havinng fun

Until you have something valid to say I will keep my opinion of you constant.

As for daser, what happened to -Tune? Have you guys drafted back into SLAP! ??:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser8157

As for daser, what happened to -Tune? Have you guys drafted back into SLAP! ??:icon_neutral:

yeah cause tune failed so hard that cammy ended up rage quitting tw until matt let him back in

DeletedUser

Well yes technically. as for speed im learning VERY fast just keeping up a little with daser and Trinity maybe 300Lc behind but im new :D

@ Annihilated Ignore Big Chin or you will just boost that ego of his.

DeletedUser

yeah cause tune failed so hard that cammy ended up rage quitting tw until matt let him back in

Honestly hasan, I doubt you could leave SLAP!, make a tribe and play a couple of weeks worth of rounds with said tribe. You're far too happy to be a sheep mindlessly following matt your shepherd. So don't flame cammmy. for trying to be independent. :icon_rolleyes:

Well yes technically. as for speed im learning VERY fast just keeping up a little with daser and Trinity maybe 300Lc behind but im new :D

@ Annihilated Ignore Big Chin or you will just boost that ego of his.

Your probably learning faster than me mate, I've been playing the odd speed round for a couple of months and I still can't do half of it properly :lol:

DeletedUser

You're far too happy to be a sheep mindlessly following matt your shepherd.

Im sorry hasan bro but i gotta lol how he said that :lol:

Moving on and yeah you will learn my friend im learning too someday we will silence Big chin and his inflated ego :)

DeletedUser8157

Honestly hasan, I doubt you could leave SLAP!, make a tribe and play a couple of weeks worth of rounds with said tribe. You're far too happy to be a sheep mindlessly following matt your shepherd. So don't flame cammmy. for trying to be independent. :icon_rolleyes:

honestly annihilated your the worst player I have ever seen on speed I rather be a follower than some useless unknown who has not won a single round and btw cammy admits he failed and is embarrassed by how tune turned out

DeletedUser

honestly annihilated your the worst player I have ever seen on speed I rather be a follower than some useless unknown who has not won a single round and btw cammy admits he failed and is embarrassed by how tune turned out

A little harsh bro... you should be encouraging players and teaching them how to get better not put them down thats bad sportsmanship have a little respect for new players... im new myself :(