best player?^^

• Thread starter DeletedUser11006
  • Start date

DeletedUser10486

A little harsh bro... you should be encouraging players and teaching them how to get better not put them down thats bad sportsmanship have a little respect for new players... im new myself :(

You'll realise Swifty mate that nobody really respects anybody in here :L

DeletedUser

I have never respected speed players, simple as.

Too much ego, too little devotion.

honestly annihilated your the worst player I have ever seen on speed I rather be a follower than some useless unknown who has not won a single round and btw cammy admits he failed and is embarrassed by how tune turned out

It's called a game. Winning is far from everything. In fact, I'd be disgusted if I were you, I'd much rather be a mediocre player who actually contributes to the TW community, than be an arrogant poster like you

As Adrian D stated, better a lion for a day, than a sheep for your whole life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

honestly annihilated your the worst player I have ever seen on speed I rather be a follower than some useless unknown who has not won a single round and btw cammy admits he failed and is embarrassed by how tune turned out

I thought I was the worst player you have ever seen on speed??

Oh Adrian I'm a lion I'm a lion! lol

Funny you should talk about sheep hasan cause little Matty follows me like a sheep his picture is even a picture of a lion awwww how sweet! Shame hes more like a lamb to the slaughter tho! lol

DeletedUser

Better lion for a day than a sheep for your whole life.

Very well said Adrian, I love the quote :icon_biggrin:

I cannot put what Adrian and Pushty have said into better words. It's nice to see people with a sense of respect and maturity in these forums :)

DeletedUser11039

Cammy's tribe was actually decent, infact if Cammy's tribe was still around i'd put my money on them being the current best speed tribe.

DeletedUser

yeah cause tune failed so hard that cammy ended up rage quitting tw until matt let him back in

Matt added them back because SLAP! ran out of active players and was a dying tribe. You really think SLAP! would have lasted for 2 months with its current 'active' players which i would only say was Antony at a push?

Matt did what was needed to keep his tribe alive.

Since you're a sheep i figured you'd know all this :p

DeletedUser

This forum is crazy for arguing cant we all sit down and relax and settle this ingame?

DeletedUser10486

This forum is crazy for arguing cant we all sit down and relax and settle this ingame?

Forums are where everyone 'flames' and has a got at one another, it's part of the game.

It where egos are born :lol:

DeletedUser8157

It's called a game, you blithering idiot. Winning is far from everything. In fact, I'd be disgusted if I were you, I'd much rather be a mediocre player who actually contributes to the TW community, than be an arrogant turd who thinks he's the bee's knees because he can hold his bladder for 5 hours (Although I wouldn't put urinating in a bottle past your kind).

As Adrian D stated, better a lion for a day, than a sheep for your whole life.

:icon_rolleyes: I barely play speed (infact I probably play less than annihilated atm and considering how little annihilated plays I think you get the idea) and anyone can avoid peeing for 5 hours unless your diabetic :icon_confused: I try to help new players if they skype me though I usually just refer them to milad cause hes the best right now :icon_cool: the point is I get annoyed when randoms who dont even PLAY speed act up in this section of the forums :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: I barely play speed (infact I probably play less than annihilated atm and considering how little annihilated plays I think you get the idea) and anyone can avoid peeing for 5 hours unless your diabetic :icon_confused: I try to help new players if they skype me though I usually just refer them to milad cause hes the best right now :icon_cool: the point is I get annoyed when randoms who dont even PLAY speed act up in this section of the forums :icon_rolleyes:

Pretty sure you're a random as well :lol:

DeletedUser

I would bet money that I weigh much, much less than you. BTW - racist. What is your nationality? I'm sure I could picture you in a far more embarrassing scene.

And Skype isn't mainstream enough to help the people who need it. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, and if you hardly play speed, what are you doing 'acting up' in here? Hypocrite much? I have played speed and it's not to my taste.

DeletedUser

If you play speed less than me, then why are you acting up over a forum post I made, saying I'm the one who doesn't play? Surely in this case you are the random who doesn't play speed, and on top of that I'm hardly acting up am I? Just putting you straight after you make insulting, incorrect and frankly inappropriate comments. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser8157

I spotted 2 broken forum rules in this post, and one contradictory statement.
1. No need to swear, nobody else is getting angry.
2. Chubby British? If you dislike us so much why don't you play .net instead where you can be as racist as you like to as many nationalities as you like.
3. If you play speed less than me, then why are you acting up over a forum post I made, saying I'm the one who doesn't play? Surely in this case you are the random who doesn't play speed, and on top of that I'm hardly acting up am I? Just putting you straight after you make insulting, incorrect and frankly inappropriate comments. :icon_neutral:

and just because I pretty much quit a few weeks ago doesnt mean I dont have a history you on the other hand have none so you dont have anything to back your acting up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and just because I pretty much quit a few weeks ago doesnt mean I dont have a history you on the other hand have none so you dont have anything to back your acting up :icon_wink:

So what you're saying is; because you have history on speed you are privileged enough to post. Whereas because I have less history I am not allowed to point out where you are clearly wrong? Sounds legit :icon_confused:

Must I reiterate the fact that I am not "acting up", I am merely pointing out that your posts are insulting, incorrect and irrelevant.

DeletedUser8157

So what you're saying is; because you have history on speed you are privileged enough to post. Whereas because I have less history I am not allowed to point out where you are clearly wrong? Sounds legit :icon_confused:
Must I reiterate the fact that I am not "acting up", I am merely pointing out that your posts are insulting, incorrect and irrelevant.

Edit: Must I really point out to you where you are breaking rules *facepalm*

yeah that go express your opinion on servers you actually play btw this is a ego thread for players with history why did you even post here >_>

DeletedUser

Actually abel didnt, he had nwed helping him.

But you're all missing the point, tribal wars is meant to have tribes.

Lately SLAP! has been a dying tribe with only 1 or 2 at best slap members joining against other above average full tribes.

DeletedUser8157

Actually abel didnt, he had nwed helping him.

But you're all missing the point, tribal wars is meant to have tribes.

Lately SLAP! has been a dying tribe with only 1 or 2 at best slap members joining against other above average full tribes.

meh newd is so irrelevant he doesnt count as help

and yeah I noticed we are getting lives and stuff even you ended up leaving what can we do but anyway its amusing we still dominate given our activity handicap I mean we really do only have 3 active players atm

DeletedUser

Even if nwed did back him up, from what you guys say about him I doubt that would have made much difference.
Also, you say that lionheart hasn't played in ages, but you don't deny that he beats you single handedly :icon_rolleyes:
Thirdly, somehow I doubt Tropez has 6 players def boosting him, there aren't even 6 players who really like him.

There you go that's 3 players who beat you single handedly.

Let's not forget luckywinner either.

So that's 4.

I don't know about jeremie and milad, as I have only spoken to milad once.

As for shadows comment about SLAP! being a dying tribe, it is no surprise considering their core players are offensive to others, and tantrum when they lose. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

meh newd is so irrelevant he doesnt count as help

and yeah I noticed we are getting lives and stuff even you ended up leaving what can we do but anyway its amusing we still dominate given our activity handicap I mean we really do only have 3 active players atm

When he co trains with a total of 5 nobles with abel, its a help :p

SLAP! doesnt dominate anywhere near as much as they did a few seasons ago