best player?^^

• Thread starter DeletedUser11006
  • Start date

DeletedUser8157

Even if nwed did back him up, from what you guys say about him I doubt that would have made much difference.
Also, you say that lionheart hasn't played in ages, but you don't deny that he beats you single handedly :icon_rolleyes:
Thirdly, somehow I doubt Tropez has 6 players def boosting him, there aren't even 6 players who really like him.

There you go that's 3 players who beat you single handedly.

Let's not forget luckywinner either.

So that's 4.

I don't know about jeremie and milad, as I have only spoken to milad once.

As for shadows comment about SLAP! being a dying tribe, it is no surprise considering their core players are offensive to others, and tantrum when they lose. :icon_confused:

lucky winner is deffed and tropez is deffed insanely by the time you get a nuke they have 10k 10k if you deny that your delusional and lionheart cant beat us combined single handedly :icon_eek: thats beyond even him only abel managed to beat us and that was with a co train with nwed on a 50 spd where it made a huge difference

DeletedUser

News travels fast much? :|

It'll probably never happen, was just a passing idea.

DeletedUser8157

@shadow play nahh adam I think the nublet was talking about WEAK cause like your tribe was pretty secret :p was only between slap and you guys

DeletedUser11039

I don't represent slap and as long as I don't break rules I can have w/e attitude towards you that I please :)

If you're in a well known tribe you represent the tribe when you post on the forum, thats basics :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser9615

Honestly what is with all the commotion ?

I've only been back about a week now and shit's alot different :\.

DeletedUser8157

but I dont play for the tribe anymore these days im more free lance lol

DeletedUser

Well now it definitely isn't a secret:icon_rolleyes:

Was never really a secret anyway, everyone in SLAP! knows me and Milad were thinking about playing uk rounds together and inviting a few potential players.

DeletedUser

Was never really a secret anyway, everyone in SLAP! knows me and Milad were thinking about playing uk rounds together and inviting a few potential players.

Do it. Pleeeease. It would make things so much more interesting :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5582

Guys Guys guys. This thread is supposed to be about who is the best player. Is not a thread about who is the fattest nationality etc etc.

I'm going to clean it up but try and stay on topic, if you must stray try and amuse us and if you can't do either of these things don't post.

Botting. If you have an issue use the ingame support feature but not here please.

Finally, lovely to see so many budding mods out there but if you see a rule breach then report it but lets not bring out mod like skills to these forums. Speak to JP about it.

DeletedUser10594

Shadow Play - Super uber pro >=D

ok, but I hadnt know this before because in the tread recruitment there stand that you are in the tribe slap.

DeletedUser

ok, but I hadnt know this before because in the tread recruitment there stand that you are in the tribe slap.

Afternoon Big Chin nice to see you back and yes adam is not in slap sadly as he is a great player and friend but i enjoyed the last round with a 5Hour late Start and still had a fun bash :)

Although despite getting teamed i lasted and if i would have joined sooner and not been new i would have won it :icon_cry:

Some nice reports :icon_biggrin:

http://prntscr.com/9o936 Back timed him did not know he had Def

Another Backtime

http://prntscr.com/9obsw

& Another

http://prntscr.com/9obto

Thanks for a fun game guys <3 GG

Next round wont be playing gonna watch a film & Hope to fight you Big Chin sometime :)

And Gott this is not .De write in english please thank you..

DeletedUser

Check the thread and it says i had left and told Matt to remove my name, he never got round to it i guess.

DeletedUser10769

Check the thread and it says i had left and told Matt to remove my name, he never got round to it i guess.

You left :O Old news :p

Swifty, nice backtimes but they are all noobs, so it not very difficult.
You could of even sent a backtime 10 seconds out and still catch there LC :p

DeletedUser

You left :O Old news :p

Swifty, nice backtimes but they are all noobs, so it not very difficult.
You could of even sent a backtime 10 seconds out and still catch there LC :p

Yeah i know they were not good but im still learning myself :(